Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Forza Restriction Ideas Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Forza Restriction Ideas Topic

Post  eaustinn36 on 4th October 2010, 12:00 am

Well, basically what the title says. Now I plan to continue UX Forza 3 racing from event #20 and beyond... problem is, I don't want to "repeat" event restrictions.

This doesn't mean I don't have anymore in mind (I have tons, especially for the "stock" limited races), but I will eventually run out.

So.. this thread is basically a place to post your creative restriction ideas. THINK THEM THROUGH BEFORE YOU POST. I'll keep this "list" for reference, so on future events, I might use them.

You can get as creative as you want. Recall that one the the races in event #7 for example is a timed race (not based on laps).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from restrictions for events too, you can also suggest other things here to improve or make Forza Races more enjoyable. It's all about having fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**do NOT post anything related to drag race events yet. I am currently still aware of a major problem with this. If you haven't figured it out yet, create your own private race, invite a few of your friends, and try to race. I am still currently working on a solution to this problem.

**do NOT post anything "drift" related. To me, UX Forza racing is generally more geared toward professional grip racing; however, I might add a few drift races in later events. Regardless though, keep the ideas for now about grip/circuit races only.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12 - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forza Restriction Ideas Topic

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 4th October 2010, 12:09 am

Hmmmm the whole event would be a racing tournament. Would be all Miatas with a max horsepower of 450.
Don't know which tracks but they should be between 5-10 laps. No racing tiers and adjustable rear wing and front spoiler.
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 4th October 2010, 4:09 pm

1.American muscle cars new AND old.
2. Any car with 800hp and above.
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 on 4th October 2010, 8:32 pm

Stop Changing My Race Title Race:

All stock 1990's honda civics, no modification whatsoever, not even decals, liveries, or vinyls.

Random Race

A random car is chosen to be raced from the entire list, everyone must race that same car, no upgrades whatsoever.

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 5th October 2010, 8:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 on 4th October 2010, 8:40 pm

Legend of Legends Showdown

Car limited to a stock Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa.
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 4th October 2010, 8:59 pm

So EA, why don't you let me set up any up coming drift events.
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 5th October 2010, 12:30 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:So EA, why don't you let me set up any up coming drift events.

As I said in the OP, I might add in a few drift events later, but there generally won't be too many. As time passes, I might take suggestions later for drifting, but for now at least, limit it to grip/circuit only.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned on 8th November 2010, 6:32 pm

Hey how bout some rally racing where we all modified AWD rally style cars and drive on the grass and dirt parts o the tracks only using the road when necessary but trying to stay on the unpaved section of the track

only thing is that you will have to raise the ride high of the car and rebound stiffness (pretty sure thats it)

btw a Bentley is not a rally car
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef on 9th November 2010, 6:47 pm

Rally racing sounds nice, I just wish they had off road tracks
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 6th December 2010, 2:58 pm

**UPDATE: For events 15-19 (5 events total), I am rolling out a new idea: Community Created Events.

Basically, post your own event below (with restrictions and cooresponding tracks), and I will choose the best 5 (from 5 different people). Now, I will have event #14 be my event, and Black Snow's event is #13, so there will be 7 events total from 7 different people. So..

Black Snow and eaustinn36 can NOT submit an event here (already went).

Layout is below:

Event #13 - Black Snow's event
Event #14 - eaustinn36's event
Event #15 - person #1's event
Event #16 - person #2's event
Event #17 - person #3's event
Event #18 - person #4's event
Event #19 - person #5's event

Event #20 will be a regular "special event" like event #10.

Any questions? Contact eaustinn36.

I will select the best 5 events, so since we only have a limited number of Forza members, your event has a high chance of being picked.

Submit only 1, and I need the details!

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 on 6th December 2010, 6:22 pm

Real Racing: limited to R3 Touring and Racing cars only (MUST BE R3 STOCK AND NOT GO ABOVE R3), that includes cars with numbers attached to the names. Upgrades allowed. 12 Laps on Twin Ring Motegi Full Circuit.

Australian Racing: Cars limited to Ford Falcons and Holden Commodores, stock only. Mazda Laguna Seca 10 Laps.

RWD and FWD only: Cars limited to RWD and FWD, no drive-train or engine conversions, aspiration conversion is ok, A class and lower, 500hp limit (500hp and below.), PRODUCTION ONLY, upgrades allowed. THIS IS NOT A VERSUS RACE, you can use either drivetrain. Road America 6 Laps.

