Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2010, 9:36 pm

I think I'm closing signups and making the remaining two characters to make it an even ten. The game will start tonight at midnight CST.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2010, 9:39 pm

Can we get an example post. The rules started to confused me the second time I read them. confused

Never mind, I had a bad case of brain farts earlier, but now I understand.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 9:54 pm

Eaglendia wrote:I think I'm closing signups and making the remaining two characters to make it an even ten. The game will start tonight at midnight CST.
Close them for good, or just untill the first game is over?

Because honestly, this seems like a game that would work no matter how many players there is. The only problem would be people attacking people who aren't even playing, but that could be fixed by having to sign up (by sending you a PM with a certain title maybe?) for each game, then when round 1 begins you just put a list of people who are in that game.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2010, 9:57 pm

Just until the first game is over, obviously. I don't want the game to become too big of a clusterfuck but if this is successful then I'll definitely run more.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 10:04 pm

Yeah cool. Just to be sure, that's in 4 hours from this post, right?

Also, imagine someone organizing a game where 100 people are playing this game. It would take really really long time for whoever is organizing it to check every message and calculate peoples HP etc. to make sure no one is cheating. Maybe like a new round every midnigh up to midday, then the organizer would have 12 hours to sort everything out for the next round... Would be a pain in the ass to organize, but man that would be epic! (Though it would have its own problems, like too many people using attacks that harm everyone, resulting in everyone dying on round 1).
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2010, 10:44 pm

NAMORG:

Byakuya Kuchiki
A member of an organization of people who can see and interact with spirits, Byakuya Kuchiki is known for his use of 'flash steps'.

Special Abilities:
*Senbonzakura: Byakuya's normal attacks are unblockable.

*Flash Step: A counterattack that moves at incredible speed. When Byakuya's health is reduced below 1500, 1000, or 500, he will attack the reponsible player, dealing anywhere from 50 to 450 damage!

*Whirlwind Blades: Surrounds the battlefield in a void of swirling razors. After this ability is declared, players who take any action have a chance of taking 100 unblockable damage.

---

FATTYBOY:

Inspector "Tequila" Yuen
I... don't really have a writeup for this guy. But those videos are pretty self-explanatory.

Special Abilities:
*Reloading: Yuen is equipped with a revolver, and this ability will chamber six bullets. You may not have more than six bullets chambered.

*Rapid-Fire: Fires three bullets that can be divided as the user sees fit between up to three opponents. Shots deal 80 damage apiece. If there are not three bullets available, this attack fires all bullets.

*Gun Wielder: Yuen's normal attacks deal 70 damage, unless he has bullets in the chamber. If he does, they deal 130 damage, and consume one bullet.

---

BLADEWIND:

Bladewind
A warrior so named because his greatsword strikes are quick and freeflowing, and his mere presence on the battlefield brings about a literally chilling wind. With these icy echoes, Bladewind enters the tournament, aiming to freeze the other challengers to the bone.

Special Abilities:
*Scream: A blade technique that deals 70 damage to one player, and inflicts Hypothermia on them. Hypothermia causes the first three attacks that hit that player to have their damage doubled if those attacks deal less than 100 damage. Hypothermia will fade after it is activated three times, or after 24 hours.

*Soul Blade: An all out attack that consumes a portion of Bladewind's soul. Deals 280 damage to one player at the cost of 100 of Bladewind's own HP.

*Ice Block: A defensive move that requires great amounts of energy. Bladewind entombs himself in a block of ice. For 24 hours, he is unable to be targeted or take damage from any source. After this time is over, he cannot use special abilities for 24 hours. This ability cannot be used if there are two players left.

((I think this is good enough for signups. Mexi Can, I'll let you in but I can't make anything of your username and don't think Redfield would pan out into a good character. Want to come up with something else?))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 27th July 2010, 11:06 pm

wtf man I said Urahara Kisuke not myself Razz
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2010, 11:06 pm

GARQUIN:

Albert Wek-ser
Not to be confused with the much more popular Albert Wesker, this officer once posed as a member of the STARS. He has willingly infected himself with the unstable Uraboros virus, giving him great power; he comes to the battle in hopes of infecting others and making them his slaves.

Special Abilities:
*Denaturation: The virus that gives Wek-ser his great strength denatures at high temperatures. He will take 50% additional damage from attacks related to heat and fire!

*Minor Regeneration: Albert Wek-ser's wounds heal quickly, and he gains 25 HP at the end of every round.

*Superhuman Speed: Has three actions per round, but Wekser's basic attack deals only 80 damage. Whenever Wekser attacks a player, a Virion is attached to them. If a player infected with a Virion dies, a Zombie will be spawned. Zombies are under no one's control, have 250 HP, and will attack players at random for 80 damage.

*Complete Global Saturation: All Virions in play disappear, and Wekser gains 30 HP for each one. You cannot use this if you have attacked in the same turn.

*Comet Punch: Albert Wek-ser attacks a player with rapid-fire punches that strike like comets. Uses all of Wekser's remaining actions to deal 70 damage each, and causes all Virions attached to the target to explode, dealing 25 damage each.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 27th July 2010, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2010, 11:07 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:wtf man I said Urahara Kisuke not myself Razz

@_@ I just go with whatever I think would be coolest. Would you like a remake?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 27th July 2010, 11:14 pm

Sgt zombie or Cartoon character Patrick star (my avatar)

Last edited by sgt zombie23 on 27th July 2010, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 27th July 2010, 11:14 pm

@eagle well I did kindof want it to be urahara...
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 27th July 2010, 11:15 pm

FFFFFUUUCCKK. I should have posted early.

