Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT

+8
Cry Vengeance
oO Coggy Oo
Zomando
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
zombie dude
SilentBokChoi
G00EY LOUIE
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 2:13 am

G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT 1182856-maisonette_9_logo_large

ALMOST every time Eaustinn36 hosts a life roleplay on TBoGT, G00EY LOUIE will add some fun entertainment by owning Maisonette 9. What my goal is by doing this is to occupy the everyday Liberty City Life Roleplayer without doing be associated in illegal activities. Maisonette 9 when owned by G00EY LOUIE will have many things to bring to the table other than the traditional dancing and drinking for ex. (Comedy Night). These will be hosted on some (game) nights but it will be announced in a public comercial by G00EY LOUIE. Now you know what I am doing lets get to the point.

G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT 330px-Maisonnette9-TBOGT-interior

No buissiness or club can survive without a staff. What I am trying to say is that Maisonette 9 is now hiring under the ownership of G00EY LOUIE and I am needed for a variety of positions. In order to work at this fine establishment, you need to be able to attend almost every Life Roleplay on TBoGT.
1. Bouncers (7 left)
- oO Coggy Oo
2. Bartenders (2 left)
- SilentBokChoi
- Slacker Hero
3. Valet (4 left)
- ADestroyer360

Now that you see the positions and the remaing left, let me tell you what you need to know if you would like to apply. The bouncers have many different places around the club. One is always placed in front of the club and checks if nobody walks in strapped. Others could be placed to watch the dance floor or just patrolling around and checking if everyone is aquanted and not disturbed. Bartenders will service the customers with drinks when needed. Last, is valet.The valet make sure that all vehicles are parked perfectly and not blocking the street. Also it is important that if they are informed by a customer to watch their vehicle and make sure it doesn't disappear, they will. I know that it looks like the positions are a little too much but thios is just to make sure that every Life Roleplay is aquanted with staff for Maisonette 9. If it just so happens that nearly all who have the job are in one lobby, then the shift system will take place where each and every member of the staff get a chance to work. For ex. There are 3 bartenders in the same lobby so bartender #1 takes the monday shift. Bartender #2 takes the Tuesday shift and Bartender number #3 takes the Wednesday shift and it starts all over with bartender #1 takes the next day. Only three or four bouncers are needed in a lobby but the more the marrier. Only 3 valet should be needed but again, the more the merrier.

Remember: In order to be a bouncer you must have a pistol permit. Any bartenders will probably be provided with a weapon other than a pistol but I will have to put this up with the chief of police. I am trying to make a legal establishment so please leave your cocain at home (Cazio).Also don't forget. This will only apply when G00EY LOUIE owns Maissonette 9. Noone else.

If you would like to work at Maisonette 9 when owned by G00EY LOUIE. Please message me on U.X., XBL, or just leave a post. If you are new to this, you probably won't be picked due to experience. Anyways I hope to get a lot off "applications" coming to my desk some time soon. Thanks for reading!

GL's Maisonette 9 Playlist

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Last edited by G00EY LOUIE on 23rd September 2010, 9:56 pm; edited 13 times in total
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT

Post  SilentBokChoi 28th August 2010, 2:24 am

I call dibs on being a bartender.
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: G00EY LOUIE's Maissonette 9 JOB EMPLOYMENT

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 2:26 am

SilentBokChoi wrote:I call dibs on being a bartender.

Ok BokChoi you helped me out last time so you got the job. Remember hours are 15:00- 5:00
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th August 2010, 2:26 am

MagicMan313 Bahama Mommas

rules are as follow

ALMOST every time Eaustinn36 hosts a life roleplay on TBoGT, G00EY LOUIE will add some fun entertainment by owning Maissonette 9. What my goal is by doing this is to occupy the everyday Liberty City Life Roleplayer without doing be associated in illegal activities. Maissonette 9 when owned by G00EY LOUIE will have many things to bring to the table other than the traditional dancing and drinking for ex. (Comedy Night). These will be hosted on some (game) nights but it will be announced in a public comercial by G00EY LOUIE. Now you know what I am doing lets get to the point.

