Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Original: Event History

+117
iSt4yFrosty
Black Eyes
Joon
o QuickShott o
Vicious Fox
A Man Whit A Hat
BAXTABEAST22
Jakaah
Overkill ham
omgitsonlyme
A Groovy Tophat
HamletProtege
menteltom999
GnT x Torrent
gungravetza
SilentBokChoi
joecruely
bunchy locket
G00EY LOUIE
aka Clouds
xI SiL3NTSh0t
jtownz1
XImortalDEATHX
KILL3R KR3SZ
dash4rabbit
JumpingSNIPA
Vashed1995
MarcusFenix132
GNARLYS BUDDY
ConnorAR95
DeMnTeD c0wBoY4
kingslump
XUnxSt0pxabl3x
DarkSpyda04
Dremonster
SquattingBear01
MrKurt2012
MACJ0KER
M4CKS4UCE
steveeeee
XTaco JesusX
RED IRANG3R
phat w00
SuperSpartan089
Cazio117
FutureTHE SNOOK
MASAI97
halo12master (Leo)
jlajla
Prime Space
krayden8
AlexRio77
mdk35
TerrifiedKim
qewbert
SparkCz
odemso
NegativeHUNTER
o0DeathGore0o
xXEddx157Xx
zombie dude
NGU RELOAD
ryan239ion
ABigSoggy Wafle
Made in Finland
Garquin
Pwnisher James
ilmon3y
killermonkey785
dlza
Bladewind23
B Mane65
T-Bag Syndrome
patrickthekid95
conormc
Qthewinner
BowArrow2
xCRISS CR0SSx
GenocidePsycho
snake eyez 89
-K1J3L
ZombieWarlord3298
thelastlilman37
oO Coggy Oo
. ADestroyer360
A Chaotic GOD
josrence44
Masterofkills09
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
JohnyTinkleNuts
RedrumSalad
CREAMYEENISS
Ravenger
Bornkillajazzman
Creatide
bman4782
Dexta117
El Mexi Can 915
Jagdgeschwader
Meatshield718
Spiderman
SiwyCK
sgt zombie23
eegleindia
KZ Powned
AaUndeadMarine
Zomando
DeadApe
Carmine
Masta Shef
RC Reymondo 777
Kush Befor Dusk
T REDD262
Cry Vengeance
AjpimpcycleV2
eaustinn36
121 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty cool

Post  charliechicken 4th March 2011, 7:52 pm

last time i played i had a lot of fun, thats unteel i got kicked cause the lobby was bad, there was not really that much roleplay at the end. but ill be there
charliechicken
charliechicken
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Community Game - Friday March 18th (TBOGT) - [SEE THE OP]

Post  Black Eyes 4th March 2011, 9:39 pm

i'm not gonna make it

Last edited by T_Dogg_94 on 18th March 2011, 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Black Eyes
Black Eyes

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  eaustinn36 5th March 2011, 2:55 am

Started off great, and slowly got worse as time went on. I'm a little shocked at how certain people (who I knew to be the "best" roleplayers) were just fooling around.

There was a major invite issue halfway through; whoever invited a ton of people without me knowing prior, don't do it again.

There's not much else to say.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 39 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  sgt zombie23 5th March 2011, 3:08 am

I couldnt connect to the second lobby
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th March 2011, 3:13 am

Don't know who kept' inviting people.But BlackSnow seemed pretty pissed he didn't get in, he must have sent me 10+ party invites, but it's not like this game left the impression of "everyone runs around blowing up shit".even though there was enough crime for the national guard to be involved, there was alot of roleplay involved. I found it very fun observing 5 people going into a building, suspecting there was a drug deal, and calling the cops and hearing gunshots, i felt like god.And for the most part i did my best roleplay.So the next time this is hosted (if it is hosted ever again), you can count me in.

PS: When i left when there was around 5 people left (myself, eaustinn, bladewind, andrew, and i forget the other persons GT, sorry) it was because i have my Xbox set up in the basement (where my uncle lives) and he wanted to go to bed, so i had to leave, it was kind of a douche move, sorry.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 5th March 2011, 2:20 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Don't know who kept' inviting people.But BlackSnow seemed pretty pissed he didn't get in, he must have sent me 10+ party invites, but it's not like this game left the impression of "everyone runs around blowing up shit".even though there was enough crime for the national guard to be involved, there was alot of roleplay involved. I found it very fun observing 5 people going into a building, suspecting there was a drug deal, and calling the cops and hearing gunshots, i felt like god.And for the most part i did my best roleplay.So the next time this is hosted (if it is hosted ever again), you can count me in.

PS: When i left when there was around 5 people left (myself, eaustinn, bladewind, andrew, and i forget the other persons GT, sorry) it was because i have my Xbox set up in the basement (where my uncle lives) and he wanted to go to bed, so i had to leave, it was kind of a douche move, sorry.

I was pretty pissed off my self considering I sent Erik a message saying "Save me a spot please!".
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 5th March 2011, 3:42 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Don't know who kept' inviting people.But BlackSnow seemed pretty pissed he didn't get in, he must have sent me 10+ party invites, but it's not like this game left the impression of "everyone runs around blowing up shit".even though there was enough crime for the national guard to be involved, there was alot of roleplay involved. I found it very fun observing 5 people going into a building, suspecting there was a drug deal, and calling the cops and hearing gunshots, i felt like god.And for the most part i did my best roleplay.So the next time this is hosted (if it is hosted ever again), you can count me in.

.........................god dammit it was you!

btw probably some of the best roleplaying we've done in a while (those who were at the surgery scene would understand)

p.s.

Taliban Toothpick Razz
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th March 2011, 6:48 pm

.........................god dammit it was you!
btw probably some of the best roleplaying we've done in a while (those who were at the surgery scene would understand)

Yeah i kept' hearing you guys performing surgery inside the apartment complex, the blood-curdling screams and the quotes i will never forget: "where is his arm?" and "Ewwww, its all bubbly". There was alot of crime but still roleplay was still involved. Hope to see you guys next time!
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 18th March 2011, 4:28 pm

I was the patient. They heated up a knife and cut my leg open. I survived, and then I walked out of the room and my character got shot in the head with an assault rifle. Only for me to come back as Mboddz drug dealer
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th March 2011, 3:26 pm

Well, I saw this coming.

Life RP Original (for public hosted matches at least) has come to a close. It is clear "crime RP" is more fun for most people, and i'm tired of kicking the same people for the same reason. Based on the success of the Crime RP, that is the public replacement. So..

Life RP Original - Now private unannounced matches only
Life RP Crime Edition - Now the replacement for all Public hosted matches

**This topic title will change to: "Life RP Original: Event History" in the next few days, and be moved under "games" and "gta4", where the rest of the rules are located. This topic is not only nearing capacity (going on 65 pages now), but includes such detailed recaps, and provides a timeline on the history of Life RP since it's beginning over a year ago on UX, that it can not be deleted. I will leave the topic unlocked for people's reflections on the game mode. Feel free to reflect on all of the history: it may seem boring, but to be the 65 pages were quite a flashback (while keeping the dates in mind of each post).

I would like to thank everyone for the great non-crime RP's we've had in the past. Who knows? Maybe this will resurface in the future. Again, this may still be hosted, but unofficially.

See the Life RP Crime Edition topic for the info on Life's latest hit.

*The change over of this topic will probably happen sometime this weekend.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39