Anyway for future reference.

Comic Book character: Green Lantern.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2010, 11:40 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:@eagle well I did kindof want it to be urahara...

Urahara Kisuke
Once a leader of a powerful squad of 'soul reapers', Urahara Kisuke runs a candy shop in the human world after being exiled there. Don't judge a book by his cover, as he's now more powerful than he's ever been.

Special Abilities:
*Durable: Urahara begins the game with 2100 HP.

*Scream: Inflicts 150 damage to a target. Scream can only be used once per round.

*Hiasobi, Benihime: Creates a Crimson Orb that will protect Urahara from attacks. When Urahara takes direct damage, the Orb will explode, dealing 80 unblockable damage to the attacker. You may only use this once per round, and you may only have three Crimson Orbs at a time.

*Bankai: Can only be used once Urahara falls below 1000 HP. While Bankai is active, Scream gains an additional 150 damage. When Bankai is used, Urahara will create two Crimson Orbs. For 48 hours, his attack damage will increase to 130, and he will lose the ability to defend.

((Better?))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 27th July 2010, 11:41 pm

Eaglendia wrote:NAMORG:

Byakuya Kuchiki
A member of an organization of people who can see and interact with spirits, Byakuya Kuchiki is known for his use of 'flash steps'.

Special Abilities:
*Senbonzakura: Byakuya's normal attacks are unblockable.

*Flash Step: A counterattack that moves at incredible speed. When Byakuya's health is reduced below 1500, 1000, or 500, he will attack the reponsible player, dealing anywhere from 50 to 450 damage!

*Whirlwind Blades: Surrounds the battlefield in a void of swirling razors. After this ability is declared, players who take any action have a chance of taking 100 unblockable damage.

I like. Flash step is pretty sick. Even though ive never even seen him use it in the anime. Ive seen otehrs use it but now him. Still i like it.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 27th July 2010, 11:46 pm

@eagle much better thanks, man.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 27th July 2010, 11:50 pm

Eagle you should make Tequilla have his spin attack where he can hit everyone, but the rest is good,maybe replace the revolver with a pistol since he never uses revolvers. In the game hes does however use deagles, normal pistols, a spas shotgun, a assault rifle and mp5-k's as well.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 12:01 am

Fattyboy122 wrote:Eagle you should make Tequilla have his spin attack where he can hit everyone, but the rest is good,maybe replace the revolver with a pistol since he never uses revolvers. In the game hes does however use deagles, normal pistols, a spas shotgun, a assault rifle and mp5-k's as well.

It's a pistol with anti-extended mags.

...That said, characters are subject to change by the time I make the topic tonight. The updated versions of all characters will be posted there.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th July 2010, 12:18 am

Eaglendia wrote:GARQUIN:

Albert Wek-ser
Not to be confused with the much more popular Albert Wesker, this officer once posed as a member of the STARS. He has willingly infected himself with the unstable Uraboros virus, giving him great power; he comes to the battle in hopes of infecting others and making them his slaves.

Special Abilities:
*Denaturation: The virus that gives Wek-ser his great strength denatures at high temperatures. He will take 50% additional damage from attacks related to heat and fire!

*Minor Regeneration: Albert Wek-ser's wounds heal quickly, and he gains 25 HP at the end of every round.

*Superhuman Speed: Has three actions per round, but Wekser's basic attack deals only 80 damage. Whenever Wekser attacks a player, a Virion is attached to them. If a player infected with a Virion dies, a Zombie will be spawned. Zombies are under no one's control, have 250 HP, and will attack players at random for 80 damage.

*Complete Global Saturation: All Virions in play disappear, and Wekser gains 30 HP for each one. You cannot use this if you have attacked in the same turn.

*Comet Punch: Albert Wek-ser attacks a player with rapid-fire punches that strike like comets. Uses all of Wekser's remaining actions to deal 70 damage each, and causes all Virions attached to the target to explode, dealing 25 damage each.

Uhm albert wesker? not wekser please change? Very Happy

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 12:26 am

Garquin wrote:Uhm albert wesker? not wekser please change? Very Happy

You should be proud as your typo was strong enough to generate a completely new character.

Really, I don't think I could do much better if I tried. Do you, like, want a different name and write-up? Very Happy
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th July 2010, 12:28 am

I like the write up alot can you just change the name please?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2010, 12:43 am

Garquin wrote:I like the write up alot can you just change the name please?

Very well.

Participating in the first Meaningless Battle are:

Super Mega King (Damen Dome)
Coggy (Commander Shepard)
Made in Finland (Edward Newgate)
Piemaster (Alexander, the Legendary Guitarist)
Cry Vengeance (Avatar of Vengeance)
Black Snow (Fox McCloud)
JumpingSNIPA (JumpingSNIPA)
Garquin (Albert Wesker)
Namorg (Byakuya Kuchiki)
Bladewind (Urahara Kisuke)
Fattyboy (Inspector Tequila)
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th July 2010, 12:50 am

I will defeat you all.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 28th July 2010, 1:22 am

Get ready to lose fellas Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2010, 1:33 am

Eaglendia, before you start the round, I think you should make a couple posts to that thread just saying "reserved for later usage" or something, because eventually that opening post will hit the maximum character count...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 28th July 2010, 1:45 am

Snorlax

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 2 Ani143
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next