Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Book of Juan Buzz

+10
Meatshield718
eaustinn36
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Mini Evil Homer
DeadApe
ABigSoggy Wafle
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
Zomando
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Book of Juan Buzz

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th February 2010, 11:39 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:Eh i was gonna start reading this but i guess it sucks from the negatives. Oh well good try.

Lmfao dick.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 10th February 2010, 12:10 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
Knoxville912 wrote:Eh i was gonna start reading this but i guess it sucks from the negatives. Oh well good try.

Lmfao dick.

I think I've found the culprit of my bad rep.
The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Ralley-390-jigsawfirstdeta
KNOXVILLE, YOU'VE DONE IT!
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 10th February 2010, 12:25 am

O SH-!
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 10th February 2010, 11:19 am

OH SH- INDEED.

Wait, Knoxville, is it you?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 10th February 2010, 1:54 pm

could be a decoy (he takes the fall so the real person is unknown). Hmmm.. Suspect
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 10th February 2010, 2:41 pm

Maybe, my friend. Maybe.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 10th February 2010, 3:52 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:Maybe, my friend. Maybe.
Couldnt have been me cause when i came back from my suspension there was a topic dating like 3 days before bout you complaining bout it. Sorry detective but the case is still on.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 10th February 2010, 8:24 pm

CURSES! You mark my words, I shall find the culprit!
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty Enlightenment.

Post  Zomando 15th February 2010, 10:36 pm

CHAPTER 9:

We descended back down to the falling Earth, and we took shelter at the Civilization's Committee Building. When the evacuees where all gathered together, it was then that I saw that only 13 of us we're evacuated. The pilots got out from their choppers to greet us, and I saw that looked some sort of valiant group of guerrillas, but one man strayed away from the group for a moment. When the time passed, he first approached Ape and Lance offering a hand to be shaken. They exchanged information quietly until Ape's eyes widened at the stranger's news.

"What are trying to fucking say?!" Ape roared.

"It's alright, just calm down, but what are we gonna tell them?" The stranger asked.

"It's your fault this happened, you're going to be responsible for telling them." Ape claimed. "Go ahead." The stranger slowly approached the survivors, and with each step, his features came clearer and clearer. The man's long hair was kept hidden under his faded baseball cap, and a mighty beard surrounded his heavy frown. Even though we stood in the coldest winter, the man wore only ammo and equipment belts over a white tank-top. His camouflaged trousers hung low and ripped under his belt, and his black boots seemed bloodstained.

"Good Morning." He said with piercing eyes covered by Aviator shades. "My name's Knoxville."

"Why aren't we out of the city?" Chris interrupted.

"I was just about to get to that, pal." Knoxville said. "You see, we didn't come here to rescue you and take you to a better place. We came here because this was our last hope, and this is the only place we could turn. There's no reinforcements, or other survivors, or safe haven. This it it, we're it, but we can rise above and make something of it. We..

We are The Community.

A man is Mexican descent pushed his way to the front of the crowd. "There is hope, everyone!" He proclaimed. "My name is Doctor Leeroy Daniels Maximus, and I am a scientist. If my studies are correct, the virus started in Bohan, the Eugenics lab, to be exact. If we are able to make it there, there's a slight chance we could get inside and find a hormone, possibly a cure."

"You're a mad man." Marcus gasped, and the crowd agreed with a mumble of growing jeers "You'll get us all killed, and even if we survive, where will we go?" The 'Community' at that point was cheering for Marcus, while the scientist's eyes widened.

"You men don't know?" The scientist asked. "You fools, the virus hasn't left the city! The world is safe while the military is effortlessly trying to destroy this crumbling city. Nothing's getting in, and nothing's getting out."

The Community stood with jaws wide open while they stared at the troubled scientist. Simultaneously, the crowd pummeled the poor man with infinite questions. "How did we not know?!" and "Why have I seen reports of similar from other places?" were the most popular complaints, but the scientist kept his cool.

