Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Angels Of Death Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Angels Of Death Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Angels Of Death Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Angels Of Death Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Angels Of Death Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Angels Of Death Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Angels Of Death Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Angels Of Death Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Angels Of Death Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Angels Of Death Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Angels Of Death Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Angels Of Death Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Angels Of Death

4 posters

Go down

Angels Of Death Empty Angels Of Death

Post  DM_Genesis 15th February 2010, 4:45 pm

(This is a post for the intro to the Angels Of Death Scenario I will be making alongside Beedz101 and System52)

The bio post will be similar to a Diary entry as below.

Day 81
My name is Jordan Coles, I'm eighteen years old currently on vacation in Liberty City, me and my two friends Elliot Beedham (Beedz101) and Tom Lawson (System52) came over here during Summer break from England in the hopes of visiting my uncle Karl, we're all university students and save tom, failing pretty damn horribly and when we joined a biker gang and they told us that they had a little group over seas, vistiting Liberty City became a brilliant idea. Little did we know about a growing sickness in the middle of the city and my uncle caught it...

Day 90
We've hidden inside of the Alderny State Prison hoping we would find better weaponry than these shitty water pistols that Beedham found. Of course it didn't work that well turns out all of the inmates have this virus turning them into zombies and now we're trapped...

Day 92
We thankfully found some gun's, now armed with M4 Assault Rifles and some Combat Shotguns we're ready to hold off the hordes, they can't get in from the outside due to the heavy barricaded door but those inside are still roaming around after our flesh. We're staying in the towers holding them off with a decent supply of ammo but I'm pretty sure those'll run thin.

Day 94
Shit is going bad and it's going bad real fast. We're down to a few hundred rounds each and no matter how many zed's we kill more seem to appear, how many damn inmates were in here!!?? we're all getting hungry and running low on supplies so we'll have to get the hell out of here soon, Tom claims that their's an industrial park nearby we could flee to so as soon as we get overwhelmed we're moving the hell out.

(Below you'll find a little post from me, Beedz101 and System52 giving away some info about themselves)

Last edited by DM_Genesis on 15th February 2010, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DM_Genesis
DM_Genesis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Death Empty Re: Angels Of Death

Post  VINCIEHALO 15th February 2010, 4:46 pm

Cool Cool.
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DM_Genesis 15th February 2010, 4:57 pm

Student name - Jordan Coles
Tutor - Mr Gardner

Personality
I severely doubt that Jordan will ever be caught for doing something wrong, I am not saying he doesn't do anything wrong but he's too charismatic to get caught for it. A natural born leader he has many at his beck and call save Thomas Lawson and Elliot Beedham, they follow him for who he is and whilst they would not do absolutley everything to defend him they sure as hell will do something.

Grades
Jordan is unfortunatley failing everything save Drama and English, it seems his charisma is actually doing him some good, I doubt he'll be able to turn any of the others around. It is surprising to see him do this badly, in college he got good passing grades yet here he is failing everything horribly.

Connections
Jordan is rumoured to be linked to the local 'Angels Of Death' Biker group alongside his two best friends Thomas and Elliot, bad little group with a bad reputation for violence.

History
As aforementioned Jordan is a natural born leader, he took place in Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Military Cadets. He is certainly disciplined but with his parents being somewhat drunken and abusive he had to use this discipline to save himself from becoming one of them. He did acceptably well in primary school passing at a high level of reading skill, in secondary school he got C's in his SAT's and B's and C's in his GCSE's at college he got A level's in English Literature, Drama and Music but here he is not doing at all as well.

Final Report
One to keep our eyes on as a possible Failure.

Last edited by DM_Genesis on 15th February 2010, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DM_Genesis
DM_Genesis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Death Empty University Recomention

Post  system52 15th February 2010, 5:34 pm

Student Name - Thomas V. Lawson
Tutor Name - Russell Muffin
Personality - Smart and more Know-it-all. Likes to stay back and plan ahead rather than run ahead and tackle problems.

Grades - Passing most subjects, save english and PE. Can probably perform better then targeting. Places focus on science as it is his prefered subject.

Connections - Good friends with Elliot Beedham and Jordan Coles. Suspected connections to the Angels of death Biker Gang.

History - From a young age wanted to rebel and find his own place in the world. In primary school he worked hard to achieve his high grades. Secondary school was different as he still performed well but could have achieved better if more attention was paid. College was better but little attention was paid as he said, and i quote, "I already know it all."

Final Report - Could Pass Keep an eye on

That is for system52. afro

Last edited by system52 on 16th February 2010, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
system52
system52
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Death Empty Re:Angels Of Death.

Post  beedz101 15th February 2010, 6:07 pm

Student Name - Elliot Beedham also known as Mad Hatter
Tutor - Ms Young

Personality
A smart Arse through and through he constantly has something to say, close friends with Jordan Coles and Thomas Lawson he seems to act like the 'Protector' of the group making sure they are both safe, don't get me wrong they can defend themselves but Elliot acts somewhat like a deterrent, if Elliot Beedham stands between you and one of the others then you know your not going to get to them. Protective, Strong, Cocky Elliot Beedham is three words.

Grades
Elliot is failing almost every subject save for Physical Education and science, he has the potential to be great but when it comes to doing work he misbehaves,usually he is hanging around with the other two.

Connections
Like Thomas and Jordan, Elliot is rumoured to be connected with the Local "Angles Of Death' he apparently acts somewhat as a finger breaker, making sure others keep to their deals and promises.

History
His parents were loving and caring but I think Elliot wanted a bit less attention and he shunned their care. In primary school he was rebellious and constantly argueing with his teachers. In secondary school he barely passed through and was involved in fights but not many people dared to , when he was at the prom he got kick out after being found in what can only be described as a three sum . In College he passed although they saw a little improvement in behaviour .

Final Report
He would be successful if he tried but will most properly be found in a ditch drunk and with a group of women

my report lol!

Last edited by beedz101 on 15th February 2010, 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
beedz101
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DM_Genesis 15th February 2010, 6:26 pm

Okay that's me Tom and Beedham with our apps up, anyone else interested in taking part in the Hells Angels Scenario as a Survivor should hit me up with a PM.
DM_Genesis
DM_Genesis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Death Empty Angles Of Death

Post  beedz101 16th February 2010, 3:11 pm

"The sky darkens and the wind cracks upon the window shutters. Humans barricade themselves in their houses. A storm is gathering that the world has never before seen. The earth trembles and ancient temples rise. With them, unknown being dig their way to the surface.

Tornadoes and typhoons rage across the sea, firestorms rampage on the land and thousands of lives fall prey to the forces of bygone days. A dark time has fallen,and hope fades with every hour, as the Dark Wave descends upon them."

I thought this sounded like it belonged so i added it
I took it from the intro to the game Risen lol!
beedz101
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Death Empty Angles Of Death

Post  beedz101 17th February 2010, 10:47 pm

so anyone wont to join us in our thing and what date we should do it on
beedz101
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down