TCS IS ON AND COLLISIONS OFF FOR ALL OF THESE EVENTS
FUCKING ASSHOLE

STM and ABS are off for all events aswell, suggested line and automatic tranny allowed.

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 16th December 2010, 2:17 am; edited 7 times in total
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 11th December 2010, 1:31 am

Bump.

I only have 1 submission so far. Event #15 should appear later next week, so I need 4 more events from 4 different people, preferably by next week! Use your creativity, this is you chance to shine in UX Forza Racing if you haven't been doing the best. You control everything.

If I can't get 4 more submissions, i'll just have to think of 4 more of my own.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 on 16th December 2010, 2:18 am

ATTENTION: my lap numbers have been edited
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 16th January 2011, 5:41 am

UPDATE: As of now, with the completion of event #15, I have no new posted events for our "Community Created Events" segment. So, here is what I am going to do:

Event 16, 17, 18, and 19 are still reserved for community created events; however, if I don't get a event idea (from a different person) posted the Wednesday before the Saturday event, I will just think of a regular event myself (mainly revolving around stock only races). So if noone posts an event by Weds, event #16 will be a regular event. Event 17, 18, and 19 will still be "available" for events, but only if an idea is worked out.

I am currently aware of 2 events in progress:

KZ Powned / Tophat 44 - I am aware you are working on a "movie themed" event. When you have it worked out, please post it.

SlashmanG - The rally event topic has good ideas in it, but these are still ideas. Try to get a worked out event with a ruleset posted here when you can.

It's first come first serve, meaning next person to post gets the next event spot. If you already posted an event, your done (so no 2 events from 1 person). If noone posts any events, then event 16-19 will be normal, and the "community events" segment will be done.

That is all.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned on 16th January 2011, 8:07 am

KZ Powned Event - feed back is always accepted

Restrictions for this event are as follows:

1. Rally Racing(off road) - Cars limited to AWD R3 tuned - suspension must be tuned - springs only - Front and rear completely soft, ride height - front and rear - High ---- (Im keeping the cars limited to AWD so that everyone can find a car in their budget but dont be stupid and pimp out a Bentley thinking its going to preform well in the dirt) -- this will be 5 laps, first lap is a caution lap to show people who we will drive the course, then on lap 2 we will begin

2. The Movies Bitch - cars limited to the list - Upgrades allowed - A Class - 7 laps

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish - James Bond - Die Another Day
Chevy Camaro SS - bumble bee - Transformers
Ford Mustang Shelby GT-500 - Bullitt
Audi RS6 or RS4 2006 - The Transporter
1969 Dodge Charger - Duke Boys
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am - the hoff - Knight Rider
Mini Cooper - Marky Mark - Italian job
Volkswagen (Beetle) - Herby Bitch
1982 Porsche 911 Turbo - Mike Lowrey - BAD BOYS
Delorean DMC - Back to the future Motherfuckers

3. Im not to drive to drunk - Car limted to F class
So any car you want as long as its F class, in your budget, not glitched, and not an SUV
collisions will be on - object is to come in first while eliminating the competition - 6 laps

Tracks are as follows:

- Twin Ring Motegi Full Circuit

- Mazda Laguna Seca

- Rally De paredisto

Last edited by KZ Powned on 17th January 2011, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James on 16th January 2011, 1:59 pm

Not to be a dick or anything but who doesn't drink underage?
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned on 16th January 2011, 4:26 pm

he drinking ages are different around the world and throughout the community

im just not going to be the guy to advocate underage drinking or promote it

for the people legal and willing all the power to you, but dont tell me your 13 and are drinking vodka i just dont want to hear it
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle on 16th January 2011, 7:56 pm

I am just waiting to hear that same 13 year old brag about drinking sizzurp...
ABigSoggy Wafle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned on 20th January 2011, 2:07 am

so anyone have any objections to the cars for the movie car race or any i left out
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 20th January 2011, 12:15 pm

KZ Powned wrote:so anyone have any objections to the cars for the movie car race or any i left out

Looks good overall. In theory you could go on forever with the movie car list, and it is pretty good already (i.e. The Ferrari from Bad Boys 2, the Lambo in the transporter,etc..).