"These 'zombie' threats from other cities we're eliminated in a matter of hours," He said. "But Liberty City was the only one that could not be contained. The city was blocked off and quarantined in a desperate attempt to keep the United States safe. So far, there have been no outbreaks in any other cities for two years. The whole media situation has been handled by calling the whole outbreak a flu-epidemic. Liberty City has been out of the news, and canceling all flights and business involved with the city. Now, do you people understand?" We all nodded with a hint of disbelief.

"I think we should try out your idea, Doctor Maximus." Ape said. "It's worth a shot, so does anyone else wanna join us?" Mike Bodds was the first to raise his hand, and Matt was second. Unfortunately, his father gave him a stern glare.

"Come on, Dad." He pleaded. "We have a chance of making out of the city alive!" Marcus held his face in his palms with disappointment and woe.

"I suppose none of you know about this 'Eugenics Incorporated', do you?" He asked. "It's a fucking graveyard, a trap. No one has made it out of there alive. I guess that's why I'm not so enthusiastic about the idea, Matt, but if you really want to, I'll come with you." The son's face lit up as Knoxville strayed away from the group.

"I know a way you can get there." He stopped in front of a storage shed to opened the doors. Inside, about six shining chopper motorcycles stood proudly. The others couldn't even imagine my joy, being the biker that I am.

"How'd you get these?" Lance asked while scratching his fuzzy scalp.

"I stole 'em." He said with a chuckle. "Don't tell anyone. Oh, and I got this." He dropped a black duffel-bag onto the ground, and he opened it to reveal an assortment of military equipment. Headset-talkies, radios, explosives, and GPS systems were snatched by the hungry commandos partaking in the mission.

The brave five hopped onto their motorcycles while Lance, Knoxville, and I proceeded into our chopper. Our plan was to give them air support while they made their way into the lab. After that, we would land on the roof and meet them somewhere inside. We would then take everything we can, hoping that some concoction or serum can save us.

Last edited by Zomando on 7th March 2010, 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty Lost Hope III

Post  Zomando 20th February 2010, 11:38 pm

CHAPTER 10:

We could clearly see our heroes below us riding on the empty roads. The scientist, Marcus, Matt, Ape, and Mike rode without emotion, only a mission. We passed the usual rubble and crumbled masses for what felt like an hour until we came into Bohan. From what I saw, the town was utterly abandoned, but something shone bright through the massive dust clouds. It was the strip club, with it's shining neon lights. The place was still up and running and one name came into my head:

Bubba.

I tried to stay focused on the mission, so I looked back down at the motorcycle convoy. They were cruising through the industrial section with their destination only blocks away.

Finally, they made it to the Lab. We stared below as they loaded their weapons and proceeded towards the door. All they had to do was search the security booth for the lever to open the door. The sounds from the ancient pulleys and what-not would attract the horde in seconds. We looked down to Ape as he approached the security booth, and did just that.

The beasts came from all directions, but the heroes' bullets did as well. They fought with their backs against the wall. It seemed like the monsters just kept attacking without end, as if Satan was multiplying thy corpses. It was miraculous to see our heroes still alive, for most of the others who have have came here died in a matter of minutes. The door was halfway open, and it was time for Lance, Knoxville, and I to make our descent to the roof. We listened intently to the radio from the others downstairs.

"Come in Knoxville, This is Ape." The radio buzzed. "We're in." We walked through the door and then down the staircase.

"Good," Knoxville replied. "So are we." Ape didn't respond for a minute or so, but we could hear some faint voices in the background.

"Knoxville, We have a problem." Ape said. "It's Mike, he's been bitten." We stood in silence as we mourned the loss of our friend, but gunfire broke our silent vigil.

"What the fuck's going on down there?" Knoxville asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! MILITARY?! SECURITY?! FUCK, SOMEONE WITH GUNS!" Ape screamed. "JUST GET US OUT OF HERE!" We stormed back upstairs to the chopper, but we're shocked at what stood in our way. Three men suited in black armor and gas masks stood before with assault rifles pointed. I looked at the tags on their breast.

