Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  eaustinn36 on 27th November 2010, 7:56 pm

New game updated.

Remember, you must be on a VIP list to play. This means you must attend at least 1 CRSR match so I can see if you can roleplay or not. If I already know you can roleplay, then your already on the list. The people already on the list should have a general idea of who they are.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12 - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James on 27th November 2010, 10:43 pm

Am I on the list? Because im pretty sure you know I can roleplay...
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Overkill ham on 29th November 2010, 11:58 pm

Ill do my best to get in... this may be my first game so we shall see what happens! Good luck all you people out there!
Overkill ham
Hipshot Honcho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad on 30th November 2010, 6:26 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Am I on the list? Because im pretty sure you know I can roleplay...

yeah, same question. i know i havent been on lately, but i gotta get a new mic and now new controllers
RedrumSalad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakaah on 13th December 2010, 11:40 am

I will try to be there.
Jakaah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 on 13th December 2010, 2:26 pm

ill be there
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad on 13th December 2010, 9:08 pm

i wont
RedrumSalad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 on 13th December 2010, 9:44 pm

ill b there and how many lobbies are you guys gunna have? because i dont think one is going to be enough
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James on 13th December 2010, 10:00 pm

I'll be there if I can get in.
Pwnisher James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 on 13th December 2010, 10:11 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Last match was pretty much the nail in the coffin, and that's all I have to say.

LIFE RP will not have a regular schedule starting December 1st (as stated above). It will be an "on demand" segment now until further notice. The VIP concept still applies. This won't be permanent, but basically 3 straight months of sub-par roleplaying is more than enough to cancel until further notice. I will update this topic whenever a new match will be hosted (probably sometime in December).

is there any possible way you can have more than one lobby?
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad on 13th December 2010, 11:30 pm

BAXTABEAST22 wrote:ill b there and how many lobbies are you guys gunna have? because i dont think one is going to be enough

don't worry, it is. half the people who say they will show up, it seems, usually dont show.
RedrumSalad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 15th December 2010, 9:15 pm

After looking back on Life RP's 60+ pages of history, I got deep into thought.

Life RP had its successes and blunders, but everytime there was a bad match, I would add more restrictions to prevent future bad matches.

Over the course on months, these "add-ons" have piled up to make Life RP so unbelievably complicated, I don't see how it could suceed.

Therefore: I am taking back a lot of previous updates, reverting to more-so the original ruleset. Most of the rules have already been updated to reflect this:

- No more VIP system, everyone can join
- No more suspension "3 game" thing updated in the OP
- Hardcore mode is back, but no vote will take place. We will always start on the regular ruleset, and the hardcore rules will be used as a last resort
- Other things I can't think of have also been reversed..

So what is staying?

- The original ruleset
- Blips will still be on off whenever possible (TBOGT freemode)
- The "contract" when accepting invites (see the OP for that)
- Other things I can't think of at the moment..

You'll notice that the OP has dramatically gotten smaller with this simplification.

This goes without saying, please read the OP (original post). All the information is here: on the OP. If you haven't read the rules yet, now is a good time.

NOTE: I have noticed that a few people get the impression that it is a "cops n' robbers" match... NO.. that is CRSR. I did say it is a combo of that and roleplay, but more so roleplay.

If anyone has any questions, post them below. Hopefully this return to the simple rulesets will allow for better matches.

And again...

SEE THE OP

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 on 18th December 2010, 1:14 am

hey! remember E.L.E. everybody love everybody
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 on 18th December 2010, 2:24 am

I think there should be a rule that if your character dies from none life threatening causes then you must spend a certain amount of time in the hospital. Kinda like if you commit a crime you go to jail for a while.
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 18th December 2010, 5:46 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:I think there should be a rule that if your character dies from none life threatening causes then you must spend a certain amount of time in the hospital. Kinda like if you commit a crime you go to jail for a while.

There is already a general rule for this. It's all roleplaying, as in the rules. If the injury it serious (shotgun in the head), your a new person. However, if you die in-game from a minor injury (fall of building or hit by car), you are hospitalized. As part of the RP, it would be a good idea to stay in the hospital, rather than sprint out.

Everyone in theory should be doing this already actually, but good to bring up.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 19th December 2010, 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 2nd January 2011, 4:34 am

For the next match on the 17th, I would like to make a note that I will not be as "nice" as previous matches. This is a roleplay based on real life, and this community is in desparate need of a good storyline crime-free based match. I will kick people far more easily if they are "encouraging" crime.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Roleplay Community Game - Friday January 7th (ORIGINAL) - [SEE THE OP]

Post  A Man Whit A Hat on 5th January 2011, 6:01 pm

Cant wait it should be good
A Man Whit A Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 7th January 2011, 6:18 pm

Update: Sadly I have just come to realize why (part of the reason at least) the Life RP matches have been very crime based recently; the rules make it sound like a cops n' robbers match more than I thought, in which it is NOT. Therefore, the rules page has been updated. Nothing has changed rules-wise, but I have added a few disclaimers and changed my wording on a few paragraphs.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James on 7th January 2011, 6:21 pm

If you invite me Erik, I promise I will not do crime unless someone asks me too.
Pwnisher James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 7th January 2011, 6:25 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:I will not do crime unless someone asks me too.

You wake up in the morning, and you hear a knock on the front door. You open the door, and on the other side is a mid-aged man; a very shady character. He asked you to help him rob the Bank of America, since he needs the money. He offers you 50% of the cut, but cannot promise you won't have to kill anyone to get to the vault. Do you (in rl) accept?

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James on 7th January 2011, 6:32 pm

I would say no because im only 15 and I have a well planned out life ahead of me.
Pwnisher James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 7th January 2011, 6:47 pm

Exactly, then don't do it in-game.

Aside from all this, if you don't want to take it seriously, then don't. Go ahead, and commit as many crimes as you want. Just know, that every crime comes with a punishment. This is a RP based on real life, and I coincidentally just realized my prison sentences are way too short for realism. Thanks for pointing that out guys! Now, if you commit a bank robbery or kill someone, expect a much longer sentence (still way to short for realism, but better). How does 72 in-game hours (3 days) sound? Note that 1 in-game day is 48 minutes. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 28th February 2011, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 8th January 2011, 3:59 am

Well, I have to say, for the first time since August, great epic match everyone! Very Happy Very Happy

Game went on a little more than 5 hours, ending toward 1:30am est.

The match started off very good with good roleplay ideas in the start, hit a low point in between, but then really picked up when I decided to stop being an LCPD officer and go into the "food service business". And for those who were there, yes, there are still gas leaks in the kitchen.

So great match again; if anyone wants to write a recap or tell their experience, feel free. What was good is that we had a lot of newer players and members in the match, and most were great roleplayers. I think the message of "non-crime based rp is better" finally got through. Glad everyone had fun. If you did not get in, sorry, but the lobby filled up very quickly (faster than I thought).

I will update this topic soon with a date of the next Life RP match, which should be 2 weeks out.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 28th February 2011, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James on 8th January 2011, 1:02 pm

Amazing night.

Nuff said.
Pwnisher James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk on 8th January 2011, 2:53 pm

i died in the operating room after having my car hit by a plane and being operated on by a police officer who was not "certically medified"
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top