Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Diary of Shao.

+17
snipdawg
Carmine
BLACK SNOW 13
mboddz751
Garquin
xTPM
ABigSoggy Wafle
JooJooKaJoo
Masterofkills09
INC Dalton
Phatnutsack
DeadApe
Namorg
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
AaUndeadMarine
Zomando
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Diary of Shao.

Post  DeadApe 17th November 2009, 6:20 pm

JB I just read every entry again (I missed some of them anyway) and Im really impressed. Everything follows a very Tarantino feel with the intertwining characters. I love the references to members of the site (Is that masterofkills in entry 40?) and to events like Night of The shambler and Blood Dock. Sorry I read the newest entry so late, sometimes I forget about the outbreak documentation in all of the other posts. Anyway if anyones looking for an interesting read you guys should definitely go back and ready everything, it only took me like 10 minutes anyway and theres alot of cool references. Cant wait till next entry, thanks for creating a story that's actually going somewhere and hopefully wont be dropped.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 17th November 2009, 7:19 pm

JB, how'd you learn to write so well?

Oh, and typical, you lost me after one day. Razz
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Suit of Death

Post  Zomando 17th November 2009, 9:20 pm

ENTRY 45:

I was running low on supplies so, I thought it was time to go searching for more. I came across a party shop near the boardwalk. Costume were still hung up, a wide variety. A light fog flowed through the room. It was coming from a back room. The door was closed, and fear was slowly consuming me. Every step I took, I felt a little more uncomfortable. I could feel that something was going to happen. I approached the door and slowly turned the door knob. Just as the door opened, a rotting corpse fell in front of me. I could've jumped through the ceiling. After I got a hold of myself, I examined the body. It seemed like a bullet-hole in the forehead. His face seemed white as I rubbed it. When I took a look at my hand, the white was also there. I then saw what it was.

Clown make-up.

I backed away slowly. I would've ran out of the store if the radio didn't crackle with life. I walked over to it as a man's voice starting to echo.

"Jimmy? Jimmy, are you there?" He said. This man could have some answers.

"Yeah, I'm here." I lied.

"Jimmy, shit's really hit the fan. The infection's reached the Southeast. They're everywhere. I saw one that was eight foot tall and eight foot wide. They came rushing down the avenue. I don't think anyon- What. Wait." screaming followed, and the radio shut off.

Just as I was about to leave something caught my eye. It was a yellow and black jumpsuit. Ha, Like Bruce Lee. With Winter, I could use the extra layers. I stripped down to my boxers and put it on. I followed with the rest of my clothes, jeans shirt, coat, biker jacket. It was pretty comfy, and surprisingly warm. As I walking to the door..

"HELLOOOOOO. COME OUT YOU RUSSIAN FUCK! WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU BITCH!" I heard. I ducked behind a clothing rack, and peeked out the window. Two Southern men were slowly rolling down the street, searching for something. They called out looking for a Russian man. When they were halfway down the street, I made a run for it. I found myself in front of a Club. The doors were poorly barricaded, so I hopped in without a problem. I traveled down to the basement. I saw that there was a sleeping bag. Is there someone already here?

Once again, I'll write in the morning.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Hope at Last.

Post  Zomando 22nd November 2009, 9:17 pm

ENTRY 46:

I was woken up by the sound of ambulances, and I got up to investigate. I saw a blood-stained truck speeding down the street, and I saw what looked like..Vito? Back from Westdyke Memorial? I sprinted after it waving my hands and screaming. When I stopped to catch my breath, I thought all hope was lost, but I then saw the ambulance stop. I jogged after it, and the back doors opened up. My heart jumped and my eyes widened. Lance and Marcus were sitting in the back seat.

"Nice to see you, Son." Marcus said. I jumped in the truck and closed the door. I saw the driver and it was actually Vito.

"Long time no see, JB." He said.

"Where were you guys?!" I asked.

"Well.." Lance began. "At the very beginning of the outbreak, I met Vito is the middle of the hysteria. We first barricaded ourselves in Westdyke, and gathered survivors using the ambulances. After time, we moved our steadily increasing group to the abandoned Warehouse a few miles away. There was a traitor. The Special Operation Forces were informed, and the zombies got in as well. Vito and some others made it back to the hospital. I found myself in Beachgate, where I met up with some others. You have heard the story before. One had a boat, and we tried to make it, but we failed.. I met Marcus, and here we are again."

The ambulance stopped, and I was told to get out. I saw Vito take out a cellphone, and he talked on it for a short while. "The chopper's coming in about 5 minutes, load up." Vito said as he opened a compartment in the ambulance back seat. We all loaded our weapons. It was then that I noticed there was another man in the truck. He was wearing a hood over his head and duct tape on his legs and arms.

"Hey, what's with the tape?" I asked.

"It prevents bagginess. My name's Nalec. Nalec Hunter." He said.

"Hey, my name's JB." I said. Just as we were about to converse, the horde came roaring down the street. The guns echoed through our ears as the bullets impacted with rotting flesh. I could see the chopper above, but when I looked back down, I saw that only Vito and I were left.

"Where are the others?!" I shouted.

"I don't know! Just keep moving!" He replied. We were running low on ammo as were sprinting through the alleys. I looked ahead to see the chopper landing a few blocks away, but when I looked back, Vito was on the ground surrounded.

"JB! GO ON WITH OUT ME!" He yelled as he shot away the undead around him. I saw the horde running wildly towards me, so I sprinted down the alleys towards salvation. My muscles were tiring but I had to keep pushing forward. I could feel the monsters scratching at my back. It was only a street away. Running as fast I could, I let out a scream of pain. It was in arms reach, and I grabbed for the door. I jumped inside and the chopper took off. It was a miracle. A fucking miracle. I made it, and then I saw who the pilot was.

It was Namorg.

"Namorg! I thought- You're Alive!" I said.

"I'm glad to see you're alive, too. Where are the others?" He asked.

"I.." l let out a sigh. "I don't know where they are." He turned on the chopper's radio unit.

"Lance are you there? I repeat. Lance are you there?"

No Answer.

"Lance?"

Only Fuzz..

"How ya Doin'?" It sounded like Marcus.

"Marcus? Is that you? Is Lance with you?" Namorg asked.

"Yeah, where fine. Come pick us up. We're North of the Bowling Alley." He replied. We made our way there.

ENTRY 47:

We landed about 3 blocks from the Bowling Alley. We saw the tiny forms of people below. As we landed, I filled with joy at what I saw. It was Vito. Alive and Well.

"I can't believe you're alive, man." I told him.

"Yeah. You should look out for me next time." He said.

"Well, there's a boat about a mile away in the boatyard." Namorg said. "You guys can head there on foot while I bring the chopper over." Marcus reloaded his AR with a swift click.

"Sounds good to me." He said with a wide smile.

"Alright, I know the way." Vito said as he took out his Desert Eagle handgun. "Follow Me." We moved slowly forward.

"Well, Men. Welcome to Blood Dock." Marcus said hoarsely. His voice gave me chills.

"This brings back some bad memories.." Lance said. I look around. Broken down carnival rides littered the 'round. Zombies were all around us. On top of balconies, buildings, tables, but they didn't attack.

"There's something wrong.." I said. "Why aren't they coming after us?!"

"I'm not sure, but- Hoooly Shit." Lance said. A massive horde, consisting of hundreds, laid in front of us. Why didn't they try to come after us? Why?

"What do we do?" I asked.

"I say we just go right through them." Vito said. The rest of us agreed and we ran through them guns-a-blazing. We made it through half of the pile, but the rest were still coming after us. We managed to defend ourselves until the horde was completely destroyed. We made it! We survived! These thoughts were dancing through our heads until we saw what was ahead. A truck. A speeding truck heading straight towards us. When it was close enough, I could see who was driving it.

It was Cletus.

Cletus Macoy Dawson Charger.

