Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1

2 posters

Go down

Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1

Post  Meatshield718 12th October 2009, 7:51 pm

Hello, if you are reading this, and I haven't handed it to you, you got it from my dead corpse. Good for you. I'm writing this as an introduction to my life trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. I'm a cop, and I'm currently in the middle of Algonquin with Detective KZ. Well, at least thats what everyone at the office calls him, or at least did call him. Enough of this introduction, KZ and I have to move.

Entry one

KZ has used a certain laundry mat for years now, and apparently he remembers seeing the owner carry a gun around with him at all times. He figures there might be some extra ammo there, and hopefully some supplies too. I'm not going to eat bullets for lunch as long as I'm human. Here goes nothing!

Entry two

We're taking a quick rest quietly in the laundry mat, so I figured that now would be a good time to catch up on my writing. We met up with this guy named Mexican, and I'm glad to see that he is friendly. He has a pistol too, and I'm teaching him how to use some better fire arms if we ever find them. KZ is thinking about where we should go next, but we are just going to head outside for now and look around. So far I haven't seen any zombies.

Entry three

It's a Miracle. We just started walking down the street when we saw three survivors perched on top of a building. DeadApe, a security guard, is fairly nice, and very serious about our survival. I can already tell that he is going to be our leader. Next, "Master", as we call him, is a soldier that must of gotten lost. I didn't ask any questions how he ended up here, but he has a couple of pretty nice guns that I wish I had. Lastly is DarkStark, who doesn't even have a gun. I'm a little angry at that, I mean, how is he supposed to survive? We are sending a search party to go and get him a gun. KZ is going, Master for defensive reasons, and DarkStark to go and get his weapon. Mexican, DeadApe, and I are staying to defend from an attack if need be. DeadApe gave Master a Walkie Talkie to keep us posted. Hang on, DeadApe needs me for something.

Entry four

Shit. All hell broke lose. It started with Mexican, DeadApe, and I hearing gun shots in the distance. Apparently the zombies found them. It really figures that the group just ran back to us, with a ton of zombies right behind them. It was a mad scramble to get out of there. DeadApe kept shouting something along the lines of "C'mon guys follow me!" No one did. DeadApe and I were alone, waiting for everyone else. No zombies seemed to have followed us. And then I saw KZ limp up to us. I'll remember these words for the rest of my life. "I'm infected." DeadApe had none of that, he blew off KZ's head on the spot. I don't know if I can forgive him for that. I mean, couldn't we have found an antidote or something? We started running again and ran into Mexican. That was a miracle. All of us decided to stay in a tunnel near the beach for awhile. That's where I am now. DeadApe still had Master on the walkie talkie, who seemed to still be alive and uninfected. He told him where we were. I'm teaching everyone now how to handle a better gun that just a pistol while we wait, and then we are heading to DeadApe's supposed "Safe House". I hope I can trust him.

Entry five

Just as we exited the tunnel a crazed man with a sniper rifle shouted "Don't move!" DeadApe had none of that, and shot his brains out. We took his sniper rifle and gave it to Master, as if he didn't have enough weapons already. For awhile it was pretty uneventful, until we got to what I thought was an apartment complex and found an M4Carbine lying next to a dead marine. I took it right away. It's good to have a weapon that kills. After that we made it to the safe house, and DeadApe really wasn't kidding, it is a safe house. There is only a ladder up to where we would sleep, and it looks very easy to defend. A few lone zombies spotted us here, but otherwise no activity to report. DeadApe, Mexican, Master, and I need some sleep. However, someone has to keep guard at all times, and Master gets to go first. I get last shift. Good for me, I get to sleep for a few hours.

(End of Day One)

And there you have it guys. This is all based on an in game event, probably the best one I've been in so far. I'm proud of this story too, after all I'm an illiterate science geek, not an English Major. So tell me how you guys liked it, I wish I could continue it more, but that would require another game that directly left off of that moment.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty Re: Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1

Post  DeadApe 12th October 2009, 8:10 pm

Lmaoo.

Scene 1: Some stuff happens
Scene 2 :DeadApe has none of it and blows some dudes head off.
Scene 3: Some stuff happens
Scene 4: DeadApe has none of it and blows some dudes head off.

Good story and an awsome game.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1 Empty Re: Why Me? (A Survival Story) Part 1

Post  Meatshield718 12th October 2009, 8:13 pm

Yep that pretty much sums it up. Thanks for reading it DeadApe. ^_^
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master