Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Children of the Undead Series Thread

+17
. ADestroyer360
Dexta117
sgt zombie23
Limey Polo
SlaughterShyful
Churros Rock
VrAzZLe Meister
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
Made in Finland
DeadApe
zombie dude
G00EY LOUIE
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty Children of the Undead Series Thread

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th March 2011, 6:15 am

Last edited by G00EY LOUIE on 19th August 2011, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty Re: Children of the Undead Series Thread

Post  zombie dude 26th March 2011, 6:20 am

MOVIE TRAILER OF THE FOREVER.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Children of the Undead Series Thread Empty Re: Children of the Undead Series Thread

Post  DeadApe 26th March 2011, 6:21 am

You are a god among men.

"Lets dance pony boy."
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th March 2011, 6:26 am

I might make Children of the Undead 2 tomorrow. We are getting better airsoft guns tomorrow.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th March 2011, 6:27 am

I cant wait. More awesome one liners please.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th March 2011, 7:44 am

I'm afraid to watch it because I might die out of shame...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 26th March 2011, 11:18 am

Truly avant-garde film making. Jean-Luc Godard would love this.

I especially loved that the zombies were a metaphor for the socio-political climate of Israel in 1983.

My only complaint would be that I need to hear some more music from : Linkin Park, Creed, ICP, Nickelback and any smash hits from "Buzz Cuts".
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 26th March 2011, 12:50 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:My only complaint would be that I need to hear some more music from : Linkin Park, Creed, ICP, Nickelback and any smash hits from "Buzz Cuts".
Don't forget about DMX.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th March 2011, 3:34 pm

I'm coming to your house, and I'm lighting you on fire.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th March 2011, 3:42 pm

Wut. just wut?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 26th March 2011, 5:14 pm

ilu.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th March 2011, 5:46 pm

Clearly this film has some mixed reviews. Most revolutionary movies do.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th March 2011, 6:05 pm

End it now.
Children of the Undead Series Thread 12817410

QUADS BITCHES

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 26th March 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : QUADS)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th March 2011, 9:27 pm

DeadApe wrote:Clearly this film has some mixed reviews. Most revolutionary movies do.

Oh DeadApe. Your sarcasm can be taken so literal sometimes.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th July 2011, 9:51 pm

Bumping because the entire world hasn't seen this yet.

Oh...G00ey LOUIE....how I miss you.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th July 2011, 1:22 am

DeadApe wrote:Bumping because the entire world hasn't seen this yet.

Oh...G00ey LOUIE....how I miss you.
Children of the Undead Series Thread 224
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 30th July 2011, 3:35 pm

O_o
I dunno what else to say.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Churros Rock 6th August 2011, 3:48 am

jesus. this may be the worst thing i have ever seen
Churros Rock
Churros Rock
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 6th August 2011, 2:04 pm

I need 3 minutes of my life back please.
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 8th August 2011, 1:50 am

Slacker Hero wrote:
I especially loved that the zombies were a metaphor for the socio-political climate of Israel in 1983.
I must disagree, Slacker Historian, although not to the fault of reason entirely, as the thinking is logical but wrong! The correlation between their explicit facet of rudimentary humanity - children, innocence personified unto unravelling possibilities - and an early socio-political climate, unstable to predictability, is incorrectly established on the basis of the consequential, implicit metaphor on which it's dependent for a functional premise overall: regressive transformation into zombie (biological degrdation)- analogous to stock crash parellels (thereby viable recession, affecting all factors of the eco-climate), which connects children (early socio-political climimate, vulnerable and thus uncertain) as hosts of the new state (zombies, economic decline).

The incompatibility of the children being symbolically associated with a state of decline is their inherent status to universalities of life: potential, life only recently initiated and to persist for a long time, modulated with diversity of dispersed predispositions, and ultimately participating in active factors which facillitated their existence (or the events to which they're contrasted in metaphor). Children have innocence, enabling a fundamental impunity in these affairs, my dear, and cannot possess accountability of connection without invalidating the origin. Smile

How could a child decide to fail? Or have been said to fail? Only when they're an adult. Or an adult zombie. Wink

In addition, this is the reason for children seldom appearing in any media format with zombies: zombie producers' collective agreement to introduce a trend which is metaphor across platforms.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 8th August 2011, 2:02 am

In elaboration of the previous post, I must comment that one cannot assert, "The children are dead, therefore it's a decline for them", as their 'death' is a contradicion of their semiotic meaning to metaphor. CHILDREN CANNOT DIE IN METAPHOR, OR IF THEY APPEAR TO DIE, THEY CANNOT HAVE BEEN CHILDREN IN METAPHOR.

The metaphorical children never die and their spirits subsist, dominating any illusion of them as 'zombies'! Only literal children die- LITERAL.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st January 2012, 5:15 am

OH SHIT MAN WHERES THE NEXT ONE Gooey you cant just make us wait this long wheres duh video!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st January 2012, 5:18 am

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG, I COULD KILL SOMEONE JUST SO I COULD SEE THE AWESOMENESS OF PART 2!
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st January 2012, 5:19 am

I DEMAND A CONCLUSION TO THIS EPIC TALE.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 1st January 2012, 5:21 am

WE MUST SEE THE CLIMACTIC ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next