The truck connected with Marcus with such great force, that it sent him into a building. The concrete cracked as the truck went after it's next victim, Lance. I saw the truck crash against Lance's rag-doll of a body.

"COME ON! COME ON JB! WE CAN STILL MAKE IT!" Vito shouted. Just as we were about to escape, the grill of the truck crashed into Vito and I. It sent us to the ground. I saw Vito laying next to me, and I tried to crawl to safety. I then looked up to see Cletus staring down at me with a pistol in his hand.

"Happy Birthday, Motherfucker." He sneered. He sent a bullet straight into my leg, and I blacked out.

ENTRY 48:

I woke up in a dark basement. I was greeted by a strong odor and a flickering TV. I got up to investigate, and luckily for me, I found a pistol and flashlight on the ground. I looked around the room, and I was surprised at what I saw. A half naked man came running towards me, but I managed to shoot him dead. I took a look at the body. The man was undead, but only wearing yellow underwear. Strange. I guess all that is left to do is wait..

Wait..

..wait..

..wait...

wait.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Phatnutsack 22nd November 2009, 10:23 pm

Jesus Fucken Chirst man 48? This could be a novel let alone a short story. You should publish this before someone takes your idea lol. Good job btw
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd November 2009, 10:44 pm

Awsome how you tied the game in!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty The Liberty City Funtime Freak Show.

Post  Zomando 26th November 2009, 4:41 pm

ENTRY 47:

I woke up in a cold sweat. I was surprised because I didn't remember falling asleep, but I was more surprised by the large man hovering over me. He managed to see the flashlight in the darkness. He picked ti up and shone it on his face. It was a chalky white with black eyes and red lips. A clown. It was then when I knew that this nightmare will really begin. He shone the light on an old sack in the corner.

"IN." He growled. It was big enough for me to climb inside, but I was too afraid to ask him what to do next. He pushed me to the ground while I was helpless. I couldn't see what was going on, for my head was also covered by the sack. I remember a sharp pain in my skull, and then nothing.

ENTRY 48:

When I regained consciousness, I found myself being dragged down a dirty cold sidewalk. I saw the man dragging me. He looked like a giant. After what felt like 3 blocks of dragging, the man let me out. The clown threw me into a chair and tied me up. I took a look around to see other people tied up with me. It was Marcus, Vito, Lance, and a man I did not know.

"Where are we?" Lance asked.

"We're in the Carnival. I think a storage room or something." Marcus replied. I looked into the darkness. The room was pitch black except for the wide spotlight on the chairs. I could see figures moving in the dark. These figures slowly emerged into the spotlight. I looked all around to see that I was completely surrounded. It looked like more than thirty men, but all with matching facial tattoos and clown make-up. One man came right into the center.

"Welcome to the Show!" He rejoiced, and the crowd applauded with him. The man wore a small novelty top-hat over his curly, balding hair. He was wearing denim overalls over his short, chubby body. I could him smile with his yellow glowing teeth.

"If you haven't noticed, we have some visitors!" He proclaimed. "I will introduce myself, my name is Mr. Murray!"

Murray..Murray..I've heard that before.

"Since it is customary to let the staff make the choices, I'll leave it to them to choose the way you'll be enjoying the show!" He said. The crowd began to shout out phrases that I couldn't hear. I looked over to Marcus to see him spit at the back of Murray's head. Mr. Murray turned around and glared at Marcus. The room was silent as Murray bent over to Marcus's eye-level.

"That was pretty motherfucking rude, you little prick. You best apologize." Murray groaned.

"You got a fucking pen? Write this down: FUCK YOU." Marcus said, and he spit in the clown's face this time.

"Way to fucking go. You just ruined it for the rest of the group." Murray said lowly. "OKAY, OKAY, FOLKS. It seems that we're dealing with some rude visitors! You know that we don't take kindly to rudeness! Since you've all been so loyal, I'll let you choose their fate!" The crowded shouted in unison.

"ALUMNI HALL! ALUMNI HALL! ALUMNI HALL!" They chanted.

