Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

In-game

Go down

In-game

Post  layolan on 23rd August 2010, 7:29 pm

yea, so i heard that gta zombie is always on saturday 10pm EST. but how may i obtain a place in that game?

layolan
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In-game

Post  Dexta117 on 23rd August 2010, 7:30 pm

Welcome to living hell. for any questions please refer to the FAQ and have a wonderful stay. hope to see you soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi on 23rd August 2010, 7:35 pm

I had a quite different way to getting invited (Ranting,Demanding) and im probably not gonna get in.So dont expect to get in unless youre like head honcho or some shit.Just stick to the roleplaying games and stuff like me.Thats pretty much all you're getting into.Because There is a bunch of "kids like us" that come "a dime a dozen" and there is much more people that have been here like 2+ years that have reserved slots.Yeah so you are kinda shit out of luck. Laughing
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 on 23rd August 2010, 7:38 pm

SilentBokChoi wrote:I had a quite different way to getting invited (Ranting,Demanding) and im probably not gonna get in.So dont expect to get in unless youre like head honcho or some shit.Just stick to the roleplaying games and stuff like me.Thats pretty much all you're getting into.Because There is a bunch of "kids like us" that come "a dime a dozen" and there is much more people that have been here like 2+ years that have reserved slots.Yeah so you are kinda shit out of luck. Laughing

You have been here maybe a day? you didnt get into one game because we might have been full or you didnt do something right please dont tell new members there not getting into the games.

@loyolan just read the FAQ and follow the rules im sure you will get invited if they are not full.

Welcome to the community.
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA on 23rd August 2010, 7:47 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
SilentBokChoi wrote:I had a quite different way to getting invited (Ranting,Demanding) and im probably not gonna get in.So dont expect to get in unless youre like head honcho or some shit.Just stick to the roleplaying games and stuff like me.Thats pretty much all you're getting into.Because There is a bunch of "kids like us" that come "a dime a dozen" and there is much more people that have been here like 2+ years that have reserved slots.Yeah so you are kinda shit out of luck. Laughing

You have been here maybe a day? you didnt get into one game because we might have been full or you didnt do something right please dont tell new members there not getting into the games.

@loyolan just read the FAQ and follow the rules im sure you will get invited if they are not full.

Welcome to the community.

Yeah man I've been here maybe about a month and get into a lot of games AND before you say anything I'm a kid myself. Just be nice, be known and stop the rants.
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine on 23rd August 2010, 7:55 pm

kids who have been here 2+ years LIKE ME do not even have reserved spots.. re read my post before "welcoming" other kids to the site
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 23rd August 2010, 8:05 pm

Ignore some of the earlier comments, they are highly inaccurate.

To start off, welcome to the site. Instead of going into an intro paragraph, i'll get right to your question:

Start by reading the FAQ (upper left in white). Most (if not all) of the early questions are answered there. Once you have done this, add ONE of the gamertags listed in the FAQ (*it is good to friend them a few days in advance of saturday zombies; if you friend them at the last second (a couple hours before the game starts), they won't be accepted in time, and you probably won't get in*). The gamertags mentioned are usually cleared for space every 1 - 2 days, so if they're full, hang tight: space will be made soon.

After you have friended a tag, and had it accepted (it is important you username matches your XBL gamertag, otherwise, your technically "not registered" to the site, and your friend request will be declined), the next thing to do (before the actual zombie night) is post on the site; get to know people. We have almost 4000 members now, so standing out is important. The more we positively know you, the better chance you'll have of getting in.

Now, once the date turns to Saturday, you'll want to be online XBL at least 5 - 10 minutes in advance, with GTA4 already loaded in your tray. This means to make sure your not appearing offline, away, or busy.

When we do send invites to zombie nights, what we do is go through the tags and invite people online playing GTA4 first. If there is still room after that, then we invite people playing other games.

We usually have 1 or 2 lobby's, and through our experience, that is all we need. Up to 32 people get in every night, and if people leave halfway into our zombie night (which usually lasts 3 - 4 hours), we will invite people who are next in line. So in short, if you didn't initially get in: don't lose hope, you could get invited later. Make sure you remain online and playing GTA4 though to maximize your chances.

And before anyone says it: 2 lobbys are usually PLENTY enough. What usually happened is 1 of the 2 rooms collapses after a couple of hours due to a LACK of people to invite. Then, the lobbies merge.

Now to dispell a common rumor: There are no reserved spots for prefered members. Here at UX, it's first come first serve. We actually try to invite newer members first before our veterans, to let them share in the experience.

So in summary: add the correct gamertag, stay active on the site (make a positive rep for yourself), and be online playing GTA4 about 10 minutes in advance. If you do all this, your chances of getting invited are almost guarenteed (about 99.9% at least).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's basically the long and detailed summary of it.

If you have any other questions not answered in the FAQ, feel free to ask me or any other staff member. See you in some games soon!

- eaustinn36

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 23rd August 2010, 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi on 23rd August 2010, 8:06 pm

Yeah okay i can admit im being a douchebag but as my ranting gets worse so does my not caring what you guys say.Well im going to go touch myself.Peace Razz
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi on 23rd August 2010, 8:11 pm

Well i have done all that so im ready i guess.Im fat and gay and everyone else is cool.Seeya there unless i DONT GET IN OR SOMETHING.Fuck me sideways. Razz LASANGNA Razz (is that right?)
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 on 23rd August 2010, 8:30 pm

SilentBokChoi wrote:Well i have done all that so im ready i guess.Im fat and gay and everyone else is cool.Seeya there unless i DONT GET IN OR SOMETHING.Fuck me sideways. Razz LASANGNA Razz (is that right?)

No wonder you don't get invited to games...
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 23rd August 2010, 8:37 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:We have almost 4000 members now, so standing out is important. The more we positively know you, the better chance you'll have of getting in.

So in summary: add the correct gamertag, stay active on the site (make a positive rep for yourself), and be online playing GTA4 about 10 minutes in advance. If you do all this, your chances of getting invited are almost guarenteed (about 99.9% at least).

I believe I said that too. Reread your posts again; think about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum