Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness...

+3
NickisanEnigma
Eaglendia
HarshClaw
7 posters

Go down

(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty (GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness...

Post  HarshClaw 24th April 2011, 6:12 pm

I Have An Idea Of A Sort Of Prequel (Meaning Prior To The Events At Hand (Meaning Before The Stuff Going On now Has Happened)) Trailer and Would Like UX's Permission To Put It On YouTube (I can send The vid to The UndeadXbox Account And They Can Upload It If They Like It) It's About The Day The Zombie Plauge Attacked The Unsuspecting LC, It Most Likly Need To Involve A Few main Characters (e.g DeadApe, Super Mega Man etc.) And some smaller parts Some Humans, Others Zombies, But remember this Is NOT A Scenario, I Will Film Zombies Attacking Citizens But You May Not attack The survivors As It Is A Trailer, I'll Update More Info Soon

It's About The start Of the Infection, More Or Less An advert for UX It's Basically Showing Zombies Killing Every Human In The Shot, Then When All Hope Seems Lost You Here A Cheesy Line "Lock'n'Load!" Then Showing The Humans Abbliterating All The zombies in sight And Maybe Like Small Sneak Of Scenarios And A Shot Of Someone Having To Kill His Best Freind Because He's Turning, It Will Finish With www.Undead-Xbox.com And Underneath It says "Join The Fight!"

Last edited by HarshClaw on 24th April 2011, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarshClaw
HarshClaw
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty Re: (GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness...

Post  Eaglendia 24th April 2011, 6:37 pm

(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... 02719
Jokes aside, I have no clue what you're talking about.

I believe NegativeHunter is currently working at making something in this vein. Care to explain your idea in more detail?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

(GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness... Empty Re: (GTA IV Zombie Idea) At The Dawn Of Darkness...

Post  NickisanEnigma 24th April 2011, 6:42 pm

Super Mega Man.

That makes me laugh so hard for some reason.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  HarshClaw 24th April 2011, 6:58 pm

Eaglendia I've Edited It it's Just A Small Trailer Showing People How Awesome UX Is And Showing People Small Clips Of scenarios And Role Playing Encouraging People To Join
HarshClaw
HarshClaw
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th April 2011, 10:14 pm

Why Is The First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 26th April 2011, 3:17 am

Hit me up sometime i have a similar idea that could work perfectly together Cool
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  HarshClaw 26th April 2011, 4:24 am

Thanks Negative I'll Be Sure To Smile
HarshClaw
HarshClaw
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 26th April 2011, 11:03 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Why Is The First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized?

Please answer this question I'm curious because I'll be honest, it's kind of annoying. What is this? German?

Oh, and sounds like a cool idea, ask around the site, and like Eagle said ask Negative about this because he's been working on videos for the site.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  HarshClaw 27th April 2011, 3:41 am

Sorry for the capitalizing every word guys, sometimes I'm on UX with my iPod and it would freak out and when I write a word the predict text will put a capital letter in front, but I'm just to busy writing my topic I barely notice it. Sorry though, from now on I'll take out all the caps when I finished writing it.
HarshClaw
HarshClaw
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 27th April 2011, 2:51 pm

HarshClaw wrote:Sorry for the capitalizing every word guys, sometimes I'm on UX with my iPod and it would freak out and when I write a word the predict text will put a capital letter in front, but I'm just to busy writing my topic I barely notice it. Sorry though, from now on I'll take out all the caps when I finished writing it.

No, keep doing it. The collective feels bad now. Sad
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down