The only thing I have a question on is the tracks: You have lap numbers listed next to each restriction, but the tracks at the bottom. Do the tracks coorespond in order with each race, or are they randomized?

UPDATE: To give people more time to prepare for this event (and cuz im falling behind a little bit, and it wouldn't be fair to post an event this late), event #16 will be a regular event, with EVERY RACE involving little to no upgrades (so it is good on you guys financially).

If everything goes as planned, here is the layout I see for the community created events:

Event #13 - Black Snow 13 - [completed]
Event #14 - eaustinn36 - [completed]
Event #15 - Bladewind23 - [completed]
Event #16 - *regular event*
Event #17 - KZ Powned
Event #18 - SlashmanG's rally event??
Event #19 - Undecided

Event #20 - "special" event 20 (like event 10), consisting of 1 race with 10 times the prizes.

Any further questions? Contact me.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 20th January 2011, 8:48 pm

I has an idea.

Race 1: 1000HP Club

Track: Nurburgring 3 laps

Restrictions: Car must be over 1000 HP, Cars can't have a number (EX #25 Porche GT3 is not allowed.) Traction, Stability, and ABS can be on if needed. No Bugatti Veyrons.(Subject to change)

Race 2: Hatchback Vs Fastbacks

Track: Road Atlanta Full, 2 laps

Resrictions: Must be a hatch/fastback, can't be higher then A Class, no engine swaps and drive train swaps. Traction, Stability and ABS are off

Race 3: Old School

Track: Sunset Peninsula Full, 3 Laps

Restriction: Stock American Muscle Cars.
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned on 20th January 2011, 9:00 pm

- Twin Ring Motegi Full Circuit - Im not too drive to drunk - 6 laps

- Mazda Laguna Seca - Rally (offroad) - 5 laps - lap 1 is a caution lap to show everyone the track just so everyone know where to go

- Rally De paredisto - Its the movies Bitch - i think it may be one lap since the track is so long, or if it is a sprint style track then will just go till the end
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 11th February 2011, 1:51 pm

With event #18 this weekend, the "community created events" segment is coming to a close. Event #19 (unless someone who hasn't went yet posts an event by the end of the week) will most likely be a regular event.

Don't be discouraged though. This topic is still open to restriction ideas for individual races (rather than entire events), so if you have a specific idea, post away.

eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG on 27th June 2011, 6:06 pm

IDEA
Touge Roleplay
it wouldn't exactly be an event but the ruleset would be heavier than sin so before I write them all down I'd like to see if anybody would do this kind of thing. It would be very similar to Initial D touge.

basic restrictions
NO DRIVETRAIN SWAPS UNLESS TOLD TOO DO SO race suspension, race brakes,race anti roll bars, roll cage if you want it, and sport weight reduction MAX, street or sport tires (or stock if you want) sport clutch ONLY, 1.5 LSD(sport drivetrain) is optional and sport driveline ONLY
Transmissions
either sport or street but if you wnat the option of tuning it though your car is originally a 5 speed you MUST make the sixth gear a dead gear
Aero completely optional though no race wing or spliter. but please don't make it gody! it may be a free country but NO BOMEX!!!!

as far as engines go no race parts
NA: 2 minor parts (air filter, exauhst, ignition) and 1 major part (camshaft, displacement, pistons/valves) or 2 major parts

if you want to change aspiration
NA to Turbo/Supercharger or turbo to supercharger: 1 minor part. and a turbo/supercharger upgrade
or no minor upgrade and 2 turbo parts aka turbine and intercooler

stock turboTurbo: 2 minor parts and an intercooler
or stock turbo kit an 3 minor parts.

low hp if AFTER ENGINE UPGRADES has less than 200 hp you may choose to put race weight reductions

high hp
IF CAR IS OVER 300hp: only 2 minor upgrades

no rice jobs (ugly as poo paint jobs) be subtle like a team name or some stickers
Cars
Obviously only japanese domestics
the only car rules are:
for downhill less than 250hp stock
for uphill less than 300 hp
IF CAR IS OVER 300hp(stock): only 2 minor upgrades

Regarding the R34: if you choose it you may choose to change the driveline from FA(AWD) to FR to make it a GT turbo.

RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

message me or reply with questions, I will do my best to answer them

Last edited by SlashmanG on 30th June 2011, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 on 27th June 2011, 7:29 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but who doesn't drink underage?

SHOTS!
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top