Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set]

3 posters

Go down

COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set]

Post  Pwnisher James 21st May 2011, 6:19 pm

AS A DISCLAIMER PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE OF THE TITLE, PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS THAT ARE GIVEN!

Alright so by the title, you guys would probably assume that this is immediately related to Cry's MW2 team tac. Now let me explain, the way the game plays may be similar to the game but I assure you it is different. First off, the game is not played in 3rd person, it is played in first.

Now while it is in first person, the game is somewhat similar to team tac. Two teams are pitted against each other until on stands victorious. The game involves A LOT OF TEAMWORK. I will not stress that enough, the reason for this is because of the squad system implemented into the game.

Each person in the game will be given a class, this being a Riflemen, an LMG gunner, a Anti-Tank gunner etc. Each person must choose one of the following classes in game;

Riflemen

Primary Weapon: Springfield (American), Arisaka (Japanese), Moison Nagent (Russian) or KAR98K (German)
Secondary Weapon: Colt (American), Nambu (Japanese), Tokarev (Russian) or Walther (German)
Grenades: Frag and Smoke only
Perk One: (WILL BE ADDED)
Perk Two: Gas Mask
Perk Three: Extreme Conditioning

Squad Commander

Primary Weapon: Thompson (American), Type 100 (Japanese), PPSH 41 (Russian) or MP40 (German)
Secondary Weapon: Colt (American), Nambu (Japanese), Tokarev (Russian) or Walther (German)

LMG Gunner

Primary Weapon: 30 cal (American), Type 99 (Japanese), DP 28 (Russian) or MG42 (German)

Platoon Marksman

Primary Weapon: Springfield Scoped (American), Arisaka Scoped (Japanese), Moison Nagent Scoped (Russian) or Kar98K Scoped (German)

These classes above are the basic outline and standard classes for all. Anti Tank class will replace perk one with the Bazooka perk, the Demo class will replace perk one with the Satchel charges x2 and the flamethrower class will replace perk one with the flamethrower. For the platoon commander, they use the same class as the squad commander, but they have the choice between a SMG, Rifle or bolt action, everything else is the same.

Now with the classes made let's move on to the game modes...

The first game mode is the standard infantry battle. This pits the two teams together in order to eliminate their enemy. They must use smart tactics such as fire and maneuver in order to achieve victory. This will be played in TDM.

The second game mode is the same as the one above, but this time involves armour. The infantry battle has turned into a mechanized battle. Infantry forces now have an armoured component which allows them to be much safer, or not....

Finally the last game involves headquarters. One team will be tasked in establishing an HQ, they than must hold onto their HQ for the duration of the match. The opposing team must overun that HQ and turn it into their own. Who ever has the most points after wins the game.

Along with these gamemodes brings in something called Battle Points. In the beginning of the game, you do not start with any special classes such as the LMG class. Every win that you achieve, you are rewarded one battle point. Here are the things you can unlock;

Sniper - 1 BP
LMG - 1 BP
Mortars - 2 BP (Noob tubes)
Flamethrower - 1 BP

Even though the bazooka and the satchel charges arn't listed above, it dosen't mean they are available to use. They are only to be used on tanks and only on tanks, nothing else.

On to the final part now, with the implemented squad system in the game already, I advise you to organize your team into squads. Along with that try to use some sort of radio procedure while playing just to kick in some more realism.

I believe that it is for the rules, NegativeHUNTER when you read this, let me know if there is anything I missed.

THIS RULESET BELONGS TO MYSELF AND NEGATIVEHUNTER ©
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set] Empty Re: COD WAW: "Team Tac" [Rule set]

Post  king tempIar 22nd May 2011, 10:35 am

iam in

ive done "realism" stuff before
king tempIar
king tempIar
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A SwankPlatypus 22nd May 2011, 11:29 pm

I'm pretty new to this site but I might be interested in this...
A SwankPlatypus
A SwankPlatypus
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down