Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Questions from an FNG

Go down

Questions from an FNG

Post  RED IRANG3R on 30th June 2010, 10:13 pm

Hello all, I am rather new to the forums. I have just finished reading the FAQ but it still did not answer my number one question/concern. On the FAQ it states

How Do I participate in Zombie Nights?
Answer: Add the gamertag connected to the game you wish to play and register on this website. Once you have done so you will be automatically invited on zombie night.

However does the host automatically send every UX Member an invite or is there a sign up thread available? If so where can I find it?

Thanks,
Mr Undisputed (Gamertag: RED IRANG3R)
RED IRANG3R
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions from an FNG

Post  eaustinn36 on 30th June 2010, 10:46 pm

Well, as stated in that quote (on the FAQ), you need to do 2 things:

1. Register to this site (which you obviously already did)

2. Add the correct gamertag (ex. Undeadxbox GTA3)

Once both these conditions are met, "you will be automatically invited on zombie night".

Some sides notes though: - change your username to match your gamertag to avoid confusion, and after you add the correct gamertag, wait awhile (it won't be accepted immediately). Also, make sure your online at the time the game is hosted to ensure an invite.

I think the FAQ did answer your main question; you just misunderstood the answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  RED IRANG3R on 30th June 2010, 11:01 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Well, as stated in that quote (on the FAQ), you need to do 2 things:

1. Register to this site (which you obviously already did)

2. Add the correct gamertag (ex. Undeadxbox GTA3)

Once both these conditions are met, "you will be automatically invited on zombie night".

Some sides notes though: - change your username to match your gamertag to avoid confusion, and after you add the correct gamertag, wait awhile (it won't be accepted immediately). Also, make sure your online at the time the game is hosted to ensure an invite.

I think the FAQ did answer your main question; you just misunderstood the answer.

it has been done, thanks.
And for a final question, are GTA Zombie Roleplays still being played/created?
RED IRANG3R
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 30th June 2010, 11:11 pm

Yes they are. There are currently two different kinds going on right now (note this is separate from zombie nights):

- ZRP (zombie roleplay)

- Outbreak Roleplay

ZRP is the main one, usually hosted by the admins (deadape, cry vengeance, etc..). They are usually hosted on announcements, so be sure to check the "announcements" or "events" section for any updates. There is no set date, but they are usually hosted every 1-2 weeks. ***NOTE: for ZRP, it is mainly a "veteran" thing only. What this means, is that before you can get in, you will probably have to participate in at least 1 regular zombie night so the admins can "evaluate" you, to basically see if you will fool around or not. ZRP is a hardcore version of zombie nights; if you can prove yourself there, you will most likely be invited to a ZRP. So in short, play a few zombie nights with us first.

The second is "Outbreak Roleplay", hosted usually by KUSH BEFOR DUSK. It is basically the same thing, only there is an evac team involved. I don't think there is a requirement for this one though (meaning you could probably get in before playing a zed night). Details on the rules can be found under the "Roleplay" section of the forums. Again, this one does not have a set date or time, but is usually hosted weekly.

I hope this long and unnessesarily long explanation helps Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe on 1st July 2010, 2:58 am

To be specific, Kush Befor Dusk's game is called "First Outbreak Roleplay."

And yea everything else eaustin said.

"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RED IRANG3R on 2nd July 2010, 7:05 pm

Okay thank you
RED IRANG3R
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk on 2nd July 2010, 8:08 pm

yup, i was actually going to host the other day but then i ended up going on a trip to the city for a few days for parkour. just got back. might have one tonight. the only requirements are that you have a mic, and you can listen to rules.
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RED IRANG3R on 3rd July 2010, 11:06 pm

Yeah I have a mic but unfortunately my Xbox got the RROD a few weeks ago after 2 years of loyal service. It is being repaired in California now lol, so I won't have my xbox till near the end of next week.
RED IRANG3R
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 4th July 2010, 3:54 pm

RED IRANG3R wrote:Yeah I have a mic but unfortunately my Xbox got the RROD a few weeks ago after 2 years of loyal service. It is being repaired in California now lol, so I won't have my xbox till near the end of next week.

One of my friends got the RROD a few months ago. Sent it in (to texas apparently). When he got it back there were cookie crums all over the interior and on the packaging; but hey, it was fixed lol!

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down