Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

need voice actors for river city ransom machinima

+10
cool141
BLACK SNOW 13
M3LA
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Super Mega King
G00EY LOUIE
Flasktoss55
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
joecruely
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty need voice actors for river city ransom machinima

Post  joecruely 23rd September 2010, 2:56 am

yeah anyone with a mic on their computer watch this

joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty Re: need voice actors for river city ransom machinima

Post  Spiderman 23rd September 2010, 1:51 pm

need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Hhh10
GREENMAN
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Empty Re: need voice actors for river city ransom machinima

Post  MrKurt2012 23rd September 2010, 2:11 pm

I would voice act but sadly I don't have the right voice for the job.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 23rd September 2010, 2:32 pm

Any information on what this is going to be about?
What's the projected quality of this whole thing, do you have a sample or something?
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 23rd September 2010, 8:49 pm

I'll do it. I don't know if my voice would fit some characters but just message my gt and I'll try out.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 23rd September 2010, 8:51 pm

I'll make a video as soon as possible but the plot is that ryan and alex are tring to save river city from the gangs and get ryans girl friend back but some episodes wont revolve around this plot (mainly because if I did it just by the plot the show would be very short)
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 23rd September 2010, 8:51 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote:I'll do it. I don't know if my voice would fit some characters but just message my gt and I'll try out.
ok do you have a mic for your computer?
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 23rd September 2010, 9:48 pm

wait. a mike for my comp.? WTF!!!!? I got a turtle beach for my xbox [Mod Removal]!
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 23rd September 2010, 10:39 pm

So...your machinima is basically just the story of the game? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of making a machinima?

Also, can you give some kind of hint as to what each character is supposed to sound like? What their actual role is?

Last edited by Flasktoss55 on 23rd September 2010, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 23rd September 2010, 10:41 pm

I have a mic and I've voice acted for some (amateur) machinima before.

But I would really like to hear more about the story and how you plan to film, set-up, etc.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 23rd September 2010, 10:54 pm

lol i would help but my mic is a peace of shit and lol in the video you said um like 1000 times lol!
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 23rd September 2010, 11:52 pm

Super Mega King wrote:I have a mic and I've voice acted for some (amateur) machinima before.

But I would really like to hear more about the story and how you plan to film, set-up, etc.
okay well I'm gonna using a rom (legal if you own it) and camstudio (even though it's not fraps it doesn't lag and the quality is really good too). as for story I will put up an episode within the next week it will show the gangs taking over the city and the first episode will pick up right after that. I have already written out the first and second episode and I'm writing the third episode right now.
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 24th September 2010, 2:20 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:So...your machinima is basically just the story of the game? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of making a machinima?

Also, can you give some kind of hint as to what each character is supposed to sound like? What their actual role is?
first the story isnt just the games story it will have tons of things that will happen that will hinder them from getting toward their main objective and some episodes where they do things that that are completely random

and I will put up a video tomorrow about what I want the characters to sound like

oh and sorry gooney I dont have any capture equiptment for consoles
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 24th September 2010, 9:30 am

GREENMAN wrote:need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Hhh10
GREENMAN

Ok,now what the fuck is this?
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th September 2010, 11:16 am

M3LA wrote:
GREENMAN wrote:need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Hhh10
GREENMAN

Ok,now what the fuck is this?
Knoxville being a jackass.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 24th September 2010, 1:12 pm

need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Block10
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  cool141 24th September 2010, 1:37 pm

GREENMAN wrote:need voice actors for river city ransom machinima Block10
i will do it if you want what do i need?

cool141
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 24th September 2010, 2:35 pm

Blacksnow you should make this your avatar and or signature it would be better then the ones you have had already lol.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 24th September 2010, 8:00 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:

Blacksnow you should make this your avatar and or signature it would be better then the ones you have had already lol.
lol when did my topic about my machinima turn into this
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th September 2010, 9:44 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:

Bad art is bad.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 24th September 2010, 11:22 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Bad art is bad.

Bad art is good
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th September 2010, 11:36 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Bad art is bad.

Bad art is good
Why?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 24th September 2010, 11:46 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Masta Shef wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Bad art is bad.

Bad art is good
Why?

Because "Bad art is bad" is redundant and improper.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th September 2010, 11:55 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Masta Shef wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Bad art is bad.

Bad art is good
Why?

Because "Bad art is bad" is redundant and improper.
And?
My verdict remains the same.
Bad art is bad.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 24th September 2010, 11:59 pm

Whatever, continue being uneducated
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next