Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Outbreak during a typical weekday

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Outbreak during a typical weekday

Post  Made in Finland on 13th October 2010, 6:18 pm

It's mid-day in your weekday shuffle and shit hits the fan, you are at school, at home, at work, etc.. you grabbed the nearest object to you and used it in self-defense to dispatch your first aggressor, realizing something is definitely wrong. Slow-type (half normal walking speed) is the flavor, the virus spreads upon bodily fluid contact in open cuts and wounds. Most of them are freshly turned, and haven't had much of a chance to decay at all. You are the only living human being within 1km (Don't ask how you are the only survivor, just roll with it!). We don't care about the details, but somehow this all happened while you were oblivious to it.

Where are you? What were you doing? How will you exit without becoming lunch to your newly zombified co-workers? What do you pick up? What can be used as an improvised weapon? Guide us through your first few hours of Z-poc in your shoes.

I'll post my story tomorrow, right now I'm off to bed...
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outbreak during a typical weekday

Post  DeadApe on 13th October 2010, 6:27 pm

I have a scenario in mind, but heading to work in a few, will post later.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
DeadApe
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 on 13th October 2010, 6:34 pm

DeadApe wrote:I have a scenario in mind, but heading to work in a few, will post later.

Great start, I understand this theme exactly. You are about to go to work...when it happens.

It all makes sense now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
Meatshield718
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 13th October 2010, 7:26 pm

School, Monday, 11:46 am, Gym.

Improvised weapon: Thick metal bar
Armour: Elbow and knee pads

Well, before all I would probably panic for a while and weigh up my options.

Firstly, I would run straight to the sports cupboard. It's got javelins, cricket bats, baseball bats etc. I would trade the metal bar for a metal baseball bat because it is easy to carry and is lightweight. Next, I would look for something to cover my mouth to avoid blood splatters to get in there.

I would then head out of the gym and make my way through the bushes up to the main school building trying not to get spot. Once at the main building I would go through the basement as it is almost always empty, if not there will only be at least two other zombies in there that I could probably dodge. Assuming the lifts still work I would try that (instead of the stairs as that leads through the main school, lots of zombies). Once in the lift I would go to the top floor as it has the least classrooms (less zombies). Then it is a straight walk to the other end of the corridor and down the stairs to the main office. I would try the telephone but 999 would probably be busy (worth a try anyway).

Since my school is about 12 miles from my house I doubt I could walk there without getting spotted and since I can't drive I would have to find somewhere else.

There is a church right across the car park to my school. Big, wooden doors. Lots of stuff to barricade with. I would make my way through the car park making sure to crouch behind cars to avoid being seen. Once at the church I would close and lock the doors behind me. My next move would be to see if anybody was in the church. If not I would continue to sit tight for a couple of days making sure to barricade all doors and windows on the ground level with chairs, benches etc. There is food in the church kitchen to last maybe a couple of weeks if rationed properly.

In the event any zombies do get in, I would go out the back exit, across the field and into the park. From there I would cut through the park, making my way across the road and into the nearby shops. Once in, I would check the shop for any sign of zombies, close and lock all the shutters and hang tight in there.

oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine on 13th October 2010, 7:31 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:School, Monday, 11:46 am, Gym.

Improvised weapon: Thick metal bar
Armour: Elbow and knee pads

Well, before all I would probably panic for a while and weigh up my options.

Firstly, I would run straight to the sports cupboard. It's got javelins,

. I would try the telephone but 999 would probably be busy (worth a try anyway).

YOU USE FUCKING JAVELINS IN YOUR SCHOOL WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT PLACE??

and 999???? is that the U.S.s 911?????
AaUndeadMarine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 13th October 2010, 7:36 pm

They stab us with them if we get out of line. And they use them to keep the fat kids back at lunch in case they accidentally eat the little kids thinking they're hot dogs.

Yeah, it's the UKs version of 911.

