Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Surviving Dawn Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Surviving Dawn Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Surviving Dawn Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Surviving Dawn Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Surviving Dawn Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Surviving Dawn Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Surviving Dawn Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Surviving Dawn Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Surviving Dawn Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Surviving Dawn Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Surviving Dawn Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Surviving Dawn Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Surviving Dawn

3 posters

Go down

Surviving Dawn Empty Surviving Dawn

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd April 2010, 8:49 pm

This is my story i wrote while i was at the hospital for a couple days i was bored and the idea was in my head so i decided to write it here it is. This is my first time writing a zombie story.

It was a rainy Tuesday morning when I awoke to a alarm clock ringing at around 5:30 not wanting to get up for the day of school ahead I clicked the snooze button and kept sleeping. Around 5:45 the alarm went off again slightly annoyed and still tired I realized this was the latest time I could wake up and still be able to catch the bus around 6:20 so I turned off the alarm clock and started my daily routine shower, shave, brush teeth etc. Ok let me introduce myself my name is Kane carpenter weird name I know but the first name is just a nickname I adopted I'm 16 5:7 also I live on a military base because my father is in the service and I'm a sophomore in high school but never really liked the idea of school in general with failing grades and bullies it seemed pointless to go to school anymore. So back to my story after getting ready for the day I stepped down stairs and decided to watch some TV with the 10 minutes I still had before heading off to school. I clicked the TV on to the news. I don't normally watch the news in the day time but in the morning nothing else is on. I watched 5 minutes of boring political topics I didn't understand when the anchorman reported that people must stay inside their homes and lock all doors and windows and that there is a criminal attacking random victims. Of course my first thought was no school so I walked upstairs and went to sleep.

At around 7:50 I woke up and went down stairs to see a report on the news saying they found the body of the criminal who was responsible for all the deaths nearly an hour ago they said they found him in some bushes with a headshot wound. They say the person who killed him fired in self defense. 2 hours later the news reported a string of deaths the deaths were all caused by bites and scratches not stabs or bullets. Interested I kept watching. At 11:00 a clock a military police officer knocked on my door asking if everybody was home and safe when I remember my mom left for work at 5:00 I told him what happened and he told me to remain calm and in my home. at 1:00 a clock the anchorman said that these people causing these deaths are not human but the result of a virus we don't know how it spreads but it is strongly recommended that people remain in their homes, martial law is declared reports say that the most efficient way of killing these creatures is removing the head or destroying the brain do whatever it takes be it family friend or stranger..... stay safe people... this message repeats.... The people causing the dea... I turned off the TV and ran outside to the garage and grabbed a woodcutting axe sat on my sofa and waited. 2 minutes later I heard shots coming from outside I walked out to investigate the noise I went outside to see my neighbor who is a cop firing upon these creatures that seemed to take every shot thrown at them. Then one stumbled over its foot after taking a shot to the chest, looked up at me moaned a haunting moan and began running at me. Shocked and scared I swung at the creatures head, but missed my target. Instead the back of the axe met its target at the creatures jaw breaking it completely, as soon as it hit the ground I swung at its head this time this time correctly hitting the target I desired, its head with one swing the creatures head split into two. In fear I ran off hoping the rest of those things would not follow me. Then the idea came to me my friend has plenty of guns for such an occasion as this one. So I ran down the street passing 2 creatures although luckily neither spotted me. When I arrived at his house knocked on his door with the response... HUH?!? Who is it. I respond with Come on man let me in. He then looked through the window to see me on his porch. I soon heard a series of locks unlocking 30 seconds after seeing me through the window perhaps contemplating if he should let me in or not. He opened the door and let me in locking the door behind him I followed him upstairs where he handed me a shotgun and a gun to carry on my back a AK- 47. He carried 2 revolvers a shotgun and a light machine gun the rest of the weapons we had to carry till we found some friends to arm them. So we decided to stay the night there and in the morning search for surviving friends.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Surviving Dawn Empty Re: Surviving Dawn

Post  B Mane65 3rd April 2010, 8:57 pm

Okay story, has potential.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd April 2010, 9:06 pm

Thanks
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 4th April 2010, 2:30 am

good job buddy, btw why were you in the hospital?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 4th April 2010, 6:25 pm

Kush-Befor-Dusk wrote:good job buddy, btw why were you in the hospital?

lol wouldnt you like to know.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down