"Eugenics Security Crew"

We were surely fucked, but in the blink of an eye, Knoxville revealed to mini SMGs and sprayed them at the guards. We got in the chopper and ascended. We saw our heroes fleeing through the streets, and e touched down to evacuate them. Back in the air, we had only one place to go.

The Safehouse.

Last edited by Zomando on 7th March 2010, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty Road Warriors

Post  Zomando 27th February 2010, 1:13 pm

CHAPTER 11:

We touched down back at the Safehouse with a burning passion in each one of our souls, but a more important matter was at hand. "Well, men," Ape began, "We found more survivors at the Eugenics Lab, but they're as crooked as the fucking Military. If you didn't already know, Liberty City is the only place suffering from this infection, this plague. The world lives in harmony as this forgotten city crumbles. The Military is patrolling this isolated wasteland, making sure nothing comes in, or leaves. The only way we can truly survive is if we destroy whatever is in our path. Barbaric? I say otherwise, for no one is taller than the last man standing."

~~~~

The cold wind pierced my tired eyes as we sped down the abandoned highway. I held a tight grip on the motorcycle's handlebars while Ape sat behind me. We we're heading towards Chinatown for weapons and a treaty, but something stood in our path. It was a poorly constructed fence, and when we took a closer look, it seemed to be bloodstained. A sign was placed upon the fence, and I read it aloud.

"BLOOD DOCK: INSANIAC TERRITORY"

Insaniacs?

We continued through the "Blood Dock", and the farther we traveled, the more our fear grew. We could see faint silhouettes from the shadows watching our every move. Without warning, we heard a chopper's roar from above us, but we could barely see the pilot.

"Was that Lance?" I asked.

"I think so," Ape claimed, "but what is he doing? Where is he going?" When we turned our attention back down to Earth, we were petrified at the monstrous semi-truck speeding towards us. Luckily, our bike managed to speed away just in time. Just as we thought we lost them, the truck was back, along with a motorcycle convoy. They opened fire on us, but I managed to evade the bullets for only a short while. A spray of gunfire hit the bike and I happened to lose control of the bike. Ape and I were slid down the road while bullets, glass, and spare parts exploded around us. When my slide came to an end, I turned around to see the truck roaring towards us. I was utterly helpless, and I could do was watch the behemoth of a machine get closer and closer until..

Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz - Page 2 Empty Insaniac

Post  Zomando 17th April 2010, 3:43 pm

CHAPTER 12:

Everything in the world slowly came back to me as my eyes opened like slow moving clocks. I felt my face, and everything around my reclining body. I was alive, and so was Ape, but we were trapped in a dark room. A large man was guarding what I thought was the door. After minutes of silent waiting, the door was forcefully opened, and we were forced outside by the guard. It took us some time to realize that we were thrown into the center of some make-shift, post-apocalyptic arena. What looked like ancient warriors with a touch of modernism surrounded us, screaming at our every move. From the door we came through, a large man emerged from the darkness. His muscles overlapped his ripped and tattered shirt, and the look in his eye told me he wanted us dead. I looked to the ground to find a weapon of some sort, and I was not disappointed. It was bat, and I picked it up. The fight was on.

The man came at me with full force, but I managed to dodge the attack. He pulled a machete from the small compartment on his hip, and he swung it violently at Ape. I came to his aid as I sent a forceful blow to the back of the man's head. He tried to take the bat from my hand, but I evaded his attempt and sent a swing to his chest, as he fell to the ground. I stood back as Ape got on top of the downed warrior and sent a series of punches and blows to his opponents face. When he was done, I sent the final blow to the man's face.

The crowd jeered and booed as a man emerged from the shadows. When they realized his identity, the crowd erupted with applause.

"Who are you?!" Ape screamed. The stranger smiled.

"They call me Alex Kruschev." He said with a smile.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 17th April 2010, 6:00 pm

Who is Mysterion?!?!
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down