P.S. You don't use javelins in your school?
oO Coggy Oo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE on 13th October 2010, 8:50 pm

High School 12:00 Lunch

Well if I saw all of this happen, I would basically shit my pants(really). I guess that I would grab broom from the janiter's closet which is always open. To escape, I think that I would run for the football field located in the back while a road connects it. Then, I would shit my pants again since all I would be thinking at the time is the fact that all of my friends, family, and crushes are all "dead".

To be honest, I think that I would be eaten in the first 5 minutes because I don't think that I have the guts to actually kill another person even though they are a zed. Its not a matter of "Big Balls", I think that everyone would be so shocked that the last thing that they would want to do is kill another person. Like the first post says, they are not decayed in any way so they look alive and healthy. Anyone agree with me?
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

View user profile https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE on 13th October 2010, 8:54 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:They stab us with them if we get out of line. And they use them to keep the fat kids back at lunch in case they accidentally eat the little kids thinking they're hot dogs.

Yeah, it's the UKs version of 911.

I actually thought that you were trying to be funny with the 999. How easy that is if you are being mugged. You don't have to waste 1/2 of a second to get your finger across the pad when you're in help.

P.S. HELL NO! We do not have javelins. I don't think that any school located in the murder capital of the world (United States) is given javelins.
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

View user profile https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg on 13th October 2010, 8:54 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:

I think hes thinking of like hunting javelins? idk but yeah for track most schools do.
Namorg
posts once a year

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 13th October 2010, 9:29 pm

Fuck this. I've been rolling on my bed for about 2 hours unable to get any sleep, so here goes:

Around mid-day I'd either be in the woods, working and there would be no one around so I couldn't tell the difference untill I start making my way home/back to school. If that were the case, there's a little jump in the story, but before that I want to handle the other scenario.

During a theory based schoolweek I'd be having lunch in the school cafetaria or hanging around the building. There's about 50 people in the campus area, and maybe another 20 living near the school area.
If everyone suddenly turned into a zombie while I was in the cafetaria, there's really no chance of survival, so let's just assume I was going to get something from the apartments (empty during schooldays) after I finished my lunch, and while I was there a classmate who had skipped school due to high fever attacks me and I fend him off with... I dunno, frying pan? Kitchen knfe? I'll go with... an iron tip boot to the head.
I could stay in our cell, eating noodles, intant-pizzas and other student food for a day or two if I wanted to. The door leading outside is locked and can't even be unlocked and only openable from inside or with a key, so no zombies could get in after I killed the one inside. It's a really sturdy wooden door, though it has a big glass window in it. Fortunately it's the kind of glass with metal wiring and you can't see through it, so zombies probably couldn't get through. Oh, and it's the 2nd floor too...

However, instead of staying there I would probably head out ASAP. Some students keep their chainsaws in the campus area, under stairs. I'd grap one even though that's an horrible idea for melee weapon. I would probably not have to use it to get to the maintenance hall across the road from the campus and school building. Now that place is always empty except between 3-4pm some students may be doing some maintenance. There's this janitor-like guy who always keeps watch there, but he was PROBABLY getting his lunch at the time of outbreak so he shouldn't be there. The main door is locked if he's not there, but I know he always leaves the back door open so I'd take that and lock it once inside. Now that place is FULL of potential weapons. Dozens of chainsaws and multiple different models too... Also many great blades, like billhooks with a LOOOOOOONG grip. That's probably what I'd go for.

(Also this is where I would come back to school if I was working in the woods. First thing I'd do is take my chainsaw to the maintenance hall, and that's where I would realize things aren't all right.)

The maintenance hall has some gas masks and other protective gear, so I'd use those to cover my face. I'd also take a brand new pair of iron tip boots, kevlar pants (yes, kevlar pants. Pretty standard equipment, stops the chainsaw from spinning if someone cuts his own leg. Also stops zombie jaws pretty well...) and a new jacket (doesn't really protect for shit because it's near damn impossible to injure your hands or upper body with a chansaw unless you do it on purpose). And finally a helmet with a plastic visor to keep the blood off of my face (double layer face protection - the visor and then a gasmask/mouth protector and safety glasses under that.)

That would be it for the fighting gear. The school building has a gun cabinet too, but I don't even know where it is. However, after gearing up I'd probably - as brutal as it may sound - try to kill everyone. The safest way to do this is that I can think of is to take one of the tractors (2nd keys inside the maintenance hall, we also do maintenance on the tractors), park it outside the school and get on the cart. Then as zombies gather, just pull their heads off with the long billhook.

I'd still have to be really careful when inside because I can't assume everyone came out. If I manage to secure the building and find the person who has ALL the keys to the building and kill him, then I'd have acces to the gun cabin and all the rooms in the building! The school kitchen has enough canned food for 50 students and staff members to survive about an week if all connections are cut, and a shitload of food that will go bad once the electricity goes down... I'd go gluttoncrazy on the easily spoilable food on the first days/weeks, and then I could survive for a year (a year has 52 weeks, food for 50 students for 1 week = food for 1 student for 50 weeks) with canned food.

One final thing would be to barricade the place. Unfortunately the main building is FULL of huge, ground level windows. That will be a huge pain in the ass. Though I could ditch the main building and take the canned food supplies to the campus cell and camp out there. It's really the safest place I can think of. And there's no one living on a huuuge radius, so I probably have DAYS before any zombies shamble their way in there.

Of course if I would have to stay locked in there for a year, I'd definately get cabin fever soon after the electricity goes out... Assuming it never does though, I'd have about 20 computers and about a dozen external hard-drives so I could keep re-watching the same movies and re-playing the games over and over again to keep me less-crazy.

Also it took about an hour to write this thing. Ouch. I'm in some serious sleep deprivation tomorrow...

Last edited by Made in Finland on 13th October 2010, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 on 13th October 2010, 9:34 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Around mid-day I'd either be in the woods, working
Lumberjack?
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 13th October 2010, 9:38 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:Around mid-day I'd either be in the woods, working
Lumberjack?
Yes.
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 14th October 2010, 3:24 am

These are the javelins that I meant.

Just looked at a billhook and it looks like a bad-ass machete.

Added part of story:

If I had of took the javelin, whilst in the basement (filled with discarded wood and scrap metal) I could have sharpened the edge of a piece of scrap metal and joined it onto the tip of the javelin thus creating a spear that I could stab and slice with, without getting too close to a zombie.
oO Coggy Oo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beedz101 on 4th July 2011, 2:29 am

well if it was Monday or Friday id be at home or the comic book shop i work at so if at home i could get a bat and alot of weapons if i was at the comic shop i could get a cricket bat and a replica sword. however if it was Tuesday to Thursday then id be at college learning public service so i could get a hold of a bunch of riot gear like the body armour the shield and the baton because our college is at a police station
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. on 4th July 2011, 6:08 am

Well, being a typical weekday, I would most definitely be at school, and if it's mid-day, it's usually the lunch-break, so everyone is either inside eating, or gone somewhere's else off school grounds (to eat, or smoke).

So to give you an idea of where I am, ill do mine similar to Coggy's.

FortNelson-SS 11:40am, "Homework Room", 2nd floor.

Going to write this like a book, kind of.

After stapling the shit out of Ms.Toft (least favorite teacher), I'd probably take a moment to catch my breath, and wipe off any blood that would have gotten on me, take a few spits just to make sure.After calming down, I would make sure the door is closed so I wouldn't have to do any extra work.Then grab the first-aid kit (located in almost every room in the school) and close up any clumsy-cuts I have taken throughout the morning (paper cuts etc), I probably would have thought of the movie Planet Terror by now and gotten paranoid.Take my binder, empty the pages and materials inside (fuck homework at this point), grab any useful items from the first aid kit and in the room and shove them in the binder, Also, grab the fire-escape map just in-case I forget where im going.As for a weapon, a stapler isn't of much use to me, so either rip-off a wooden leg from the shittiest looking stool or chair in the room, then use a different stapler (the one I have already used is quite mangled), and staple as much as I can into the wooden leg for reinforcement, probably wont help much, but in this world, i'm going to have to be creative.At this point, any zombies outside the room are probably curious of what they smell, so im going to have to think of a way to get out of the room, and out of the school, quick.From what I see, I have five options, all of them dangerous.Either open the second floor window and risk jumping out and breaking my legs. Make a shitty make-shift rope and risk shambling my way down out through the window. open the window and pull some assassins creed stuff to get around the building (up onto the roof possibly? but i'm trying to get down, so that wouldn't get me anywhere.).Be a super-spy and climb around in the air ducts.Or just open the door and try and get to another room that's zombie-free.

Might as well risk my life and run around the school.

As I peek through the window on the door, I see a zombie in the computer lab across the hall, the door open, so the zombie could just walk out and eat me, and another zombie down the hall to the left by the Social studies room, so, seeing as the other options I had conjured up seemed to be as or even more dangerous as walking around the school, I might as well walk outside the door and run my ass off to the nearest and safest room, whilst trying to get out of the school.As I open the door, the zombie by the social studies immediately notices me, and runs at me in a desperate clumsy fashion, I drop my binder, and line up my shot, as the zombie opens it's mouth, I shove the wooden leg into the zombies mouth, the wood splintering, having splinters get caught in it's throat, the zombie gargles, spits up some blood, and dies.Me, not paying attention to the zombie in computers, I hear the computer lab's window smash, and see the zombie vault through the window, and fall on it's face.Still noticing the computer lab door open, I laugh for a moment at the zombies stupidity. My weapon still in the other zombie's throat, I took an un-locked combination lock off of the nearby locker, and whipped it at the zombies throat, it choked for a moment, then started at me, even more pissed off, so I ran for the stair-case, the zombie started limping for me, glass stuck in it's leg from the window smashing. I took a few steps down the stair case, and decided I had to take care of this now, so, when the zombie got close, and me being on lower ground, I grab the zombies back thigh, and punch in it's knee-cap whilst pulling the thigh towards me, the zombies knee makes a snap-crackle-pop noise, and the zombie yelps in pain, I move my hand up from the back thigh and up to it's lower back, I make a final pull, and the zombie falls down the stair-case, snapping it's neck against the wall, That was a close one, I grab my binder back at the Homework Room door, and return back to the staircase, seeing as I didn't get any blood on me, I don't have to wipe any off, but again, I take a few spits just to be sure.

I take the fire-escape map out of my back pocket, and try and figure out where the exit is is, it seems to be downstairs, just to the right from the bottom of the staircase, but, near the exit, is also the janitors closet, where I might be able to find a weapon, so, I make my way down the stairs, admiring the zombies injuries, I feel like a bad-ass, and continue down the stair-case.Now, I have two options, go directly outside, to perhaps run into more zombies, or go to the Janitors closet, and perhaps find a weapon.

Weighing my options, Id probably realize that if it's a zombie apocalypse, it's going to be really chaotic outside, might aswell spend the night at a zombie-infested school.

I head back up-stairs, once again admiring the dead zombie.

My locker is near the math room, just across the social studies room.

I head towards the social studies room where the last zombie came from, probably not a good idea, but I really want my jacket.As I look down the hallway to the math room, I see a zombie scrambling on the floor, must've broken it's leg from something.Instead of just walking over to the zombie and stomping it to death, I might aswell head into social-studies and grab something decent.Entering social studies, I notice that the whole class is either eaten, or the tough ones have made it, but aren't a big threat.Two zombies on the floor notice me, trying to get on their feet, I intercept, drop my binder, pick up a chair, and hurl one at the zombie to the left, while the other zombie successfully re-gains stance, I grab a full soda can and whip it at the zombies face, the zombie pulls one of those "somebody catch me!" falls, and trips on a desk.While I have time, I take an leg off of a broken chair, and start beating the zombie in the head furiously, blood spatters on my shirt, I wipe it off, just because im paranoid, I pick up my binder and admire the room.

The only thing even looking to be useful is another first-aid kit, but it looks like the teacher tried to use it on a student, but then he got bit, and it went from there.

So, I just rip off a leg from a chair, these prove quite effective.

I make my way out of the social studies room and down the hall towards the math room, the zombie down the hall, has given up to even stand, might aswell put him out of his misery, A swift kick to his face, just pisses him off, he scrambles and grabs my leg, my binder falls out of my hands, guess I under-estimated this one, I shake him off and beat it to death with the chair-leg, close one.Seems I got some blood on my neck, I take some papers off the floor and try and wipe it off, it just spreads it even more, I give up, and just wipe it with my shirt collar.I pick up my binder and approach my locker, the lock was cut and most of my things taken, It seems the only thing they left was my jacket, my gym outfit, and a ham&cheese sandwich in a ziplock bag, I put on my Jacket, which isn't supposed to warm you up, but just resist the wind, I switch out my Skate-board shoes for my gym shoes, which are great for running, and put the sandwich in my binder, it's getting pretty full, might aswell eat the sandwich, I don't think it's infected or anything. Half-way through the sandwich, I see a zombie curiously walk around the corner looking at me eating my sandwich by the locker, I drop my binder, the zombie starts walking at me, I throw the sandwich at the zombie, it seems baffled, then starts walking at me again, I then pick up my old pair of shoes, throw a shoe at it to disorient it, then use my other shoe to beat it to death.I need to get to a room that's safe, I can't keep doing this.

I walk into the math room, probably the most used room in the school, it surprisingly doesn't have any zombies or corpses inside, I guess the teacher wasn't working the home-work shift today, which explains why I was told to do my homework room, which usually isn't used for homework more than it's used for students that have been given detention.I walk into the room, and immediately grab a chair and put it under the doorknob.

Time to barricade that door.
I grab desks and chairs, and barricade the door to the best of my abilities.

Time to take a short nap...

*I wake up to the sound of growling, bumping, and smashing.Rain drops thumping against the window of the math room.*

"I was having the best dream too"

Scrambling for my binder, the barricade gets more loose, soon enough, those zombies will be through that door.I find my binder, and stand up to look outside the window, to notice a ledge a little smaller than the length of my shoe, it's worth a shot.As I open the window, the zombies take down the door, i'm in trouble.I shimmy my way across the ledge, the zombies try it too, but end up falling off and killing themselves due to the rain making the ledge slippery, but I still doubt they could get across the ledge if it was dry.The roof seems to be without zombies, so I should be good up here.The roof seems to be scattered with soccer balls, footballs, and basketballs thrown and kicked up here, seems that people only come up here once a month to clean this up, I would have a little fun and kick stuff down at zombies, but that would be compromise, and a waste of energy.

Looking around, making sure they're aren't any zombies, I notice a set of ledges, and with the right movements, I could get off this building, and out of this place.Grabbing my binder, I notice I have left my weapon back in the math-room, guess it's gone now.I approach the ledges, thinking of ways to get down, I decide to take it slow, so I don't slip off and break something.Approaching the first ledge, I sit down, toss my binder down to the next ledge, slowly shimmy to the edge, grab the ledge with my hand, lower myself down, pick up my binder, and do the same with the next four ledges.As I get off the last ledge, im around the back of the school just outside woodwork shop, with a fence broken down and the machines still running, it looks like who-ever survived, ran into the nearby forest, but im not about to go follow them, might aswell be zombie bears around here.Entering woodwork shop through the broken down fence, I grab a 2x4 from the shed where they kept the wood, go back out the fence, and walk up the hill, to the elementary school.Not about to get eaten by 8 year-olds...

I ignore the school completely, and walk towards the bus-stop, where the fence opens up so you can hop on a bus.As im walking towards the fence opening, I notice that carrying around this binder all day, is taking a toll on my arm, I need to find a back-pack or something.Approaching the fence, there are cars piled up, in a metal heap, with raindrops hitting the hot metal making a sizzle noise, corpses hanging out the windows, and limbs near the pile-up, this couldn't of been too fun.