"Ahh. Alumni Hall? You want them to spend some fucking quality time with our staff GRADUATES?!" The crowd roared as Mr. Murray approached a steel door. When he opened it, I could see a massive horde of undead "graduates". I could see the white make-up fading from their decaying faces. "Tiny Timmy, take the loud mouth fuck into Alumni Hall." Murray growled. The man who had once dragged me in a sack took hold of Marcus and threw him into the hall. I dropped my head in sadness, but something made lift it.

"CHARGER. GET OVER HERE." Murray shouted. None other than Cletus emerged from the darkness wearing only a pair of overalls. How Cliche.

"What the fuck do you want?!" He shouted back.

"This shit knows about that Alex Kruschev. The Russian. Whatever." Murray said as he pointed to the man I didn't know. "STAFF! SHOW'S OVER! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." The crowd left the room as he Murray walked to a cigarette pack lying on the ground. He started to converse with "Tiny Timmy" as he lit one. Tiny Timmy was a tall man, but very wide at the hips. He looked like a big scary clowny bowling ball. I looked to Cletus as he approached the man.

"So you little prick, where's Alex?" He asked.

"I don't know. We were friends before the outbreak, and we met up a month ago. We got seperat-" He was interrupted by a swift swing with a cleaver to the face.

"YOU THINK IT'S FINE THAT HE CAME IN TO OUR FUCKING HOME, KILLED A GOOD FRIEND, AND SAIL OUT OF HERE NO PROBLEM?! HAROLD WAS A GOOD MAN! A GOOD FUCKING MAN! GIVE ME YOUR ARM!" Cletus Macoy Dawson Charger managed to cut it off with two fatal blows. "NOW WHERE IS HE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! THE LAST PLACE I SAW HIM WAS ALDERNEY!" The man shouted. I could tell from his accent that he was Russian. Cletus cut off another arm. "PLEASE STOP!" The Russian man pleaded, but Cletus only threw the cleaver at him, which cut him in the shoulder. Cletus walked into the darkness, but returned with a big orange chainsaw.

"I'LL ASK YOU ONE MORE FUCKING TIME! WHERE IS ALEX KRUSCHEV?!" Cletus roared.

"I DON'T! I DON'T KNOW!!" The Russian man cried, as Cletus sprinted towards him with the chainsaw raised. The blades tore through the man left leg, but Cletus dropped the chainsaw before he could cut off the other leg. The chainsaw, the motor still on, only landed on the man's foot and Lance's toe. Both filled the room with screams.

"Shit! Damn! My arm!" Cletus wailed. Murray ran over to help.

"Cletus, what's wrong?" Murray asked.

"MY ARM, GODDAMMIT! I GOT FUCKING BIT BY A HORDE OF THOSE FUCKERS!" Cletus replied. He fell to the ground.

"Shit, Shit, Shit. Timmy, take care of the Russian prick. I'll take care of Charger." Murray said as Tiny Timmy went to pick up a machete. It took him only 5 swipes to take of the leg. The Russian man sat there as a bleeding stump, and Cletus, Timmy, and Murray left the room.

ENTRY 49:

I've managed to break free from the rope, but I'm afraid to leave my chair.

~~~~

I feel that the only way I can get out of this situation, is to face my fear.

~~~~

But that'll take a shitload of work..

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Clowns and Chargers.

Post  Zomando 26th November 2009, 8:35 pm

ENTRY 50:

It was Morning, at least I think it was. Vito, Lance, and I sat in silence as the stump of a body rotted next to us. I jumped as the metal door slammed open. The chubby man known as Murray came walking towards us.

"Hello Friends" He smiled. We hung our heads in discomfort.

"What's wrong with you guys?" He asked. We tried to ignore him. "Well, I just want to inform you about what's happening this afternoon. You see, the Staff and I have been planning. We've come up with a solution. For treating us so rudely, we're going to slit all of your wrists and feed you to our Alumni." He said cheerfully as our heads rose. "So you should enjoy your last hours. Bye-bye." The door shut as he left the room.

"Fuck. What are we gonna do now?!" Vito asked.

"Nothing. Jack shit. There's nothing to do. How are we goi-" The Alumni Halldoor swung open and a bloody man emerged. No. It couldn't be. Military Jacket, Mo-hawk, and all. It was Sargent Marcus Harrison.

"What the fuck?!" Lance exclaimed.

"Marcus, How did you survive that?!" Vito asked.

"When I say I can take them on with my BARE GODDAMN HANDS, I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING!!!!"

He took some sort of devices out of his pocket. "What are those?" I asked.

"Satchel Charges." He replied. "We're gonna blow ourselves out of here." He went to the wall and plant the charges.

"Quick! Someone's coming!" Vito said. Marcus managed to hide as the "Staff" filled the room. Lance, Vito, and I we're taken from our seats and held with knives at our throats.

"These MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS have done wrong. They will join the Alumni." Murray growled. I could see Cletus lying on a stretcher, but something was wrong. His arm was abnormally larger than the other. It was a veiny piece of muscle that couldn't stop vibrating. When Murray opened the steel door to Alumni Hall, he was somewhat surprised to see a pile of corpses. The room laid silent.

The silence was broken by a fierce roar. It was Cletus. An Infected Cletus. He stood up in ripped overalls. His right arm was incredible. It was Huge. He charged through the "Staff", and he managed to throw half of them across the room. I then saw Marcus sliding two things on the floor towards me. One was a walkie-talkie, and the other was the detonation device. With a press of a button, all Hell broke loose.

The Wall was destroyed as the explosion shook the building. The fire was slowly spreading as the Cletus Macoy Dawson Charger was destroying the Carnival and it's inhabitants.

"CHARGER!" I could hear Murray scream. I ran through the hole in the wall and never looked back. I didn't stop sprinting until I was blocks away. The explosion probably attracted a gigantic horde. I stopped at a corner to catch my breath. I then realized I was back where I started.

Alone.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Adrenaline .24

Post  Zomando 28th November 2009, 6:40 pm

ENTRY 51:

I

do

not

feel

very well.

well.

well.

well.

WELL.

This shit's really getting to me. I can feel my mind imploding.

After the Carnival Carnival CARNIVAL incident, I took shelter in a nearby dentist's office. I barricaded the door and investigated the place.
All I found were some unused needles.
They read "ADRENALINE .24"
I put them in my pack.
Heard a noise.
Upstairs.

ZOMBIES.
ZOMBIES.
ZOMBIES.
ZOMBIES.
ZOMBIES.

There was NO way out.

I took the neeeeeeeeeeeeeedle and stuck it in my arm.
all

I
remember was
holding the sword.

I felt myself going very fast.

SO.FAST.

I think I crashed through a window, because I regained my sense on the sidewalk.

WALK.

ENTRY 52:

I shouldn't have taken that needle. I was tripping fucking balls, but now I've noticed something. If I haven't used it, I probably wouldn't have made it out of there alive. Hm, I should take note of it.

But this maybe the start of an ugly addiction.

By the time the drugs wore off, I had a terrible pain in my back and right arm. I saw that I was lying on top of a heap of garbage, and I then I looked up to see a broken window on the second story. Did I fall out of it? It doesn't matter, all I need is something to make me better. I kicked my way through a door and into a crumbling apartment. I traveled into a bathroom to find a little canister of medicine.

"Pills Here." I said quietly to myself. To my surprise, the bottle was full. I took two and waited. Nothing. Impatiently, I chugged the whole thing. Bad Idea, but the pain was gone. Once I left the apartment, I realized I was completely lost. How far did I run? What happened after I took the shot? All I knew was that I was alive, and now addicted to painkillers and adrenaline. I've seen better fucking days. Just as I was about to explore the area, I heard voices. I decided to follow them. I guess consuming a whole bottle of pills can do shit to a guy, so I suppose that's the reason why I approached the sounds with a gun drawn. I could tell there was more than one of them, and they were just around corner. I jumped from behind the wall to see..

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  INC Dalton 28th November 2009, 9:06 pm

Well, it took me an hour to read.
But it's pretty good.
The only thing i don't like about it is how JB keeps meeting up with everyone, over and over again.
INC Dalton
INC Dalton
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 28th November 2009, 9:10 pm

Yeah but then the story would become boring after awhile.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 28th November 2009, 10:12 pm

INC Dalton wrote:Well, it took me an hour to read.
But it's pretty good.
The only thing i don't like about it is how JB keeps meeting up with everyone, over and over again.

Ya see, most of the stuff that happens in the story has happened in zombies matches, roleplays, or survivor stories. So stuff that happened in the games goes in the story. Master's right, it might get a little boring. But you're right also. Its getting sorta old with the whole "WHAT'S YOU'RE NAME! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"
thing.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty The Plan.

Post  Zomando 30th November 2009, 11:19 pm

ENTRY 53:

Nothing. Jack Shit. How was that possible? Was I just imagining things? I walked out to the open road, and took a vast look around. Nothing. I could smoke looming over the abandoned skyscrapers in the distance. I could truly see the facts laid out in front of me. The city's been abandoned.

There's no hope.

No hope in praying for military, choppers, anything. It feels like so long ago when I got the idea to travel South. I suppose I should go back on that idea. There's probably still life down there, but what can I do now? Wait for a group of angels to float me out of here? No, I need to develop a plan..

PLAN.

-Load up on supplies.
-Meet up with other survivors
-Find escape vehicle (Chopper, Boat, Anything)

-Survive.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  JooJooKaJoo 1st December 2009, 4:07 am

Is there going to be more? Dis is DA BOMB!! lol!

JooJooKaJoo
I don't run fast.

http://lngforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Tank.

Post  Zomando 2nd December 2009, 10:42 pm

ENTRY 54:

On my search for supplies, I encountered a supermarket. Odd, I don't remember seeing many supermarkets around Liberty City. Most of the shelves were cleared, but I took what I could carry. I went around to see a pharmacy, and my jaw hung wide open. Jackpot. I took all the pills I could carry. After I was done nursing my bad habit, I saw a large metal door. It read "Security: Do not enter". Maybe there would be guns inside? Lucky me, there was. I picked up the glock and I stuffed it into my pocket. There was a shitload of ammo in the drawer. As I went to stock up, I heard a noise.

I went back outside to see what it was. A rotting corpse was on the ground gasping for air, but before it could get up, I put a bullet in it's head. The sound echoed through the empty building. I suppose that was my sign to leave. Just as I was about to leave I saw something in the distance. Something huge. It was like a zombie, but bigger. It was extremely muscular, and coming towards me at full force. It was like a fucking tank. Finally, it forced itself through the wall of glass and let out a powerful roar. It lunged it's huge arm towards me, but I managed to duck just in time. I hopped through the broken glass and sprinted down the street. I looked back to see charging towards me. I took a right into a back alley and saw a window of opportunity. It was a fire escape, and I jumped onto it and hoisted myself up. The tank managed to destroy the collection of pipes with just one powerful punch. I fell to the ground in pain, but I had to keep on going. I limped across the street to an apartment building. I forced myself through the door and climbed up the stairs. I collapsed at the top of the stairs due to lack of energy. I couldn't get up, my legs wouldn't budge. I saw the monster trying to force itself through the little doorway. I also saw some gas tanks by the door. The window of opportunity had widened. I reached into my backpack, and pulled out a bottle of pills, and the pistol. I swallowed the whole bottle and took aim at the gas tanks.

I was greeted by a force of fire, heat, and blood along with sound. When I opened my eyes, the stairs and walls were soaked with blood, and so was I. I got up to investigate the building. I barricaded the entrances with things I found from the apartments. There was very little supplies, but I found an entrance to a roof. After a great deal of climbing, I found what looked like a camp. I could see that night was approaching, but was someone here before me? Before I could poke around, I felt a gun on my back. I heard a cold, foreign voice.

"Don't Fucking Move.."

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 2nd December 2009, 10:56 pm

Lmfao saw that one coming. Nice work. I can imagine it being a little more difficult to write a great story in first person and in a bit of documentation. What hasn't poor JB been through?
My only little erk is the coincidence how fast JB finds supplies. I am not saying it happends too often but, lets put JB through a little more hell, make things not exactly go his way a little more. Other than that though this is great. I could never keep updating this fast.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty The Man who was Made in Finland.

Post  Zomando 4th December 2009, 11:59 pm

ENTRY 55:

I dared not to move. I felt the gun pressing harder and harder against my back.

"Why are you here?!" The man asked.

"I'm sorry, I wandered up here looking for supplies. Please, don't kill me." I said. I felt the guns barrel leave my back and I knew it was safe to turn around. The man was holding a sniper rifle as he gazed into my frightened eyes. His head was shaved, but I could see a faint beard growing. He walked over to a lawn chair and sat down.

"Come, sit with me." He said, and I did so. He told me his story, and it was very long. This man was from Finland, and he was a very wise man. He came to Liberty a few years back, unaware of the fate that was lurking.

He was a strong man. Strong in the Mind, and the body, but I could see through his eyes a gentler man. "Strange, it seems." He began. "Seeing these streets empty. We've become aware that society is completely gone. It's been replaced with anarchy and death. Some will take joy in these times, but most will label these men as insane. Monsters. This is hell. This was not some science experiment gone wrong, it was the work of Satan himself. What would make a respectable man change into a beast? What would create monsters 8 feet tall and 8 feet wide? We brought this upon ourselves. We..

We deserve this."

"I'm heading South." I said. "Would you be interested in coming along?"

"Nah, I'm fine here. I'm happy in my solitude. No offense to you, It's just peaceful up here." He replied. I could see the sun coming up. We where talking for a while. "Go now, they're calmer in the day."

I thanked the man and climbed down to the ground level. I had a sharp feeling that I would run into him one day again. I crossed the bridge in desperate need of supplies, men, and shelter. I found nothing.

How much longer will I survive alone?

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  xTPM 5th December 2009, 11:09 am

Wow that's really good JB, I'm currently in the process of writing my own and have had to make some changes since I read yours. How often do you update it?

xTPM
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 5th December 2009, 11:17 am

xTPM wrote:Wow that's really good JB, I'm currently in the process of writing my own and have had to make some changes since I read yours. How often do you update it?

I do it weekly, I've probably mentioned it 5 times on this thread that most of the stuff in the story happens on zombie night, and zombie night is YOU GUESSED IT: weekly.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 5th December 2009, 12:42 pm

Jb <3 U

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 5th December 2009, 12:50 pm

Garquin wrote:Jb <3 U

Did joo notice Cletus Very Happy
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Shao. - Page 2 Empty Hope has Risen.

Post  Zomando 6th December 2009, 11:37 pm

ENTRY 56:

The chopper roared above me. When I looked up, I saw it was hovering very low. I heard a loud voice coming from the aircraft.

"REPORT TO SHINNEOOCK AVENUE IN FIREFLY ISLAND!" He proclaimed. Luckily, I knew where that was. I think I had to make a house-call or something there way back when. Just as the chopper was out of sight, I could faintly hear
"REPORT THERE BEFORE SUNDOWN!" That meant I had to hurry, and I had to find something to get there quicker.

I found myself searching down the abandoned freeway for a vehicle with a working engine. It felt like an hour pasted when I found myself desperately scavenging through crumbling buildings. I looked to see a golf course where I once played. I felt great pain by remembering those good times I now cherish, but something stopped me dead in my tracks. It was a small kart, a golf kart, actually, sitting in front of me in perfect condition. I hopped in the front seat to see that this machine didn't need a key. It just had an "ON" button. I pushed it and felt the engine roar. I was then speeding down the road screaming with pure joy.

It took about 2 hours to get to Broker, but the kart ran out of gas in front of a gas station. I entered the station in search of equipment, but found only flour. For shits and giggles, I took it with me. I investigated the pumps, but found nothing. Shinneoock Avenue was blocks away, so I started walking.

~~~~

I made it there in about another hour, and the cold was now killing me. I could barely feel anything, but I made it. I got the chills when I passed the carnival. It gave me an odd feeling, a feeling that there was still life there. I tried to get that out of my system as I saw movement in the bushes. I took out my gun and pointed it at the rustling. I was relieved when I saw it was only two survivors, but they looked like soldiers.

"I guess you got the message." One said.

"Yeah, who are you guys?" I asked. I noticed I still had my gun pointed at them.

"Well my name's Sargent Gray Wreap, and this is my friend Mike Bodds. You can put the gun down, we're not like the other military officers you've probably encountered." He said with a smile as I slowly lowered my pistol.

"Sorry, I've just- I just wanna be careful. Better safe than sorry, you know?" I stated.

"I understand, but here. Take this. That little pistol won't do." Gray said as he handed me a pump shotgun. "Alright, this is the plan. The chopper's out of gas, and FINDING some gas isn't on the agenda. We're gonna work our way through this neighbor hood until we get to the carnival. From there, our destination is the Train Station. So on the way the plan is sim-" Gray was interrupted by a loud noise. We all looked to the sky to see a chopper hovering above us.

"Fuck, how did they find us?!" Mike asked.

"I dunno, but they don't look fucking happy." Gray replied.

"Wait a second. Who is that?!" I asked.

"Special Operations Force 122. Mike and I were a part of that squad, but we broke away from the group. Big mistake, but that's all I'm authorized to tell you. It's every man for himself now." Gray said.

To be honest, this seemed like the end. The undead were slowly approaching as death hovered above us. Drums in my head were beating as I slowly crept forward. I turned my attention to Gray, and saw him take a baseball bat that was tied to his back. He approached a crawling corpse, and swung away. The battle had begun. The horde darted towards us as the bullets soared. The empty shells flew to the ground as we made our way through the neighborhood. Minutes later, I could hear a haunting message from above.

"OPEN FIRE ON THE TRAITORS."

Bullets from above shot down around as we could only run for cover. We hopped the fence and proceeded into the Carnival. We fired at the zombies around us as the bullets pierced the circus tents above. The undead were coming from every corner and we could only pray for survival. Before we knew it we were out of the Carnival and on the street. The Train Station was only a block away as the attacks were dying down. Finally we made it into the Station, and we sprinted up the stairs. We had only a minute to rest at the top of the stairs.

"Is it over?" Mike asked.

"Not even close." Gray responded. The horde came storming up the stairs as we could only blindly blast at the blur of flailing corpses. As if that wasn't enough, the chopper had returned, and it was firing more then ever. After several minutes of fighting, our ammo was steadily dying away. It took only one second of being unaware to let one be able to slash me to the ground. It happened so fast that I was left on the ground without a clue. I looked to Gray for an answer, but I only saw him take a grenade off his belt.

"I wanted to save this." I heard him say before he chucked it into the horde. Not one rotting corpse survived the explosion. I saw Mike turn and fire at the chopper's cockpit. The pilot wasn't taking any chances, and the chopper retreated into the sky. I saw Gray and Mike bend over next to me, and I saw them staring at my torso. I took a look also, and I was horrified.

It was a wound.

"Did one of those things bite you?" Mike asked.

"It might've just clawed at me." I replied nervously. Gray squinted at the wound and spoke to me.

"Whatever it is, we'll just wait and see. Mike, help me barricade this entrance. We're staying here for the night."

~~~~

I couldn't sleep, but how could I knowing that I had a 50/50 chance of becoming one of those fucking monsters? I'm lying here in a cold sweat hoping that it was only a scratch. I can't die. I've come too far. Please. Please God, let me live.

LET ME LIVE.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th February 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 7th December 2009, 7:03 pm

nice stuff, that train station was hell lol Smile
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th December 2009, 7:13 pm

HEY PAL THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th December 2009, 10:13 pm

Jb you used my character fucking greatly Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next