Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Website bugs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Website bugs

Post  DeadApe on 11th May 2010, 3:31 pm

Hey so I have been forced to use this labtop, which also uses internet explorer and I got to say that this website is unbearable on it. I dont know if its forumotion, or the layout. I cant really see it being the layout since its the same format as it has always been.

-The buttons at the top are all nasty looking (already been established),
-Peoples avatars are going over their posts
-Some posts are spaced out by entire pages

Anybody else having these problems?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Website bugs

Post  zombie dude on 11th May 2010, 4:15 pm

im on a laptop and i've seen one guys avatar overlap, but the other 2 things are fine for me.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin on 11th May 2010, 4:26 pm

DeadApe wrote:Hey so I have been forced to use this labtop, which also uses internet explorer and I got to say that this website is unbearable on it. I dont know if its forumotion, or the layout. I cant really see it being the layout since its the same format as it has always been.

-The buttons at the top are all nasty looking (already been established),
-Peoples avatars are going over their posts
-Some posts are spaced out by entire pages

Anybody else having these problems?

Ive been having all these problems I just thought this was what you ment when yuo were taling about forumotion being wierd

Garquin
Sex Machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando on 11th May 2010, 4:28 pm

So far, when using a laptop, the only thing that bothers me is the Latest Topics skipping.

Otherwise, it's fine.
Zomando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance on 11th May 2010, 5:07 pm

I use Google Chrome on a desktop, here are my problems.

-Occasional Avatar overlapping post text.
-Quotes are completely messed up.
-UNBEARABLE Lag, Typing something out is the most frustrating thing on the planet. And no it is not my computer, it's the website. It's been like this ever since the new layout.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 on 11th May 2010, 7:29 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:I use Google Chrome on a desktop, here are my problems.

-Occasional Avatar overlapping post text.
-Quotes are completely messed up.
-UNBEARABLE Lag, Typing something out is the most frustrating thing on the planet. And no it is not my computer, it's the website. It's been like this ever since the new layout.

Exact same thing with me, like literally exactly.

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
Meatshield718
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle on 11th May 2010, 7:32 pm

Was the same but, its slowly getting better.
I am using Chrome as well and the lag is pretty much gone and the avatar overlap is pretty rare.
ABigSoggy Wafle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 11th May 2010, 8:18 pm

lol now you know how I feel Deadape! (see other topic "quotes out of wack")

But other than the crappy buttons at the top, the other problems seemed to start the same time the "quoting" problem started. You would really think it would be fixed by now...

But yeah, on a normal day, IE isn't suppost to be this bad lol. Well, at least i'm not the only one now! Very Happy

(still to lazy to switch to firefox, change layout, etc...)

EDIT: I still think (as mentioned in the other topic) that the site should completely nix the quoting until the bug is fixed.

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef on 11th May 2010, 8:24 pm

All of the above
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 on 11th May 2010, 9:07 pm

My problem:
When one person quotes, the rest of the replies will be smaller and overlapped by the avatar. Only problem.
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 on 11th May 2010, 10:23 pm

Oh thank god i thought i was the only one. Mine has been like that for about two weeks. im on a desktop.

1. Avatar over there words.
2. Only some do this. Made in Finland did it alot on my computer.
3. The ones that are messed up have super-long message room like they just held down the enter key. every thing else is ok its just the forum area.
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 12th May 2010, 12:53 am

I really dont want to change the buttons because on firefox the dynamic code is very cool, but if all you losers use IE I might.

The lag thing I have no idea, but if you guys all happen to have google chrome I would assume its that.

The quote problem is all forumotion, and I am expecting them to fix that soon. In the mean time PLEASE STOP QUOTING. A simple @username will suffice.

All other problems I am assuming are forumotion being buggy as hell, I'll try to look into these things as soon as I get my actual computer up and running.

I highly suggest that all of you switch to Firefox. Its better on pretty much every level, and seems to be the only browser that has zero problems.

"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 on 13th May 2010, 11:54 pm

@ DeadApe, I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, and they've all had super lag on my computer. I'd actually like to do some troubleshooting to see if the lag is still there with a different template, but I know it's a lot of work. TBH I think it would be cool to make out own website with a cheap server considering we don't receive all that much traffic.

Meatshield718
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 14th May 2010, 4:27 am

The lag could be cause of a shitty computer. I know I can't open more than 3 tabs of this forum in my Windows 2000 computer or it will pretty much freeze the whole computer.
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance on 14th May 2010, 11:00 am

@ Fin

Yeah that could be the case for some people, but I know it's just the website for me. Example, before I can visit other sites like facebook, xbox.com etc, I have to scroll the bottom of the page on Undead-Xbox just so the lag monster can release me. So whatever is causing the lag, is at the top of the page.

Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 on 14th May 2010, 1:18 pm

Yeah, the most noticeable thing happening to me is the avatar overlapping text, and the gigantic post spaces. Also sometimes when I move my cursor over a post, it disappears entirely. And here I was thinking my computer was messed up.
Mander A1

View user profile http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 14th May 2010, 3:50 pm

For me the quotes have been fixed, as well as the overlapping text and the large spaces. It seems that was just forumotion being retarded.

"Podcast Zero"

DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 14th May 2010, 5:55 pm

What the fuck is this shit?
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 14th May 2010, 7:10 pm

All is fixed now with the quotes (except for some very minor things). Yay Very Happy

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 14th May 2010, 8:03 pm

Made in Finland wrote:What the fuck is this shit?

Lmao wtf. Yea Idk what that is. I did notice however that you are not using the same font as the rest of us.

"Podcast Zero"

DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 31st May 2010, 4:33 pm

Well I just spent like 4 hours trying to get a transparent .PNG as my avatar, and I thought I was doing something wrong because it kept showing up with white background. Then I tried it on another site, and it worked just as it should. Infact, all of them worked... Well, atleast I now know 17 differrent methods on 4 differrent image editing programs on how to make transparent pictures.

Is there something you can do about it, or do I have to be satisfied with the one I have now?
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 on 31st May 2010, 5:55 pm

DeadApe wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:What the fuck is this shit?

Lmao wtf. Yea Idk what that is. I did notice however that you are not using the same font as the rest of us.
Most likely because he doesn't have it downloaded on his Finnish computer. Razz It looks like a default font to me.

Meatshield718
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 31st May 2010, 6:30 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Well I just spent like 4 hours trying to get a transparent .PNG as my avatar, and I thought I was doing something wrong because it kept showing up with white background. Then I tried it on another site, and it worked just as it should. Infact, all of them worked... Well, atleast I now know 17 differrent methods on 4 differrent image editing programs on how to make transparent pictures.

Is there something you can do about it, or do I have to be satisfied with the one I have now?

Thats pretty odd. I know that the avatar I made for AaUndeadMarine is transparent and it worked fine.

"Podcast Zero"

DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 1st June 2010, 1:57 am

Heureka! The reason I kept losing the transparency was because the picture was pretty big, and resizing it apparently deletes the transparency. So I copied my avatar, pasted it on a transparent layer and cropped it. So when I saved it, it was already the right size and didn't need to be resized on the forum.
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  odemso on 1st June 2010, 8:14 am

Wow maybye you guys just have slow computers because I use IE and everything is fine.
The only probelm I've had which is on firefox and IE is If you thank someone their whole message goes black and you have to highlight it to read it.
odemso
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top