Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reguarding Cod Zombie Night

+14
Spiderman
Masterofkills09
Garquin
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
A Groovy Tophat
JumpingSNIPA
sgt zombie23
ABigSoggy Wafle
the unknown
Vicious Fox
Made in Finland
KZ Powned
Meatshield718
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Reguarding Cod Zombie Night

Post  Masterofkills09 17th October 2010, 7:05 pm

Match is about to end here but it has been a great match!

Last edited by Masterofkills09 on 17th October 2010, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 17th October 2010, 7:12 pm

Click me!:
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 17th October 2010, 7:15 pm

I guess since El Mexican isnt here I have to host WAW zombies. Room will be up in 5 mins
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 17th October 2010, 7:16 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Click me!:

Told you it was masters fault.

Also, hurry up.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 17th October 2010, 7:20 pm

Masterofkills09 wrote:I guess since El Mexican isnt here I have to host WAW zombies. Room will be up in 5 mins

I would like a invite if i lag just kick me
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th October 2010, 11:24 pm

I think its weird that we have more staff now then we have ever had, more players that we have ever had, and even more games to play zombies on then we ever had and games are not hosted. TBH here but idk if its just me but most of the staff doesnt do anything.
Its also funny how UNDEAD xbox is guaranteed to have roleplay and racing but not guaranteed zombies or zombie rp.
It seems like staff puts more effort into games that they enjoy more then the games that their position requires.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th October 2010, 11:27 pm

I don't care how much I hate Greenman but he basically summed up all the things I've been trying to pass to staff for ages.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 17th October 2010, 11:29 pm

GREENMAN wrote:I think its weird that we have more staff now then we have ever had, more players that we have ever had, and even more games to play zombies on then we ever had and games are not hosted. TBH here but idk if its just me but most of the staff doesnt do anything.
Its also funny how UNDEAD xbox is guaranteed to have roleplay and racing but not guaranteed zombies or zombie rp.
It seems like staff puts more effort into games that they enjoy more then the games that their position requires.

True dat Knox- Green man, true dat.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 17th October 2010, 11:30 pm

....just what are you trying to say

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 18th October 2010, 12:11 am

Call of duty Waw zombies was so much fun the 2 games we played were awesome cant wait to do it again.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th October 2010, 1:51 am

@ Greenman

UndeadXbox is the founder of pretty much any zombie mode on a current gen video game. Not only have we created them but we've mastered them and took them to extremes that nobody else would dare to. We've created tons of game modes and while that includes zombie modes, we aren't limited to that and we know that there are other fun things out there. Playing JUST zombie related modes kind of forces ourselves into a corner no? UndeadXbox will forever be the king of the virtual zombie but the future I see for UX includes custom games and community nights across all games and game modes, whether that is Left 4 Dead 3 or Forza Motorsports 4. We've been doing zombie modes for over 2 years now on GTAIV and the COD series, and even though some consider them timeless, they do lose their luster and theres a time when you need to broaden your horizons to other things. On top of all of that we STILL manage to host these games every weekend, it just seems that you don't join :3. The only game you mentioned that we do lack in the calendar is ZRP and thats for a variety of reasons.

As for the staff team, each staff member brings something to UndeadXbox whether its made public or not. We have our own private subcategory here and ideas are constantly being passed through it by everyone. Everyone does there part and I'm proud to have such a well oiled machine of a staff team (aside from this weekends blunder 0_0)

Yea I know tl;dr

@ Black Snow

If I wasn't the coolest kid at school I wouldn't be a big fan either.

@ Everyone

Thanks to everyone who came to the COD zed marathon today. Excellent time and hope to see you all again soon.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th October 2010, 2:13 am

So your okay with one or two room open for zombies for about 100-200 people every weekend.....
Just wow.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th October 2010, 2:23 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:So your okay with one or two room open for zombies for about 100-200 people every weekend.....
Just wow.

Just wow? As if I don't know what I'm doing? Like I haven't been doing this for 2 years? I'm pretty sure one room is plenty let alone 2 rooms. You never come to zombie night anyway so I guess you wouldn't know anything about attendance but if I were to inform you I would tell you that if you have 8 excess players who did not get in you cannot host an extra room since that would require 16 players. That's simple math and reasoning but when you don't know what your talking about in the first place I guess your bound to sound stupid. That's aside from the fact that getting into a room is incredibly easy as long as your not expecting the whole world to wait while your playing AWES0ME0 MOH! Just wow that you would say something idiotic like that.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th October 2010, 3:28 am

1. Most of the time I'm not invited to GTA4 zombies when on GTA4
2. Started to forget zombie nights due to lack of invites (refer to 1)
3. I sometimes notice the same people are their first for certain host all the time
4. Last match I have been to was hosted by eaustinn since we were in a party together.
5. I was extremely occupied with, the greatest game ever that everyone belittles, MoH when you were inviting me to COD zed. BTW I just found out it was crack in half under a pile of books.

