Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Bornkillajazzman on 22nd November 2010, 1:56 am

I agree with you Meatshield it was quite depressing. I can't wait until next Sunday.
avatar
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Posts : 178

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 22nd November 2010, 2:00 am

Tears where shed. So sad and depressing. This is what is what tv should be.

Pwnisher James wrote:HELLO?!?!?! VIBRATORS FTW
Sounds like someone has a vibrator fetish or something...
avatar
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Posts : 4232

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Slacker Hero on 22nd November 2010, 9:58 am

Fucking great episode.



The Walking Dead
Season One, Episode Five

Wildlife


Rick leads the group to the CDC after the attack. Jim must make a terrible life and death decision.

Original Air Date: November 28, 2010
avatar
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Posts : 1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Pwnisher James on 22nd November 2010, 5:58 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Tears where shed. So sad and depressing. This is what is what tv should be.

Pwnisher James wrote:HELLO?!?!?! VIBRATORS FTW
Sounds like someone has a vibrator fetish or something...

No I just thought that it was funny, you wouldn't hear that in an average zombie film.
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  JumpingSNIPA on 22nd November 2010, 6:51 pm

That episode was so sad...
I counted 3 to 6 survivors died
avatar
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 516

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Cry Vengeance on 22nd November 2010, 6:57 pm

"I thought I said to Hell with Ya'll!? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Posts : 3199

View user profile http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Garquin on 22nd November 2010, 8:30 pm

"Im gonna feed your friend to my dogs and I bought my dogs from Hell!"

Garquin
Sex Machine

Posts : 1773

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Bornkillajazzman on 28th November 2010, 10:51 pm

Those Chiwawas were VERY vicious.
avatar
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Posts : 178

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  RedrumSalad on 28th November 2010, 11:01 pm

that was probably the funniest part lol
avatar
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  eaustinn36 on 28th November 2010, 11:53 pm

Here we go guys.. next episode.. get ready.

(i'll be watching, but won't be able to get into an xbl party, so sry)


EDIT: omg I thought I would never see that "surface of the sun" track by John Murphy in the WD...

Great episode, again. Can't wait till next week.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12 - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Bornkillajazzman on 29th November 2010, 1:08 am

That was a nice episode and as usual can't wait until next weekend... And everyone should know that the next episode is the season finally.
avatar
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Posts : 178

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 29th November 2010, 1:46 am

This show is gold.
avatar
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Posts : 4232

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Slacker Hero on 29th November 2010, 2:20 am

Can't say I like the whole
Spoiler:
shelter and military stuff
but we'll see where it goes.



The Walking Dead
Season One, Episode Six

TS-19


Rick and the group are allowed into the CDC by a strange doctor. But all is not what it seems in their newfound haven.

Original Air Date: December 5th, 2010
avatar
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Posts : 1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  G00EY LOUIE on 29th November 2010, 3:18 am

Spoiler:
Killing her sister as a zombie
was suspensful in a way. Her moves were unpredictable.

Very good so far.

Update: The reason why I'm so late is because I am PST.
avatar
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 268

View user profile https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 29th November 2010, 12:11 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote:
Spoiler:
Killing her sister as a zombie
was suspensful in a way. Her moves were unpredictable.

Very good so far.

Update: The reason why I'm so late is because I am PST.
Everyone still see is at the same time -_-
avatar
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Posts : 4232

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  G00EY LOUIE on 29th November 2010, 5:07 pm

No we don't. The show comes on at 10 pm. If that's true then that would mean that there whoever is in New York or on the East side will watch it at 1 am. Of course that's not true because you guys already new the conclusion of the episode before I posted which meant that you guys saw it first.

Note: My first post was during the episode.
avatar
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 268

View user profile https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 29th November 2010, 5:20 pm

Spoiler:
Im a bit worried about what they might do as far as being inside the CDC building but still cant wait for next week.



P.S - It seems like with each season finally they might be putting the Group into a new environment. Thats just what i think they might do
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  AaUndeadMarine on 29th November 2010, 8:12 pm

Spoiler:
To the Girl and her sister


BOOM HEADSHOT
avatar
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1290

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 29th November 2010, 8:38 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote:No we don't. The show comes on at 10 pm. If that's true then that would mean that there whoever is in New York or on the East side will watch it at 1 am. Of course that's not true because you guys already new the conclusion of the episode before I posted which meant that you guys saw it first.

Note: My first post was during the episode.
I'm one hour a head of you and I even saw it when they did.....
Do you have cable or what?
avatar
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Posts : 4232

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Garquin on 29th November 2010, 11:04 pm

I like the CDC Guy

Garquin
Sex Machine

Posts : 1773

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  . ADestroyer360 on 29th November 2010, 11:17 pm

I kind of wonder if
Spoiler:
the chick that killed her sister is infected, cuz her sister's hands got pretty close to her face, and there was blood on them.

And because it would fit the trailer for next week's episode.
avatar
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Posts : 1404

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Slacker Hero on 30th November 2010, 1:52 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:I kind of wonder if
Spoiler:
the chick that killed her sister is infected, cuz her sister's hands got pretty close to her face, and there was blood on them.

And because it would fit the trailer for next week's episode.

Spoiler:
No.
avatar
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Posts : 1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Pwnisher James on 30th November 2010, 6:28 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:
Spoiler:
To the Girl and her sister


BOOM HEADSHOT

Take a lap.
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  NegativeHUNTER on 30th November 2010, 10:29 pm

The TV series is drifting pretty far from the books but I must say Its a rather interesting route
avatar
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Posts : 669

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Slacker Hero on 1st December 2010, 3:27 am

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1137550p1.html

WHY.
avatar
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Posts : 1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum