Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Escape from Stillwater Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Escape from Stillwater Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Escape from Stillwater Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Escape from Stillwater Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Escape from Stillwater Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Escape from Stillwater Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Escape from Stillwater Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Escape from Stillwater Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Escape from Stillwater Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Escape from Stillwater Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Escape from Stillwater Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Escape from Stillwater Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Escape from Stillwater

4 posters

Go down

Escape from Stillwater Empty Escape from Stillwater

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 1st August 2010, 7:38 pm

Sorry about the pics, i made them a bit too big, ill shrink them down later.

They sent me here because i was different, they thought i was a phsyco because i killed people. I was just trying to help out my neighborhood, I was put on trial, and, because there was no witness to my last killing, I didnt get the chair. Instead, they dumped me in some shithole prison with 2 life sentences. This is my story.

You are doing your daily chores at the prison when one of the inmates goes crazy and starts attacking the other prisoners. They all quickly start fighting back. You do too, but you are knocked unconscious in the fight. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1289 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1292

You wake up in The infirmary, You stand up, and it feels like the buildings heating has been shut down. Its very cold, and the place seems deserted.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1312 You decide to search the room, and find a Pistol in one of the drawers. The gun only has 5 bullets in it. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1313 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1315Just then, you here a noise coming from outside the door, a low moan. You walk outside to see what it is. When you get there, you see another prisoner, he looks very pale, and there is blood dripping from his mouth, you aim your gun at him and unload a shot into his abdomen, The man starts running at you, you then shoot him in the head, and he drops like a rock.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1319 You bolt out the door towards the caged stairs. Its locked! you find a cinder block on the ground and throw it as hard as you can at the cage. The lock breaks, and you are free to enter. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1320 You make your way down the hall, and find a door almost hidden behind one of the other stairwells, it reads: maintanence, staff only.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1322
you walk inside and find a small vent that leads into a tunnel. You figure its your best shot and walk through it, it leads you to a small opening to the roof. Salvation!Escape from Stillwater IMG_1328
....or maybe not, the helicopters are gone from the landing pad, the cars are crashed, and other than a few corpses, the place looks bare from up on the roof. you decide to head down.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1330Escape from Stillwater IMG_1331

before you head down, you see something in the corner of a vent, A sledge hammer! A worker must have left it behind. It could come in handy, so you decide to take it with you.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1332Escape from Stillwater IMG_1333

you make your way down off of the roof, when you walk out of the back alley, you see a security gaurd getting attacked by a young woman, when she kills him, she looks at you, she lets out a loud scream and charges towards you. you plug her with the last 3 bullets in your gun, the last bullet hitting her in the head.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1334Escape from Stillwater IMG_1336Escape from Stillwater IMG_1338 As you walk down the street what you see horrifies you, there are corpses everywhere, and people not just attacking you, but attacking each other!Escape from Stillwater IMG_1339 Another man runs towards you, but you smoke him in the head with your sledge hammer, bringing him down instantly.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1339-1 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1342
suddenly you realise how many of these fucked up monstrosities there really are, and you run down the road trying to find a way off of the island Escape from Stillwater IMG_1343 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1346

you come across a gaurds tower and decide to search it, but all you come across is an infected gaurd whom you push over the edge. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1349 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1351
you find one of the mail delivery trucks that the prison used and figure you can use it to get passed the barred off gate that leads to the helipad. You ram it through the gates and get out to find the helipad.
Escape from Stillwater IMG_1353 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1355
you get to the landing pad but realise the last chopper must have left days ago. But as you go to walk away a hidden walk way along the side of the prison catches your eye.
Escape from Stillwater IMG_1359 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1360
The path leads you to a small old mine shaft, you follow it through and find a sea doo at a hidden dock at the end of the tunnel. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1361 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1362
It looks unused, but the key is still in it and when you get on it still runs, so you use it to make your escape from the prison and back to the city. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1363
You make your way back to the mainland and get off at a dock near a farmers field. You walk through the crops until you see the main city up ahead.
Escape from Stillwater IMG_1364 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1365
you are eager to go tell your friends what happened at the prison and start heading into town, but as you get closer, you hear the city alarm and see military cars driving around.Escape from Stillwater IMG_1370
You Realise that the infection must have made it to the mainland somehow, and decide to head to the nearest gun store. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1378

Once inside, you kill the infected people inside, you realise that there is very few choice for weapons, and even less ammunition. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1379 You leave with a lightweight baseball bat to replace your hammer, a shotgun, and a desert eagle. Now that you have a moderate amount of firepower you decide to go see your friend mickey. When you get to the condos, you see that it is surrounded by infected. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1385 You make it inside and only find a few corpses left in the lobby, so you head up to the top floor where mickeys condo is. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1388
When you get inside you find one of his gang friends, and ask him where mickey is. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1392 he tells you mickey is on the roof, so you head up as fast as you can, and make it just in time to see him jump off the roof and fall to his death. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1393 Escape from Stillwater IMG_1394
You have no time to mourn his loss, and you head back to his loft, when you get there, you realise that one of the gang members was infected and had taken all the others with him. You kill him and the rest of the zombies, and head up to the bedroom. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1398 You go to the bedroom, and change out of the prison garb you were wearing and into some of mickeys clothes, and get ready to leave. Escape from Stillwater IMG_1399

Last edited by Kush Befor Dusk on 2nd August 2010, 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Escape from Stillwater Empty Re: Escape from Stillwater

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 1st August 2010, 8:05 pm

nice it looks good so far
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 2nd August 2010, 1:25 am

Good job, I really enjoy reading this kind of stuff.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd August 2010, 5:21 pm

bump, more of the story added.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd August 2010, 8:20 pm

and now more.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 2nd August 2010, 8:49 pm

if you were going to rip off Endemic, you could have tried harder.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd August 2010, 9:11 pm

im not trying to rip off endemic, just because its the same style as one of the stories doesnt mean its a rip off, i like endemic, and i know i cant top it.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down