Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

+37
vacb0b
SiwyCK
Masta Shef
Garquin
x Swiftyy v
sgt zombie23
ThornlessJL1
Dexta117
KZ Powned
LifeUpStudios
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
NegativeHUNTER
VrAzZLe Meister
ABigSoggy Wafle
El Mexi Can 915
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
bremerie93
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
Deathclutch1991
. ADestroyer360
oO Coggy Oo
snowwolf1996
NickisanEnigma
Namorg
xI SiL3NTSh0t
JumpingSNIPA
FoundDa Kiwi
bman4782
A Groovy Tophat
Super Mega King
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
41 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 11th May 2011, 11:38 pm

Does I get spechul prize 4 sabotaging babiesandall?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

Post  eaustinn36 11th May 2011, 11:40 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:Does I get spechul prize 4 sabotaging babiesandall?

Do NOT sabotage anyone; only vote ONCE. Sabotage could risk disqualification, even for us.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 11th May 2011, 11:42 pm

Fixed mine

And not to be pessimistic but, there are a lot of 'stay at home' moms. Are you sure we can beat them?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 11th May 2011, 11:44 pm

Lols, I was sure my spelling and grammar would have shown I was kidding.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th May 2011, 11:45 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Fixed mine

And not to be pessimistic but, there are a lot of 'stay at home' moms. Are you sure we can beat them?

Luckily, we don't have to beat them in votes, just have to score in top 5 and then they review the best and make their decision.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 11th May 2011, 11:45 pm

Can't mess around with this stuff. Any hint that we are cheating and we could be disqualified.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th May 2011, 11:48 pm

2nd Place! Keep Going!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th May 2011, 12:22 am

Super Mega King wrote:

Luckily, we don't have to beat them in votes, just have to score in top 5 and then they review the best and make their decision.
If thats the case, u might want to clean up the forum a bit. :\
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th May 2011, 12:23 am

Voted for UX, hope it stays in the top 5.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th May 2011, 12:27 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

If thats the case, u might want to clean up the forum a bit. :\

Anything specific?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th May 2011, 12:29 am

I've been saying [mod removal] a lot and do belive in the "3 words" topic has brought up a lot of wrong. I would hide that when the time comes.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th May 2011, 12:30 am

ya but wait till the time comes. we are still havin fun with the "The next 3 words" topic lmfao
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th May 2011, 12:32 am

Update: Multiple items will be raffled off, including Cry Vengeance's prizes. Overall there will probably be 5-6 items raffled off to anyone who posts their forumotion profile to show they voted.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  LifeUpStudios 12th May 2011, 3:31 am

I say, I think I have voted.

http://help.forumotion.com/u58132

LifeUpStudios
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 12th May 2011, 5:34 am

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 3 Proof_10

I vote UX BITCH

Vote Or Die
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 12th May 2011, 7:42 am

http://help.forumotion.com/t90052p60-best-of-forumotion-2011-round-2#580401

I am the 39th ux voter and i left a comment also.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th May 2011, 7:52 am

I take my previous statement back. It looks like everyone who's going to vote for babie_sandall and the other competitors, have already given their vote, and now they're stuck where they were yesterday, while UX is still steadily climbing.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 12th May 2011, 8:00 am

http://help.forumotion.com/u58107 (Here?) I don't know if I did it right.. I don't really care, just doing it for you guys... :] <3
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  ThornlessJL1 12th May 2011, 10:43 am

Voted

http://help.forumotion.com/u58158

ThornlessJL1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 12:20 pm

Typlo voted for us! {He's a forumotion administrator.}
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th May 2011, 12:30 pm

I voted.

http://help.forumotion.com/u58167
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th May 2011, 1:10 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Typlo voted for us! {He's a forumotion administrator.}

Dang really?

WE GOT THIS.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 12th May 2011, 1:28 pm

Not sure how to prove that i Voted for Undead Xbox but here's two links:

http://help.forumotion.com/t90052p90-best-of-forumotion-2011-round-2#580477

http://help.forumotion.com/u58174

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 1:51 pm

The second link is the one that you need to enter into the raffle, Scopes.

Thanks for voting, keep it up guys!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th May 2011, 3:43 pm

How DO I link my profile?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next