From this fence, I have several options, decide to go to the elementary to find a back pack, or satchel, or something other than a binder.Head down the fairly large hill leading down to town near the high-way, and see what's happening in town.

Stay on the hill, where the more wealthy people live, and raid some homes.

Or head back home and see if my family is still alive.

To be continued...

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 5th July 2011, 5:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 4th July 2011, 6:11 am

Quietly i sit and play xbox, our of the corner of my eye i see someone stumbling towards me. Thinking its my dad i continue playing, not paying any attention to the man coming towards me. The match ends and i look to my left, there is a man covered in blood only a few feet away. I ask "Who are you? How did you get in here?" No response.... I grab my end table and, not knowing what else to do push the man back. He isn't even aware it seems about what just happened and mindlessly keeps coming towards me. Being the zombie fanatic i am, i quickly realize that the man in my room is a zombie. I push him towards my closet and ran past him, closing and locking the door behind me. I hastily run into my garaged and get our ax. I say to myself as i do "This should do just fine." I peer out our garage window checking to see if anyone is outside in our street.

To be continued....
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad on 4th July 2011, 1:07 pm

Holy shit....OK, I'm just going to post mine maybe tomorrow in a different thread because I got way too into it and now it deserves it's own thread, lol. It's still not done Razz
RedrumSalad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia on 4th July 2011, 2:21 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Quietly i sit and play xbox, our of the corner of my eye i see someone stumbling towards me. Thinking its my dad i continue playing, not paying any attention to the man coming towards me. The match ends and i look to my left, there is a man covered in blood only a few feet away. I ask "Who are you? How did you get in here?" No response.... I grab my end table and, not knowing what else to do push the man back. He isn't even aware it seems about what just happened and mindlessly keeps coming towards me. Being the zombie fanatic i am, i quickly realize that the man in my room is a zombie. I push him towards my closet and ran past him, closing and locking the door behind me. I hastily run into my garaged and get our ax. I say to myself as i do "This should do just fine." I peer out our garage window checking to see if anyone is outside in our street.

To be continued....

OH MY GOD TOPHAT, DON'T MURDER THAT MAN! He's obviously heavily injured and delirious from blood loss! Call an ambulance! D:
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER on 4th July 2011, 2:31 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Quietly i sit and play xbox, our of the corner of my eye i see someone stumbling towards me. Thinking its my dad i continue playing, not paying any attention to the man coming towards me. The match ends and i look to my left, there is a man covered in blood only a few feet away. I ask "Who are you? How did you get in here?" No response.... I grab my end table and, not knowing what else to do push the man back. He isn't even aware it seems about what just happened and mindlessly keeps coming towards me. Being the zombie fanatic i am, i quickly realize that the man in my room is a zombie. I push him towards my closet and ran past him, closing and locking the door behind me. I hastily run into my garaged and get our ax. I say to myself as i do "This should do just fine." I peer out our garage window checking to see if anyone is outside in our street.

To be continued....

OH MY GOD TOPHAT, DON'T MURDER THAT MAN! He's obviously heavily injured and delirious from blood loss! Call an ambulance! D:

lolz!!!
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 4th July 2011, 5:50 pm

Harbinger wrote:

To be continued....

Hey hey hey...... dont be hatin. Razz You gotta let me finish before you criticize it ok? Smile rofl
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia on 4th July 2011, 7:31 pm

Well, I'd probably be chilling in the corner I chill at in school, procrastinating and refusing to do anything with my free time but play video games. Seeing the zombie, I'd probably freak out and grab the gigantic blue tube Vanguard uses to transport contraband and run towards our school's stagecraft room. There would probably be a more appropriate weapon there.
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTITAN 08xx on 5th July 2011, 1:59 pm

i would most likely b in my room so i hear a growling and it sounds like someones stmbling u the stairs i would most likely yel hey dad or something if no response i would look ou my door omg!!!!!!!!!!!1 its a zombie i would most likey get a good look at him and if i thnk i can make it i would go for the other room next to mine if i cant id grab my bow staff(used to do karate) and hit the zombag over the head i wold then head for the other room grab my handgun i would then go downstairs and grab a duffel bag fill it full of hunting rifles and ammo some food
step 2:if i can get to garage theres tools an stuff choose quickly between my familys 2 suvs Smile
step 3: profit
edit: sorry about spelling errors i typed this fast
xxTITAN 08xx
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee on 6th July 2011, 4:36 pm

typical day i probably wouldn't be in school anyway.

first i'd make sure my family was safe, go to my brother in laws house because they all have atleast one 9mm pistol and a couple .22 rifles and an assload of dogs and machetes, then go back home and chill until it got dark enough outside and take a car to my uncles gated off property in the middle of bumfuck no where. i'd be fine if i made it there, plenty of shit growing and theres chickens and like 3 cows and a few horses so i'd pretty much just sit there playing dead island

thats pretty much it
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 on 6th July 2011, 7:38 pm

this took me an hour and a half so i got a little lazy at the end.

So I’m sitting in English literature playing my iPod under
the book we’re reading when there is a knock on the winnowed door. It’s only
the vice principle, I pay no attention. Next there is glass breaking, so I look
up and see the vice principle eating my teachers hand through the glass. Everyone
starts to scream and run around. I, the zombie otaku that I am, started calming
people down and looking for a weapon. I remember I keep a pocket knife in my
pocket for multipurpose stuff. So I pull it out and as the principle lunges
through the window and the teacher started to moan. The screaming attracts two
more zombies. I charge the principle and stab his temple. The teacher turns and
grabs my left arm so I kick her knee backwards so she falls. I decide no one I
know in there would be of use quickly run out of the room. The media center
across the hall has four zeds in it. Not worth it. I take the long way around
the school to my friend and girlfriends’,Raina ,art classroom. My friend, Cody,
has a crapload of packed rice and an m16. But before I went there I needed
something better to use as a weapon. So I went to the janitors’ office. I look
in. empty. I close the door behind me. Click. Hopefully no zeds heard that. I
grab a broom and snap the broom end off. Snap. I grab some duct tape and wrap
my knife around it. Boom. Boom. ”damn”, I whisper to myself as I wrap the
second layer of duct tape around. Rip. Now I have a spear. Boom. Boom. The door breaks open one falls down and
the other one stumbles out I stab the first in the head. The second grabs my
feet and I fall. The spear falls on the zeds back. not a kill I kick its face
and step away. I decide to parkour over the zed and grab the spear in midair. I
start to run as quietly as I can. I finally make it to their room. two zeds
inside lots of bodies. None are my friends. I open the door and they turn
automatically. Four zeds get off the ground. “Fuck”, I said. I pull my shoe off
and throw it at a part of the classroom. They head to the shoe. They’re
distracted now to find my friends. I start opening closets. after three closets
I find them and some random guy. They start to say thank you when I shush them
the zeds got bored with the shoe and started heading towards us. The only
weapon they had was a chizzle. So they ran out of the room and I defended their
retreat. The closest zed lunged at me but I stabbed its eye socket and shoved
him back. I ran back in the hall and slammed the door in my haste. The door was
so loud I had nothing else to do but yell for them to run. As we ran to the
school entrance zeds popped out of nowhere.one almost got me but it only took
away part of my leather jacket. smashing our way through the door horror struck
our eyes. The parking lot was full of zombies. “what are we going to do”, said
Raina.”I have a car, it’s in the back of the parking lot though”, replied the
other guy. ”what else are we going to do”, I said “,let’s go”.

To be continued….
snowwolf1996

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Churros Rock on 3rd August 2011, 10:32 pm

11:00- Shit hits the fan
Location- School, asleep in english class

I would wake up from an enjoyable nap and notice everyone is a zombie. I would probably panic for a second but then i would gather my composure. i would pick up a yard stick or a computer or something and use it as a weapon. then i would head out to my car and drive through the hoard back to my house and raid my gun safe for guns. After this i would search my house and gather as many non perishable foods as possible. Then i would head out and begin my search for other survivors and military help.
Churros Rock
I don't run fast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum