Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Pwnisher James on 21st February 2011, 8:37 pm

Well by the title of this topic, Im looking for some forgers in Halo Reach to fufill some of the ideas/projects that I have come up with.

1. - Halo Reach RPG

Alright so your probably thinking what the fuck? Well trust me I've seen it happen, and I want to redo this idea.

2. Halo's Historical Campaign


Now this is going to involve using Invasion the most, If you understand what i'm getting at. Will definately be going over WW2 for now but if accomplished I will continue with other projects.

3. Halo's Military Roleplay

As the title says, going to be doing some sort of military roleplay. More info will be revealed.

4. Infection Campaigns

Instead of one level, it will be several linking together into a storyline. Again more info will be revealed.

Now if your interested in any of the above ideas, please reply below so I know who is. Along with that, send me a F/r on Xbox Live (Pwnisher James = GT) so that I can contact you.

Forge Team

Pwnisher James
Snowwolf1996
Meatshield718
Tophat 44
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz
Super Mega King
NegativeHUNTER


PLEASE NOTE I HAVE SPACE FOR ONE MORE PERSON SO IF YOUR GOING TO JOIN US, JOIN NOW!


With all this information being concealed currently, I would like to hold a meeting on Friday February 25th 2011 at 6:00 est. It will be in a Xbox Live Party or if there is a lot of people it will be held in a Halo Reach game lobby.



Last edited by Pwnisher James on 23rd February 2011, 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  snowwolf1996 on 21st February 2011, 10:17 pm

sounds good me and my uncle had the idea of the halo rpg and i have an entire folder dedicated to different ideas which i have a couple pages dedicated to the rpg.
avatar
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1295

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Meatshield718 on 21st February 2011, 10:34 pm

Hit me up Pwnisher.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 21st February 2011, 11:24 pm

James ill see ya friday.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  x Swiftyy v on 22nd February 2011, 6:54 am

Yeah i'll give it a try, BUT in the party don't make fun of my Glaswegion Accent.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 22nd February 2011, 4:19 pm

Epic... you realise that because you speak basically broken english we CANT UNDERSTAND YOU most of the time.



Or was that Urban?
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  x Swiftyy v on 22nd February 2011, 4:39 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Epic... you realise that because you speak basically broken english we CANT UNDERSTAND YOU most of the time.



Or was that Urban?
I do try to put it intothe best english i can it is just when i talk too fast i will do my best to talk proper english this weekend I promise

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Cazio117 on 22nd February 2011, 5:40 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Epic... you realise that because you speak basically broken english we CANT UNDERSTAND YOU most of the time.



Or was that Urban?
I do try to put it intothe best english i can it is just when i talk too fast i will do my best to talk proper english this weekend I promise

I can understand him fine even when he talks fast. Not sure why...

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 220

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  x Swiftyy v on 22nd February 2011, 5:45 pm

FHR Fearless wrote:
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Epic... you realise that because you speak basically broken english we CANT UNDERSTAND YOU most of the time.



Or was that Urban?
I do try to put it intothe best english i can it is just when i talk too fast i will do my best to talk proper english this weekend I promise

I can understand him fine even when he talks fast. Not sure why...
Have you had a good scottish friend? if YES that is probably why

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Cazio117 on 22nd February 2011, 6:11 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
FHR Fearless wrote:
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Epic... you realise that because you speak basically broken english we CANT UNDERSTAND YOU most of the time.



Or was that Urban?
I do try to put it intothe best english i can it is just when i talk too fast i will do my best to talk proper english this weekend I promise

I can understand him fine even when he talks fast. Not sure why...
Have you had a good scottish friend? if YES that is probably why
One of my drinking buddies is scottish

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 220

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 22nd February 2011, 6:39 pm

thats why. Im trying to work on understanding the accent. I do better than most ppl understanding it due to the people i normally play with over xbox. But yeah. Please try because its hard for most other people to understand you. Like last time you were in black ops zombies. Every time you said something i had to repeat it for some of the people in there cause they had no clue lol.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  x Swiftyy v on 22nd February 2011, 6:45 pm

FHR Fearless wrote:
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
FHR Fearless wrote:
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Epic... you realise that because you speak basically broken english we CANT UNDERSTAND YOU most of the time.



Or was that Urban?
I do try to put it intothe best english i can it is just when i talk too fast i will do my best to talk proper english this weekend I promise

I can understand him fine even when he talks fast. Not sure why...
Have you had a good scottish friend? if YES that is probably why
One of my drinking buddies is scottish
That Must be why then you do quickly adapt to the accent one of my american buddies understands what i say

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  x Swiftyy v on 22nd February 2011, 6:47 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:thats why. Im trying to work on understanding the accent. I do better than most ppl understanding it due to the people i normally play with over xbox. But yeah. Please try because its hard for most other people to understand you. Like last time you were in black ops zombies. Every time you said something i had to repeat it for some of the people in there cause they had no clue lol.
But everyone understood arnold scwharzenneger.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Vicious Fox on 22nd February 2011, 6:50 pm



nah jks yeah i do speak really fast and im trying to stop it and ive got it to its normal Razz and i do try my best to speak english just forgot really about it
avatar
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Pwnisher James on 22nd February 2011, 9:19 pm

Ok not trying to be a dick or anything guys but would you guys please not spam my topic with random off topic shit please?
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Super Mega King on 22nd February 2011, 10:48 pm

I'd be glad to help, James. Sounds like fun.

Note: Remember, the max amount of people that can forge at one time is eight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Posts : 2448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  NegativeHUNTER on 22nd February 2011, 11:09 pm

Ill try an help with the campaign maps
avatar
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Posts : 669

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Pwnisher James on 22nd February 2011, 11:57 pm

Super Mega King wrote:I'd be glad to help, James. Sounds like fun.

Note: Remember, the max amount of people that can forge at one time is eight.

I know and I am keeping track, but sometimes it gets a little difficult with so many people posting at once.

Added a roster, only one spot left. Check the OP
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Meatshield718 on 23rd February 2011, 2:37 am

Pwnisher James wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:I'd be glad to help, James. Sounds like fun.

Note: Remember, the max amount of people that can forge at one time is eight.

I know and I am keeping track, but sometimes it gets a little difficult with so many people posting at once.

Added a roster, only one spot left. Check the OP

I'm assuming everyone won't be in the same forge together working on the same maps because that would be a bad idea.

Accept as many people as you can, then when it is time to divy up work, just get into a GTA game to talk about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Kush Befor Dusk on 23rd February 2011, 4:10 am

well, if you still want another person, i have a friend who does nothing but sit on reach forge all day due to lack of internet and make maps. anything you want he could do up in a day, and they are really good too.
avatar
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Posts : 938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 23rd February 2011, 1:26 pm

Hey if we can i say we try and finish at least ONE map started and finished friday night for Reach. Reach is saturday right?

If reach is on friday forget i even said this...
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Pwnisher James on 23rd February 2011, 5:46 pm

Its on Saturday night So I was thinking of trying to finish two maps by Saturday night.
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  I The Outcast I on 31st May 2011, 8:40 pm

if you are still doing this James, i would be glad to help out.
avatar
I The Outcast I
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  KZ Powned on 31st May 2011, 9:21 pm

Come on

look at the dates
avatar
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Posts : 940

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  I The Outcast I on 31st May 2011, 9:30 pm

there is a chance, no need for pessimism
avatar
I The Outcast I
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HALO REACH FORGERS NEEDED!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum