Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Special Operations Journal. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Special Operations Journal. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Special Operations Journal. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Special Operations Journal. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Special Operations Journal. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Special Operations Journal. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Special Operations Journal. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Special Operations Journal. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Special Operations Journal. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Special Operations Journal. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Special Operations Journal. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Special Operations Journal. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Special Operations Journal.

+2
Phatnutsack
Zomando
6 posters

Go down

Special Operations Journal. Empty Special Operations Journal.

Post  Zomando 13th November 2009, 5:48 pm

Fuck me.

Just, fuck me.

Ryan thought it would be really funny to put my name on the Sign-up sheet. I remember the day..

There was a seminar at the office about joining the army. Through high school and college, I was one to protest war. I was even the one that usually organize the protest rallies. A respectable man spoke to the employees about enlisting. He was forcing patriotism down our throats, but I didn't fall for it. The small crowd applauded as a sign-up clipboard was passed amongst us. A saw Ryan Miller with a smiling face, but I didn't understand why. When I heard the news, it couldn't be reversed. The fucker ruined my life, and I broke his leg for it.

A month later, the training began, and I was flown out to Michigan. It was hell, but nothing compared to what was about to happen. Just like that, I was sent over seas..

To Hell.

To be honest, I was not a man that could handle war. Were ordered to raid buildings, defend outposts, capture buildings, etc. It was nerve-racking, and it was ruining me. I was always on the edge, and slowly becoming insane, but one day, something very strange happened.

It was a Tuesday, and we were order to search and destroy a building south of town. There were probably six to seven guys in there that we were ordered to take out. When we got to the top floor, this was the very beginning of this shit. We walked through the crumbling doorway to be greeted by piles of corpses all around the room. At least fifty ripped-apart bodies. In the center, a small Indian man was nibbling on one of the corpses, before he could react to us, the Sargent ordered us to open fire. The explosives were set and building was destroyed as we walked away.

About a week later, we received some odd news. I don't remember the exact words, but it was something about being promoted. Promoted to Special Operations? I'm not sure, I'm not good with this ranking stuff. A chopper is coming Friday night to pick us up.

Hopefully, it'll pay well.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Special Operations Journal. Empty Chopper.

Post  Zomando 23rd November 2009, 6:59 pm

Why?

Why would this happen?

What did I do?

The Chopper flew over the burning hell below. The air was hot, and the desert stung. I was never properly informed on what was going on. I was just given orders. Kill. Although, I do know this. I was selected to be a part of an elite Special Operations squad, but why?

I looked to the man in the cockpit. His name was Johnny "Pucks" O'Bryan, and he was the man leading us. John stands at 6'2 and weighs 230 lbs. He is a Private First Class in the United States Marine Corps, and is currently in training with the Barrett .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. He is still a greenhorn and has only seen combat a few times, however his Unit is in training and doing drills every day. He has a modified .44 Magnum that he keeps with him at all times and he is a good shot.

Beside him, and piloting the chopper, sits Sargent "Brooklyn" Sweeny. Sweeney played a key role in Operation Whiskey Hotel. He, along with Pvt Ramirez, took back the US soil. After this he had to deal with much re-assigning, but received a promotion to Sgt, and is now awaiting orders.

Across from me, sits SS Zach Lee. Zach stands at 6 ft and weighs 190 lbs. He's as of now a Staff Sargent. He was a strike force commander until dramatic trauma forced him back to Afghan bases .His SS rank is only temporary. He's never seen without his Winchester 1200 shotgun on his back or in hand. Hes trained more soldiers than you can imagine and is an emotionally tough man. He tends to keep to himself around higher ranks of command but isn't afraid to voice his opinion in the heat of battle.

To my right, I see Corporal Vince McDonell. One of few US Army Rangers who survived the Battle and EMP of the White House. After barely surviving that ordeal he'd thought that he had seen it all. That is, until he experienced the partially successful battle for Makarov's Safehouse at the Georgian Russian Border Alongside the Task Force 141. He was soon Reassigned by General Shepherd himself to Battle a strange Rabies outbreak at the Afghan cave Network. His newest enemy is the Undead.And his next battle may be his last......

To my left, sits 1st Lt. Uriel Villegas. He fought in the same area as Sgt. Paul Jackson. He was one of the few that had escaped after the nuclear missile was launched in the city Sgt. Paul Jackson's company was assigned to. After his call of duty was over, he was promoted to Special Ops. His height, gave him an advantage when sneaking past tango's. His weight was very helpful when crossing places that required light-feet.

"Alright, Men. Listen Up." Johnny began. "You've all been chosen to be a part of my squad. Some for your ability with guns, knives, or perhaps you saw something you shouldn't. I'll be blunt, we're dealing with something very odd. Rabies..some odd infection spreading. We're not sure. Hell..even zombies. What the case, you've been chosen to stop it. There are many squads just like you.

That is all."

Zombies?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Special Operations Journal. Empty Re: Special Operations Journal.

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd November 2009, 11:11 pm

damn should have put my details in the bio part. Oh well, good job on the story.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd November 2009, 11:26 pm

My character is only a private first class though... :/
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 24th November 2009, 2:27 pm

WAT IS HTIS OPPOSITE LAND
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 24th November 2009, 8:12 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:My character is only a private first class though... :/

I'M THE ONE WRITING THE STORY HERE. I SAY WHAT GOES.

>:[[[[[[
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 25th November 2009, 2:40 am

K
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phatnutsack 25th November 2009, 3:56 pm

Damn JB, you sure are are in control.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 25th November 2009, 8:52 pm

This is a pretty good story, I also love how u based some of the story off of call of duty, very creative. Very Happy please continue with this!
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 26th November 2009, 10:46 am

Yeah...Zombies dont really fit in mw 2's story but i liked everything else
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 26th November 2009, 12:28 pm

Bloodskull90 wrote:Damn JB, you sure are are in control.

ikr.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum