Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Age restriction?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Age restriction?

Post  JumpingSNIPA on 26th August 2010, 8:41 pm

I somewhat agree and don't agree with the ESRB I mean like as long as the kids don't start imitating what they see in video games it's fine like trying to be Niko from GTA 4 would be pretty bad or it scars kids for life would be bad too. But kids do play games to pass off stress from school or relationship problems and that stuff and A LOT of kids play rated M games to maybe, I don't know FEEL MATURE. But I also agree it becomes annoying when kids or should I say my generation starts yelling "quickscoped" or "boom headshot" and I always think "come on guys this is why the sterotypes always think of my "generation" as the same when a good lot of us are actually mature and anyone feel free to argue my thought but please not to an extent where we start calling eachother out with cursing.
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude on 26th August 2010, 8:44 pm

i agree with ESRB

Rules are for cools

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 26th August 2010, 8:46 pm

I agree with jumpingsnipa sometimes I come home from school after a stressful day, loads of homework and all I feel like doing is playing GTA with my mates as it lets you do what you wouldn't normally do in real life fuck someone up with a baseball bat.
oO Coggy Oo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle on 26th August 2010, 9:22 pm

What is sad is, the mature, cooperative, well minded, nice kids are kept from playing all the M rated games while, the spoiled obnoxious "FRWEE TWENF WOBBY PLOX!!1!!@!" get the game regardless. The world is a mature place, you can't censor that FCC or ESRB. What is damaging to kids is poor parenting, not video games. Look at JessieSlaughter , she gets picked on by a few trolls about her "nude" pictures and goes into an emotional break down. The parents should be stopping kids from buying M rated games, not gamestop. The parents should decide when they should introduce their kid into the world, hence the word "parenting." If parent taught their kids what the world is about, they will end up much better rounded off than if they are tossed into society with no direction.
Also, Bladewind, CNC Red Alert 3 sucked. The 2nd one was beast and the first one was fun and pretty cool.
ABigSoggy Wafle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 26th August 2010, 9:36 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:What is sad is, the mature, cooperative, well minded, nice kids are kept from playing all the M rated games while, the spoiled obnoxious "FRWEE TWENF WOBBY PLOX!!1!!@!" get the game regardless. The world is a mature place, you can't censor that FCC or ESRB. What is damaging to kids is poor parenting, not video games. Look at JessieSlaughter , she gets picked on by a few trolls about her "nude" pictures and goes into an emotional break down. The parents should be stopping kids from buying M rated games, not gamestop. The parents should decide when they should introduce their kid into the world, hence the word "parenting." If parent taught their kids what the world is about, they will end up much better rounded off than if they are tossed into society with no direction.
Also, Bladewind, CNC Red Alert 3 sucked. The 2nd one was beast and the first one was fun and pretty cool.
+1
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 on 27th August 2010, 1:17 am

Bladewind23 wrote: instead of a bad parent buying their kid MW2 and then they're running around cursing at people like no tomorrow and 'QUIECKSKOPENG' and also ranting on about shit they shouldn't even know yet.
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum