Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Outbreak during a typical weekday

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Outbreak during a typical weekday

Post  STUNTMAN1TY on 19th November 2011, 1:51 pm

Just leaving my house as this is happening, my zombified neighbor would probably be my first kill with a heavy flashlight I quickly grabbed from my car trunk that's parked in my driveway (I don't drive away, because I need to ensure the safety of my dog first.) . After looking both ways down the street and realizing i'm f-ed, I would run back inside my house and after finding my infected dog trying to kill me, I would inevitably take a bite to my arm trying to pick him up until I come to the realization he's infected. I would hesitantly put it down and pay my respects. Then I'd move a few pieces of furnniture to block the doors and windows as the zombies are already trying to get in. After that I'd flip my kitchen table onto it's side and block the back door with it. Then I'd put every beverage I could fit into an average sized cooler, and move it through my crawl space and place it on my roof. I would do this with all of my food, and my matress and blanket because I don't intend on going anywhere, because where is there to go? The military would probably stage an evac, but they might just start dropping people left and right if they could potentially be infected, and with my dog bite I qualify. After moving all my supplies to the roof, and grabbing my 9 and my uncle's hunting rifle he gave me for meh b-day, I'd load em up and chill on my roof enjoying my last few days as human. I would keep a journal to write in in case anyone were to find me, they'd know what happened. Days would pass as I slowly lose my humanity, and as I get one last headshot with the last bullet from my rifle, i'd try hitting a few with the 7 shots in my side-arm. Just when I start feeling more nausea, and those migraines I've been getting start to refuse to go away, I look down at my irritated, itchy, decomposing skin and realize what's going on. I take the last few moments to write what little thought I could process into my journal, pick up my pistol with my violently shaking hand, check to see if that one last bullet was in there as my vision begins to go dark.....point it right at my sickeningly pale head.......and BANG! That's it for zombie me. I survived a good 2 weeks.
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outbreak during a typical weekday

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle on 20th November 2011, 10:36 pm

I wake up and I have an M60. I kill everyone because they are a zombie and I know what a zombie looks like. I then get a really big car and drive to a safe house.
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top