Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Endemic (An Interactive Comic)

+48
Sir Manguydude
Dexta117
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
o QuickShott o
Pwnisher James
T REDD262
ABigSoggy Wafle
Bladewind23
MR 0DDBALL 44
aka Clouds
GNARLYS BUDDY
BLACK SNOW 13
sgt zombie23
Kush Befor Dusk
Slacker Hero
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
joecruely
A-Sour Lemon
dash4rabbit
B Mane65
. ADestroyer360
bman4782
A Chaotic GOD
Piemaster322
MrKurt2012
eaustinn36
BoomerSooner742
M3LA
El Mexi Can 915
Masta Shef
zombie dude
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Meatshield718
SiwyCK
Namorg
RedrumSalad
Masterofkills09
Super Mega King
NGU RELOAD
Vashed1995
Garquin
Cry Vengeance
oO Coggy Oo
DeadApe
Eaglendia
52 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Endemic (An Interactive Comic)

Post  Super Mega King 14th July 2010, 12:44 am

KA: Look around for an alternate route; Cry Vengeance had to have gotten up there somehow.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Endemic (An Interactive Comic)

Post  Meatshield718 14th July 2010, 1:09 am

KA: Might as well give the health vial to Cry so he can actually be useful. Check for bites first though. Razz Check to see what is powering the light. Take the batteries if not powered by an outlet.

Then talk to him to see if he has any information.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 14th July 2010, 1:19 am

attempt to talk to him and then search the area and make sure it is safe before possibly walking into a trap
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 14th July 2010, 1:39 am

KA: ask cry about how he got in and what happened
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 2:03 am

Super Mega King wrote:KA: Look around for an alternate route; Cry Vengeance had to have gotten up there somehow.

Cry notes that there's another set of stairs going up immediately in front of them, but they have been blocked off by panels too heavy to be moved. You'd have to be the strongest character in the game at least, before even considering trying to touch those. Unless you wanted to get crushed to death.

Meatshield718 wrote:KA: Might as well give the health vial to Cry so he can actually be useful. Check for bites first though. Razz Check to see what is powering the light. Take the batteries if not powered by an outlet.

Then talk to him to see if he has any information.

Hoping you can throw the vial to Cry, you use your torch to see just what you'd be aiming at.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic33

Eeeugh. Cry Vengeance sure can do some work. You don't think you could make that without breaking the thing, and you don't want to have any part of your body in that stairwell anymore.

mboddz751 wrote:attempt to talk to him and then search the area and make sure it is safe before possibly walking into a trap

JumpingSNIPA wrote:KA: ask cry about how he got in and what happened

"Cry," you ask, "Are you alright?" The severity of the situation is only now beginning to set in. "Did they bite you, or anything?"

"No bites," he responds, "but I'm hurt pretty bad, and that crazy sonuvabitch trapped me in here." You don't think Cry would lie, but you still have no clue who he's talking about.

"Who's that?" you inquire.

"Don't worry about it now." he responds.

"Alright. I'm gonna help you. I need to find something to get this door off, and then I'll be back with a health vial. That should be enough to get us out of here, and maybe find the others." you say. "Who all is missing?"

"DEADAPE and MASTA SHEF were on their way to pick up their copies of Endemic." he continues, weakly. "MAGICMAN was with me, but I lost him after midnight. MBODDZ and MEATSHIELD were... somewhere. BLACK SNOW was in one of the rooms in this building; he showed up even though we banned him, and God knows how BMAN got here and where he is now. I'm not even sure who all came anymore."

"Understood. You don't have to worry. I'm gonna get this door off." You wonder if there's anywhere you could look that you haven't. You doubt searching this hotel anymore would be too fruitful.

Right Click > View Image
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic34fix

Where to now?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 14th July 2010, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th July 2010, 2:05 am

KA: Look for any objects around to help unbolt the door
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 2:08 am

Super Mega King wrote:KA: Look for any objects around to help unbolt the door

Would you like to specify a location?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th July 2010, 2:09 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:KA: Look for any objects around to help unbolt the door

Would you like to specify a location?

KA: Search the car for objects
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th July 2010, 2:12 am

KA: Check around for a key for the door, or something strong enough to remove the bolts; Maybe some explosives. Try the place you started as well if not near the door.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 2:17 am

Super Mega King wrote:KA: Search the car for objects

Meatshield718 wrote:KA: Check around for a key for the door, or something strong enough to remove the bolts; Maybe some explosives.

You head back to the CAR, finally deciding to check around it for anything of use.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic35

In the trunk is a BOOT. Hey, why not? Your inventory isn't cluttered enough yet. You see some items in a cranny between the cafe and the street, and decide to go over and check.

(Right Click > View Image)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic36

You find a gas can and a wrench, but only have one space remaining in your inventory. What's the plan?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th July 2010, 2:19 am

KA: Use the wrench to unbolt the door; use health vial on CV. Replace boot with gas can in inventory.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th July 2010, 2:20 am

KA: Drop the boot and pick up the gas and wrench. Make sure to take some cloth from the boot and stuff it into the gas can. It could be used as a fuse later.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 14th July 2010, 2:42 am

KA: Eat the boot
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 3:48 am

Masterofkills09 wrote:KA: Eat the boot

You're hungry, but you don't quite know where that's been.

Super Mega King wrote:KA: Use the wrench to unbolt the door; use health vial on CV. Replace boot with gas can in inventory.

Meatshield718 wrote:KA: Drop the boot and pick up the gas and wrench. Make sure to take some cloth from the boot and stuff it into the gas can. It could be used as a fuse later.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic37

Despite a good idea, the boot is made of solid leather, albeit in a slightly decayed state, and wouldn't make too incredible of a fuse. Door dismantled successfully, You use the HEALTH VIAL to patch up Cry, restoring a decent amount of his HP and making him capable of taking independent action. He retrieves his LEAD PIPE, and the two of you decide to POSE AS A TEAM.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic39

Wow. That's just awful. There's a lot of room for improvement there. Let's take a look these guys in detail, and then let them practice until they can make a non-pathetic team pose. Don't worry. We'll come back to them in a little while.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic40

CHAPTER I END

July 13, 2010. 2:11 AM. Not too far away.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic41

The lights flicker outside that curious cafe. The guardian returns to find the man he rescued gone without a trace.

Well, not exactly without a trace.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic42

That rat-bastard moved your stove. You hate it when your cooking devices are misplaced. It really gets under your skin.

Wait, wait. What? Who's this guy?

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic43

You are now MASTA SHEF. Your AGILITY is ABOVE AVERAGE, your STRENGTH is BELOW AVERAGE and your proficiency with BLADED WEAPONS is IMMEASURABLE. Your DEFENSE isn't much better than PATHETIC, but your skill in the CULINARY ARTS is UNPARALLELED. With the simplest of ingredients and time to cook, you can prepare dishes that can fully restore a human from the brink of death and cure all but the most terminal of illnesses. And wielding the powerful MEAT CLEAVER, you are nigh unstoppable on the battlefield.

You came to party, hang out with your friends from UndeadXBox and enjoy the release of ENDEMIC. However, when the shit hit the fan at midnight, you came to this cafe. Along the way, you met an UNCONSCIOUS MAN and brought him back to this cafe, but later left him in the care of MAGICMAN so you could travel with a small party of survivors in search of help. Sadly, you lost contact with them, and returned here in hopes of a rendezvous.

No such luck, and you can't even occupy your time in the cafe, as your cooking utensils have disappeared mysteriously. You doubt you'll find anyone near the hotel, so perhaps it's time to do a little exploring?

((READER: KA/IT and CV have left the party. You are now in control of Masta Shef. Precede commands with "MS:".))

Last edited by Eaglendia on 15th July 2010, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 14th July 2010, 3:58 am

MS: look around outside

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th July 2010, 3:58 am

MS: Have some delicious watermelon.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th July 2010, 4:00 am

MS: Drop three of the water melons in the oven for safe keeping to save space in your inventory and head outside in search of other buildings for supplies.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 14th July 2010, 4:02 am

MS: search the cafe of any supplies and survivors
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 4:25 am

Super Mega King wrote:MS: Have some delicious watermelon.

NO! IMBECILE!

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic44

Are you daft? Do you think these are just ordinary WATERMELONS? They are not to be consumed until the time is right!

Meatshield718 wrote:MS: Drop three of the water melons in the oven for safe keeping to save space in your inventory and head outside in search of other buildings for supplies.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic45

You bid your children a fond farewell.

Don't be afraid. Papa Shef will be home soon.

MagicMan313 wrote:MS: look around outside

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic46

Against your better judgment, you head outside. The burning chasm in the road, which has been there the whole time, catches your eye. Using your superior AGILITY, you move up silently.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic47

A female INFECTED, and what appears to be a police officer.

Closer...

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic48

It's... almost motherly. In a macabre way.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 2 Endemic49

You are not seen. But the INFECTED seldom work alone. To aggress foolishly may not be the best decision.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th July 2010, 4:26 am

MS: Return to the cafe and use the computer.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 14th July 2010, 4:27 am

MS: back the fuck up

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 14th July 2010, 4:27 am

MS: Go back to the cafe to see if anyone has rendevued back
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 14th July 2010, 4:32 am

MS: Make chicken fajitas
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th July 2010, 4:48 am

MS: The pistol on the cop looks nice, but you might as well wait for the zed to be done and leave so you can grab it. Return back and check the computer.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 14th July 2010, 4:50 am

MS: Go back to you're safehouse and use you're banana phone to call fattyboy122 and El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next