Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  eaustinn36 on 10th April 2010, 12:40 am

Congrats to THE MOST EPIC roleplay ever, not just "life" game, but the roleplaying was brilliant. I cannot even remember all of the things that happened. There was betrayal, kidnapping of police officers, and a take over of the island of Algonquin! Shocked We then had the LCPD, National Guard, and FBI working together to take the city back undercover. In the end, the "good" guys prevailed, all main gang leaders were eliminated, and the city resumed normal control. We ended the match there (11pm EST, 3 hours later) right after we took it back; however, I bet if we continued, we could have even had more great ideas. Still though, that was plenty enough for one week Smile

So again, I cannot begin to express how EPIC this match was. I wish every game was like this each week. It was the PERFECT mix between roleplay and cops n' robbers, for a great "life" match. Most fun i've had all month.

If anyone else has any other stories to tell, please post them below. So much stuff happened Smile

Hope to definatly see everyone for next weeks "life" match!! Very Happy

NOTE: As for all of the people who got kicked: you were all kicked for a reason. It might have been a misunderstanding, but as I said (a few posts above), lots of people were trying to get in, the there is not really second chances. Most of it was because of random unprovoked killing. Don't worry though, none of you are blacklisted, you will be invited if you want next week. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES IN ADVANCE: if you know what you are doing, you probably won't get kicked as easy.

As for the people who didn't get in: sorry again, I will try to make sure you are the first to be invited next week.

As for the people who were confused half of the game: don't worry, things got so crazy (epic takeover's and all) that a lot of things had to go "undercover" in private chat to overthrow the "new order". Sorry for leaving you in the dark, and thanks for sticking with us the entire time!! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 on 10th April 2010, 2:32 am

Do you know if anyone filmed the match?
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk on 10th April 2010, 3:23 am

Dude Im Not Knew, Ive bin here longer tan you, ive bin here about 5 months, just havnt been active stopped half way through.
You could have joined like 2 years ago, if you dont post and havent been active, ur considered new in my books. sorry if u understood wrong.
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 10th April 2010, 5:22 am

@ Kush, agreed.

Yea that was the most epic RP match ever. Great job everyone, it was so ridiculous.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 on 10th April 2010, 9:03 am

life was amazing last night Very Happy
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando on 10th April 2010, 10:45 am

What exactly happened when I left? It was sorta confusing that you turned on your officers.
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GenocidePsycho on 10th April 2010, 11:09 am

pstttt

Theres a fight club @ Zomandos Bar, Theres prizes init for ya, ect''

That made my day :L
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando on 10th April 2010, 11:15 am

Didn't really go as planned. The criminals robbed the place and made an attempt to burn it down.
Zomando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine on 10th April 2010, 1:37 pm

never made it. was on a date last night and got work in 30 minutes to 8 and from there to another date. so yeah might not make it to zombies again D:
AaUndeadMarine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx on 10th April 2010, 3:12 pm

it was boss but only played 30min
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 10th April 2010, 4:03 pm

Zomando wrote:Didn't really go as planned. The criminals robbed the place and made an attempt to burn it down.

Yea sorry about that. We had planned to do it anyway, it just so happened you were starting a fight club right before we went in.

"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 10th April 2010, 4:14 pm

I read the rules but wen i killd zomando an nicked da police car i only thought u got sent to jail i didnt no u cud get kicked for that
oO Coggy Oo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 10th April 2010, 4:18 pm

No you would get sent to jail. But apparently you were killing unreasonably. You cant just go up to someone randomly and kill them and expect it to be written off as fair. At least give a reason of some sort.

"Podcast Zero"

DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 10th April 2010, 4:21 pm

I was standing on the bar when Zomando sent that message, so I didn't hear him tell me to get off the bar, so he killed me. I thought he just randomly killed me. But next time, I wont kill anyone.

Last edited by oO Coggy Oo on 3rd January 2011, 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
oO Coggy Oo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad on 10th April 2010, 5:32 pm

damn, it all sounds fun, wish i coulda been there but i had a friend over and we were talking so i wouldnt have paid attention anyway, lol
RedrumSalad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 10th April 2010, 7:23 pm

Zomando wrote:What exactly happened when I left? It was sorta confusing that you turned on your officers.

If your refering to me, I think I know what you are talking about. There was one point during the night that I was confused about who was on what side. I initally thought Deadape and everyone else was part of the "new order", so me and bman (the only "official" LCPD Officers at the time) were working with the FBI and National Guard to plan a sting on the major gang leaders (basically LCPD vs. World Shocked ). Bman went undercover at one point to join and infiltrate a gang, gathering intelligence. Meanwhile, I was on "standby", awaiting orders from the FBI (cry) to take down the gang members one by one. When cry (also undercover) gave the signal, I suddenly burst out of nowhere and started unloading on a gang car cry was in (forget who else was in it). So anyways, going back to my original point, I thought Deadape was with mboddz, etc.. When I learned he was on my side, I met up with the "rebels", and we created a plan to take the city back (btw for those who weren't there, this was only about 40% of the match, a lot more stuff happened earlier).

One rule that seemed to be flexible that night was the "dead" rule (when a person dies, they aren't dead, but they are just hospitalized. Their wanted level goes away, but criminal record remains). The main reason I let it go was that considering how crazy everything got, if I didn't temporarily suspend it, the city would never regain control (but then again, it technically never lost control, when I was kidnapped earlier and forced to jump out of the chopper, I didn't die, but was hospitalized (just like in story mode), so all of the LCPD officers were not "killed" as everyone thought (me and bman were still there). But hey, crazy can sometimes be good for a roleplaying game (as everyone proved yesterday). But just keep that in mind for next week.

Also, for next week, we need to start off with more LCPD officers. I know most people prefer to be pedestrians (except me), but we still need at least 25% of the lobby cops. It was a full lobby, so we needed 4-8 cops. At most, we only had 3, but that soon dropped down to 2 (as people were retireing and joining).

But yes, great match again Smile

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenger on 10th April 2010, 8:38 pm

Damn, seems I missed an interesting match.
Ravenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 10th April 2010, 10:02 pm

*Dates Updated

make sure you all read the rules if you haven't yet...

See everyone next week Very Happy

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BowArrow2 on 13th April 2010, 10:47 am

invite me and i"ll do it
My gamer tag is BowArrow
BowArrow2
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 13th April 2010, 12:46 pm

i dnt mind bein a cop an ive read the rules
oO Coggy Oo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD on 13th April 2010, 6:05 pm

I will play a cop or whatever you need
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 13th April 2010, 8:12 pm

okay, I should have done this earlier, but i'm going to add a brief (as in about 3-4 days) poll to gather some feedback on what people think of my "life" nights. Note that still none of the rules will change, I just want to know what people think. Thanks.

also NOTE: this poll is for people who have played at least 1 "life" night in my lobby. Do not vote if you haven't yet.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad on 13th April 2010, 11:01 pm

so, the next one is Sunday, correct? ill probably be there this time if anybody could invite me, i cant really add anybody cuz their friends list is already full.
RedrumSalad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 on 14th April 2010, 12:48 am

I got incerated, shot, ran over, shot again, beat with a bat, pushed off a ledge, and impaled into a wall by someone going 90+ mph on a sidewalk.

... I wanna do it again Very Happy
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 on 14th April 2010, 1:17 am

I wont be there im getting on my plane 7 in the morning or 10 in your time and my xbox wont be here for a week so i will also be missing gta zombie and any zrp Sad .
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top