Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled)

2 posters

Go down

God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled)

Post  Bladewind23 23rd November 2010, 7:17 pm

Part One

Guns, guns usually solve all the problems. Sometimes it just makes them messier, especially when the government steps in. The second they did the entire god damn city went to hell.

January 5th, 2013
Kurt Kalinin
Liberty City, USA

Alderney State Correctional Facility
Cell 151

Kurt Kalinin, a family man taken down for being an ‘accomplice’ of an armed robbery of a bank that took place five years ago. The real criminals were Italians, and one Eastern European. Kurt himself had been carrying a weapon in that area with a license but the police didn’t care, but that’s just what you can expect from the LCPD. They immediately assumed he was one of them and he was shot in the leg by a sniper and then tackled to the ground by eight NOOSE troopers. He wasn’t given any right to a lawyer or any right to say anything at all.

Anyway, it all comes down to this, today the government got its hands on a peculiar virus, and with the new president in charge, he decided to test it on a human subject. The person was immediately overtaken by rage and the lust for blood. The straps in the chair didn’t hold him long enough for the scientists to react, and they were all dead within seconds, only to get back up a minute later and turn into the same thing as the original.

This original subject, along with the now infected scientists, are running rampant throughout the city, infecting anyone and everyone they can reach.

“Hey, Kurt, wake up.”

“What? Oh, I was just thinking.”

“As usual, but its really the only thing you can do in a place like this.”

“Yeah.”

Kurt was conversing with his cellmate; they had gotten to know each other over the five years they had been in that same cell. They both had stories to tell of their families, and homes, as you would expect.

“Today is going to be a different day, Kurt. I can feel it, whether it be a bad different or a good different I don’t really care.”

“Well whatever it is it beats sitting around in here all day.”

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 13th December 2010, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty Re: God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled)

Post  Bladewind23 23rd November 2010, 7:24 pm

Part One Continued

Kurt and Matthias, his cellmate, were just heading out of the main building for recess. They made their way to the usual spot next to the basketball court. The bleachers and the yard were abnormally empty besides a few people.

“They seem to be lacking guards today.” Matthias pointed out.

“Odd, maybe something different really is happening.” Kurt replied.

The only few guards on duty were wearing gas masks and full body protective armor. Only a few long minutes later did a very loud alarm go off in the entire prison. A computerized voice rang over the prison loud speaker:

“You are all on your own, you are free to leave and do your best to survive.”

The two now witnessed the rest of the prisoners running from the buildings and for the entrance, the guards simply watched, and after a minute or two they motioned for Kurt and Matthias to move along. They shrugged their shoulders and did so, being the last ones out of the prison and the gates locked closed behind them.

“I wonder what they meant by survive, or why they are letting us go in the first place, wouldn’t it be safer inside the prison if something was happening?” Kurt said, as the two were walking out into the street.

“We’re criminals, they could care less what happens to us.” Matthias replied. They went for the nearest car, it was abandoned, with the engine still running.

“You’ve never told me what you were in for Matthias.” Kurt mentioned as they got into the vehicle.

“I guess it doesn’t matter now, but, I was pulled out of the Swiss Army by the Spetsnaz to assassinate a very high ranking commander in the US Military.”

“I’m guessing you failed?”

“No, of course not, I took his hat off with a fifty caliber rifle. I managed to escape and get back to the Russia, but the United States knew it was me. To avoid conflict Russia had no choice but to give me up to them.”

“So what did they do? Interrogation? Torture?”

“They interrogated me day and night, asking me where I was born, where I lived, who my family was if I had any, everything you could possibly think of.”

Matthias pressed on the accelerator and headed North, toward downtown Alderney.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled) Empty Re: God Can't Help You Now - Episodes by Bladewind (Cancelled)

Post  Bladewind23 6th December 2010, 2:35 am

Attention: Episode canceled until further notice due to lack of motivation for this story.

Sorry for anyone who was interested in this one.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 24th December 2010, 4:00 am

Which was no one.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 24th December 2010, 4:02 am

Thanks, buddy.

Keep crawling those walls.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down