I blame some of your host. Not you.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th October 2010, 3:46 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:1. Most of the time I'm not invited to GTA4 zombies when on GTA4
3. I sometimes notice the same people are their first for certain host all the time
4. Last match I have been to was hosted by eaustinn since we were in a party together.
5. I was extremely occupied with, the greatest game ever that everyone belittles, MoH when you were inviting me to COD zed. BTW I just found out it was crack in half under a pile of books.

I blame some of your host. Not you.

1. EVERYONE IS INVITED TO GTA ZOMBIES ALWAYS. WE DON'T SKIP OVER YOUR NAME <- Not an excuse.
2. (refer to 1)
3. Gee I wonder if its because those people have found the secret to getting in games, accepting invites.
4. Eaustinn hosts most of the matches, a common fact to anyone who has been to the last 20 zombie nights.
5. Well its always something I guess.
6. "I blame some of your host. Not you." You insult one of us, you insult us all. You have no idea about the work we put into making an entire community of gamers happy, and I'll be damned if I don't defend this community to the death. Don't talk wrongly about something you have no idea about. This is the main reason I don't make fun of you and your curiously public fetish. If I were you I wouldn't reply at all because you've already done enough today.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 18th October 2010, 12:58 pm

DeadApe wrote: and I'll be damned if I don't defend this community to the death.

That's very touching and admirable of you DeadApe.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 18th October 2010, 2:04 pm

DeadApe wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:So your okay with one or two room open for zombies for about 100-200 people every weekend.....
Just wow.

Just wow? As if I don't know what I'm doing? Like I haven't been doing this for 2 years? I'm pretty sure one room is plenty let alone 2 rooms. You never come to zombie night anyway so I guess you wouldn't know anything about attendance but if I were to inform you I would tell you that if you have 8 excess players who did not get in you cannot host an extra room since that would require 16 players. That's simple math and reasoning but when you don't know what your talking about in the first place I guess your bound to sound stupid. That's aside from the fact that getting into a room is incredibly easy as long as your not expecting the whole world to wait while your playing AWES0ME0 MOH! Just wow that you would say something idiotic like that.

wow take no offense Black Snow 13 but you just got how the kids say it pwned and now DeadApe's bitch :O
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 18th October 2010, 2:12 pm

DeadApe wrote: Marcus from rolemodels is in our room, im excited. Reguarding Cod Zombie Night - Page 2 Role-models-3a
wait you were only kiddin right?? if not im disappointed cause i missed it lol
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 18th October 2010, 2:46 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
I dont even show up and I still know they have zombies every week.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 18th October 2010, 2:55 pm

xxURBANxGHOSTxx wrote:wow take no offense Black Snow 13 but you just got how the kids say it pwned and now DeadApe's bitch :O

Kids these days
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 18th October 2010, 6:07 pm

Jesus Christ, Dead Ape's gotten a whole lot angrier since the last time I talked to him... Yikes.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th October 2010, 7:36 pm

Qthewinner wrote:Jesus Christ, Dead Ape's gotten a whole lot angrier since the last time I talked to him... Yikes.
Nah, it's just Black Snow being his usual faggot self. DeadApe doesn't usually say anything to him, unless he's directly referring his messages to DeadApe.

It's probably because DeadApe wants to keep a good image of himself, y'know, being the father of this whole Undead-Xbox thing and all. And he knows that Black Snow is an idiot who doesn't listen to reason so the only way to argue with him is an all-out flamewar, which just makes him look bad.

On the contrary Black Snow couldn't look any worse so he doesn't even care...

On another note, BlackSnow's "100-200 players" is bunch of bullshit. Did we have 100 players yesterday on CoD4? No, the room wasn't even full most of the time. So just because there's 100 players on the friends list, doesn't mean there should be 5-6 lobbies.
3/4 of them are always offline, and half of the remaining quarter are playing other games and won't join when invited.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th October 2010, 11:55 pm

Highlight reel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEABk6CT47A
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down