Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Another Day in hell. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Another Day in hell. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Another Day in hell. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Another Day in hell. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Another Day in hell. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Another Day in hell. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Another Day in hell. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Another Day in hell. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Another Day in hell. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Another Day in hell. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Another Day in hell. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Another Day in hell. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Another Day in hell.

+3
Bloody Gun45
Cry Vengeance
Cazio117
7 posters

Go down

Another Day in hell. Empty Another Day in hell.

Post  Cazio117 12th July 2010, 7:01 pm

"Nico.. Don't do anything stupid eh..?" Plead Roman.
"What could be more stupid than waiting here to die cousin? Packi and Jacob needs me."
Roman sighed.. "This is something you can not do alone cousin, I'm coming with you."
Nico grabbed a pump action shotgun and exited the burnt out Taxi firm that belonged to Roman several years before the outbreak.
Nico and Roman headed out on to the street. There was nothing but burnt out buildings, Abandoned vehicles and the occasional blood stain. The city was silent. "These cars are ruined cousin.. Maybe this was a bad idea eh?" Nico looked at Roman with determination in his eyes. "Packi and Jacob have been good to us cousin.. We must take them with us."
Roman looked anxious, Roman and Nico began walking through the streets. "Something isn't right.." Nico looked confused. "What's that cousin?" Roman replied, "Well normally this area is crawling with them.." Nico scanned the area. "Yeah.. Well lets just be grateful they're not eh?".. Several vehicles where heading up the opposite direction, "Take cover!" Nico pushed Roman into an Alley, "What the fuck are you doing we can ask them for a ride?" Roman asked, "They're military trust me you did not witness what i witnessed cousin." The convoy drove past and Nico and Roman went by unnoticed. "So what happened cousin?" Roman asked intrigued. "Now is not the time cousin." Nico replied, "So cousin where is this car?" Nico asked. Roman pointed down the street to an abandoned garage. "It was Brucies, He kept his Sultan in there". Nico and Roman proceeded to the garage entrance. "Grab this and cover me." Nico threw the shotgun to Roman. "But eh cousin what do i do with it..?" "Pull the trigger if there's anything in there. The Safety is off so be careful with it cousin." Nico bent down and grabbed the handle of the garage. "You ready?" Roman shook his head. Nico pulled the door open and Roman pointed the gun in there, He's knees where practically knocking together. "It's clear cousin give me the gun.." Roman handed the gun back. Roman tried the light switch with no luck. "The power has been gone for over 3 years cousin.." Nico smashed the side window of the sultan and unlocked the door, He jumped into the drivers seat and unlocked the side door. Roman got into the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt. Nico buckled his to, Roman reached into the middle of the seats and pulled out a set of keys. "He always put them here, Good old Brucie.." Roman let out a shallow smile. "Brucie was a good man cousin, He may have been a steroid head but he went out like a hero cousin.." Roman laughed, "Yeah i guess he did." He handed the keys to Nico. After a couple of attempts the car finally started. They sped out of the garage and down the street they had just walked up from. "So cousin, Are you going to tell me about the military?", Nico looked at Roman.

"When the outbreak began the military was called in, They tried to block the bridges to stop the infection spreading to the other islands. Innocent people tried to escape the islands where the infection began the military had completely locked down the bridge, When the people tried to get past them they mericlessly shot them. Even when the crowd started running back the military shot them dead, Women, Children and Men. All dead. I was in the crowd of people and i jumped from the bridge into the water, I broke some bones in my body but that was the least of things on my mind after what i just witnessed. It was worse than the war cousin.. I managed to sneak past the boat patrols and made it successfully back onto this island. Of course they couldn't keep the bridges blocked for ever, The infected had soon pushed there way passed and it wasn't long before this island had also become ravaged by the infected. This was not the first time though, Once Liberty city had been declared a deadly threat it was placed under lock down code red, Which means the military not only shot the infected, They also shot citizens. They killed one after another and set fire to the dead bodies." Roman looked horrified. "So you see cousin, If we ever come across a military convoy we must avoid contact." Roman clenched his fists.. "They can't get away with this cousin.." Roman seemed angry. "Do not worry cousin, They will not."

As they drove closer to Packies house they could hear gun shots getting louder, "Cousin!?" Nico hit the gas and flew down the road, He made a hand break turn around the corner and pulled onto Packies street, Packi and Jacob had climbed onto Packies house and where fighting off the hoard that surrounded them. Nico hit the gas and plowed into the crowd outside of the house, The infected went wild and started chasing the car, Nico drove around the block and gained a fair amount of distance, He pulled back around to Packies house. He rolled down the window and shouted to them, "Comeon get in the car!" "Nico? Is that you?" Packie shouted. "Yeah it's me comeon let's go!" Nico shouted back "Ahh it's NB me bredda me bin wonderin when you'd show ya face anya ya" "Ahh Jacob it's good to see you" Nico unlocked the back doors of the car, "Here comes the hoard" Packi said as he jumped down, Him and Jacob jumped into the car and Nico drove off.
"Ah me breda so good to see you an me lickle Roman" Roman laughed. "Ah me wish me had some weed anya ya seen?" "I thought you guys where dead." "Nah man those tings burst through badman door anya grabbed shotgun and pumped dat brother seen? Dey bust up in there i lost badman seen? Try to track em down but he one o' dem now anya like a father to me seen?" "Losing someone is hard Jacob." Nico responded, "Badman was a good man." They continued driving back to the cab firm. "So where are we going?" Packie asked. "We barricaded Romans old cab office and cleaned some of the shit out, We got ammunition and supplied back there." "Thought dat burn to da ground?" Jacob asked, "Yeah it burned but we used the collapsed part to build a barricade. The back office wasn't really touched in the fire." Nico replied. Nico pulled up outside of the cab office. "Roman cousin get them inside going to hide this car." The three got out and Nico drove behind the cab office into the back alley. He parked up and ran back round to the front of the cab office. He joined the other three in the back. "Got some food anya? Not had food in a lickle while seen?" "Sure Jacob." Roman threw Jacob a can of mushy peas. "Supplies are low all we have is the tinned stuff and some snacks" Roman explained. "We'll do a supply run in the morning, Military shouldn't be patrolling that early tomorrow." Nico said.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Another Day in hell. Empty Re: Another Day in hell.

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th July 2010, 7:08 pm

An outbreak story, within the original story of GTA IV. Genius!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloody Gun45 12th July 2010, 7:16 pm

Dude you are a really good writer. I like your stories they are interesting Very Happy
Bloody Gun45
Bloody Gun45
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 12th July 2010, 7:20 pm

Thanks Guys Smile

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th July 2010, 7:27 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:An outbreak story, within the original story of GTA IV. Genius!
I'll just leave these here...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XMeetsY
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitlekt6mtovm4vne?from=Main.RecycledINSPACE

As for the story, I haven't slept for 40 hours so I can't consentrate on it at the moment. I'll maybe read this later cause it looks promising.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 12th July 2010, 7:31 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:An outbreak story, within the original story of GTA IV. Genius!
I'll just leave these here...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XMeetsY
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitlekt6mtovm4vne?from=Main.RecycledINSPACE

As for the story, I haven't slept for 40 hours so I can't consentrate on it at the moment. I'll maybe read this later cause it looks promising.
Interesting article, And you should get some sleep lol

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Churros Rock 3rd August 2011, 11:02 pm

wow very impressive!
Churros Rock
Churros Rock
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd August 2011, 11:44 pm

Cazio... you're a great writer.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd August 2011, 11:57 pm

Engaging, to say the least.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down