No buissiness or club can survive without a staff. What I am trying to say is that Maissonette 9 is now hiring under the ownership of G00EY LOUIIE and I am needed for a variety of positions. In order to work at this fine establishment, you need to be able to attend almost every Life Roleplay on TBoGT.
1. Bouncers (8 left)
2. Bartenders (4 left)
3. Valet (5 left)

Now that you see the positions and the remaing left, let me tell you what you need to know if you would like to apply. The bouncers have many different places around the club. One is always placed in front of the club and checks if nobody walks in strapped. Others could be placed to watch the dance floor or just patrolling around and checking if everyone is aquanted and not disturbed. Bartenders will service the customers with drinks when needed. Last, is valet.The valet make sure that all vehicles are parked perfectly and not blocking the street. Also it is important that if they are informed by a customer to watch their vehicle and make sure it doesn't disappear, they will. I know that it looks like the positions are a little too much but thios is just to make sure that every Life Roleplay is aquanted with staff for Maissonette 9. If it just so happens that nearly all who have the job are in one lobby, then the shift system will take place where each and every member of the staff get a chance to work. For ex. There are 3 bartenders in the same lobby so bartender #1 takes the monday shift. Bartender #2 takes the Tuesday shift and Bartender number #3 takes the Wednesday shift and it starts all over with bartender #1 takes the next day. Only three or four bouncers are needed in a lobby but the more the marrier. Only 3 valet should be needed but again, the more the merrier.

Remember: In order to be a bouncer you must have a pistol permit. Any bartenders will probably be provided with a weapon other than a pistol but I will have to put this up with the chief of police. I am trying to make a legal establishment so please leave your cocain at home (Cazio).Also don't forget. This will only apply when G00EY LOUIE owns Maissonette 9. Noone else.

If you would like to work at Maissonette 9 when owned by G00EY LOUIE. Please message me on U.X., XBL, or just leave a post. If you are new to this, you probably won't be picked due to experience. Anyways I hope to get a lot off "applications" coming to my desk some time soon. Thanks for reading!

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th August 2010, 2:33 am

I call dibs on being a bartender.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th August 2010, 2:33 am

Slacker Hero wrote:I call dibs on being a bartender.

Ok BokChoi you helped me out last time so you got the job. Remember hours are 15:00- 5:00

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 2:36 am

K it looks like you a lot of experience on U.X. Hours are 15:00-5:00
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th August 2010, 2:37 am

K it looks like you a lot of experience on U.X. Hours are 15:00-5:00

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 28th August 2010, 2:48 am

Wait what's going on here?By the way if you didnt read eaustinns post then ill tell you,eaustinn is going to be hosting on original know so...yeah.
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th August 2010, 6:22 am

Eight bouncers? Four bartenders? Five valets? That includes every single player in the room...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 28th August 2010, 9:11 am

DJ Bernardo?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 28th August 2010, 12:00 pm

Bouncer
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th August 2010, 12:27 pm

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 3:28 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Eight bouncers? Four bartenders? Five valets? That includes every single player in the room...

I will say this again. This is to make sure that every life roleplay where I host one, I will have a staff. For one lobby there should be 3 bouncers, 1 bartender, and 1 valet.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 3:29 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Bouncer

K you can be a bouncer. we'll talk bout your placements later. hours are 15:00-5:00
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 29th August 2010, 8:07 pm

This post is just to get this topic on latests topics.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 29th August 2010, 10:29 pm

Ima be Bartender Cabbage.
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 30th August 2010, 2:12 am

I was momentarily hypnotised by your avatar and signature G00ey.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 30th August 2010, 11:39 am

It tends to do that when you stare at them both. Did you look like this? Mad
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 30th August 2010, 1:46 pm

Whats the point of making this club if we arn't gonna be on Ballad as much anymore?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 30th August 2010, 1:51 pm

I forgot about that but we could use it on the rare occasion that it is on Ballad.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 30th August 2010, 1:54 pm

If we play on ballad...
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 30th August 2010, 5:55 pm

this topic didnt require two bumps...

let it die
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 31st August 2010, 12:49 am

Everyone please check out the GL's Maisonette 9 Top Pick of the Month which will consist of top songs of the week from hip-hop,techno, and everything in between. All songs picked monthly will be archived so enjoy for now! This month's pick is Rock That Body by The Black Eyed Peas. Like a Star @ heaven
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 31st August 2010, 5:27 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote:Everyone please check out the GL's Maisonette 9 Top Pick of the Month which will consist of top songs of the week from hip-hop,techno, and everything in between. All songs picked monthly will be archived so enjoy for now! This month's pick is Rock That Body by The Black Eyed Peas. Like a Star @ heaven

alright pal, if you're gonna showcase club music, at least make it legit.

-DJ Mehdi
-Surkin
-Boyz Noize
-Steve Aoki
-etc.

come back to DJ Bernardo when you need more.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum