Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Campaign SafeHaven Signup

+13
xXEddx157Xx
Howub
eegleindia
Carmine
BLACK SNOW 13
Zomando
mboddz751
AjpimpcycleV2
Slacker Hero
Cry Vengeance
Masterofkills09
Namorg
DeadApe
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Campaign SafeHaven Signup - Page 2 Empty Re: New Campaign SafeHaven Signup

Post  xXEddx157Xx 25th December 2009, 11:59 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:
Eddx157 wrote:
JBPURCELL wrote:
Eddx157 wrote:hey jb can i join the new campaign

Well, it's not really up to me. Sorry..
who is it up to

Well, DeadApe, but I don't think you can get into this campaign. Maybe if you stay active on the forums and attend plenty of zombie nights, your chances will increase. If you read the FAQ and follow it's directions, you'll probably get into tomorrow's zombie night Very Happy
sweet!

xXEddx157Xx
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 11:41 am

Well I'd like to start getting into this community, so here's a quick story I've made up on the spot. Razz

Name: Jack Robertson
Race: Caucasian
Physical Characteristics: 5'10, with light muscle tone.
Backstory: Jack was on the verge of closing a case that would mean throwing 7 drug dealers in jail.

One of whom was the reason his brother was in a wheelchair.

As he arrived at court for the final hearing, he found pieces of paper thrown around the desk, chairs flipped, with pieces of wood snapped off like steaks. Jack looked behind the Judge's chair to find a mangled corpse, a set of keys right next to him. He picked them up, rushing downstairs to the lockup and Armoury. He opened the armoury with ease, finding a Dessert Eagle and Shotgun... Both fully loaded. Jack swung open the door to the lockup, to see a disgusting sight. 3 of the dealers were chewing down on the rotting flesh of a 4th dealer, when they saw Jack with wild eyes. He unloaded 2 shells, the shrapnel from both shots spreading so far that it hit each of them in the heart and brain, killing them instantly.

...There was a whimpering sound from one of the cells.

Jack, shaking with fear, slid out the keys to find the drug dealer who gave his brother an offer he couldn't refuse. He was whimpering, a giant gash along the side of his arm. "YOU GOTTA HELP ME, MAN! THAT WERN'T ME, IT WAS JUST BUSINESS!" Jack smirked, dropping the keys in front of the cell, a mere inch from the dealer's grasp.

As he walked up, he heard the cries growing into growls, with a wicked grin on his face as he locked the door to the lockup.

Edit: Just saw that this RP was on Christmas Day. Did it happen or not?
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

http://www.tzaclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th December 2009, 3:45 pm

This is a campaign. It is a series of sequential scenarios that are more advanced than normal zombie night scenarios. Some involve tough decisions that will effect the gameplay and/or ending. Campaigns are created for the veteran players who know a thing or two about killing zombies. They are not for new players because they are alot harder. Anyone can participate as a zombie though.

This is not zombie RP.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 27th December 2009, 4:37 pm

Meatshield are you changing your character back to Aaron or what >:O
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 7:16 pm

Oh okay, just thought that I would throw out my little story there, thought it was just zombie RP with a background for each Survivor. Razz
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

http://www.tzaclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 27th December 2009, 7:18 pm

gungravetza wrote:Oh okay, just thought that I would throw out my little story there, thought it was just zombie RP with a background for each Survivor. Razz

If you wanna write about your character, Outbreak Documentation.

It's in Discussions.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 27th December 2009, 8:21 pm

Name: Johnathon "The Psychopathic Bus Driver" Slater
Ethnicity: White
Physical Characteristics: Slightly over weight, and can not sprint as long as some of the others. Despite having a very sophisticated and tasteful nature, he has tattoos over most of his body, several piercings, and has shaved his head for the hell of it.

Backstory/Additional Info: Growing up in a fancy mansion in Slovakia, with his American family, John always had the desire to be a bus driver. After fighting two wars, and having served five years as pencil pusher for the Liberty City N.O.O.S.E, he was finally granted the right to accomplish his dream. Highly experienced with shotguns, and heavy/large vehicles ((Having once ran over poor bastards with a tank in the America and Australian war)) he has poor experience with melee, and average or lesser weaponry. As in, pistols and smgs tend to be far from his list of compatible weapons. Being used to driving large and heavy vehicles only, he has poor driving skills with anything smaller than a concert hall.

After the zombie outbreak, all he wants to do is find a bus and drive off into the sunset. And apparently shoot himself while listening to his favourite Gama Bomb song (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1yiLh8HjY )) WHILE masturbating. He talks obsessively about his experiences in the war, all the hunting trips his father took him out on, and his beautiful bus.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  INC Dalton 27th December 2009, 11:55 pm

If it's not too late Smile

Name: Dalton Krebs
Race: Caucasian.
Physical Characteristics: Tall, 6'3, Athletic body, fast runner
Info/back story: Born in Florida, Dalton moved to Liberty City because he enjoyed big cities. Dalton served in the U.S. Rangers for 3 years but was discharged because of behavior problems. Dalton became a fisherman and over the years a captain. Experienced with mostly assault rifles and SMG's. Dalton has been well off since the outbreak.

P.S. Could i be considered a veteran member? Razz
INC Dalton
INC Dalton
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th December 2009, 4:44 am

Howub wrote:this has all really good characters. Too bad it isn't a story i'd read it.
Which one was the best then? Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2