Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cant Wait for zombies

Go down

Cant Wait for zombies

Post  Pink Airplanes on 3rd March 2011, 5:44 pm

This saturday will be the first time i get to play zombies in gta IV woo! And i got one question, i told all my friends about this and they want in too, if i get into the gta 4 lobby can i invite other friends that havnt signed up to this site?
avatar
Pink Airplanes
I don't run fast.

Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant Wait for zombies

Post  DeadApe on 3rd March 2011, 6:00 pm

If your not registered with us you can't play.





Also make your signature way smaller.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant Wait for zombies

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 3rd March 2011, 6:07 pm

OMG a D0NUT wrote: can i invite other friends that havnt signed up to this site?


NO Evil or Very Mad


If you are not registered to the site then you dont get it. This way we cut the number of trolls and squeaky children in half that join our games.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant Wait for zombies

Post  sgt zombie23 on 3rd March 2011, 6:47 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
OMG a D0NUT wrote: can i invite other friends that havnt signed up to this site?


NO Evil or Very Mad


If you are not registered to the site then you dont get it. This way we cut the number of trolls and squeaky children in half that join our games.

And we also try not to invite tophat. Smile
avatar
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Posts : 2126

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant Wait for zombies

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 3rd March 2011, 6:51 pm

oO sgt cog hat 44 Oo wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
OMG a D0NUT wrote: can i invite other friends that havnt signed up to this site?


NO Evil or Very Mad


If you are not registered to the site then you dont get it. This way we cut the number of trolls and squeaky children in half that join our games.

And we also try not to invite tophat. Smile

Dont mind Sgt... he forgot his meds again today.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant Wait for zombies

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum