Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Best of ForuMotion Contest Results

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best of ForuMotion Contest Results

Post  RedrumSalad on 30th May 2011, 1:44 am

possibly post the messages exchanged?
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 30th May 2011, 2:16 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Might as well.

Everyone, I'd like to apologize. I'm the reason you lost this contest. I was contacted privately by one of the judges, and because of the manner in which I was approached, I reacted in a way that was hostile. Essentially, we argued, and apparently that disagreement was the deciding factor in why UX was ranked as 5th.

Condemn me as you will, but I won't take back what I said.

Honestly Cry, i think you said what needed to be said. Who cares if you're the reason we came in fifth. The prizes arent even worth the effort that we put into the contest to begin with. Id rather that you spoke your mind and told him what you thought rather than kiss his ass so that he liked us more.

All in all, i personally think you shouldnt have done things any different.
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 30th May 2011, 2:22 am

Masta Shef wrote:This contest just became a metaphor. Cry just made this website the Black Snow to forumotion (who is Cry). Get it?
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef on 30th May 2011, 2:59 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Masta Shef wrote:This contest just became a metaphor. Cry just made this website the Black Snow to forumotion (who is Cry). Get it?

What the black
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 on 30th May 2011, 4:09 am

Masta Shef wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

What the black
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland on 30th May 2011, 7:35 am

Baby_sandal won with feminist sympathy points, just as I expected. But us being th? What the fuck was the point of even voting if they don't consider the votes at all in their final results? That's just bullshit. Though I think I see where they are coming from, but we still WERE the second most voted out of all the forums, so placing us fifth is just retarded.
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi on 30th May 2011, 11:14 am

Alright, I've been reading the posts Lisa has been making on that judging forum.
And I must say, the one thing that has stood out to me the MOST is how Lisa has been belittling and insulting our forum, viho, and super yet the judges say nor do anything about it. But when Viho insults Lisa ONE time throughout all of his posts, the judges immediatly start saying to him, "I am done with you."

Personally, I'm really getting tired of seeing it.
But I guess thats exactly what favoritism is.
You treat one person like they're Jesus, you treat the other like they're Judas.

And so, to close this statement, Lisa I say to you;
Hating us isn't going to make you any prettier. Very Happy

That's all I'm going to say on the matter, until something causes me to speak about it again.

P.S. Lisa, I know you're reading this. You seem to love lurking on our site to get ammunition in your symphathetic argument.

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 30th May 2011, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader on 30th May 2011, 11:42 am

Made in Finland wrote:Baby_sandal won with feminist sympathy points, just as I expected. But us being th? What the fuck was the point of even voting if they don't consider the votes at all in their final results? That's just bullshit. Though I think I see where they are coming from, but we still WERE the second most voted out of all the forums, so placing us fifth is just retarded.

^This.

What was the point of voting if the judges were just going to get pussywhipped anyway? Not to mention they just changed the rules 100 times throughout the entire thing and then CRY of all people. Very Happy

JK Cry.

Kind of glad this is just over, it's been somewhat annoying since the start.

Last edited by Jagdgeschwader on 30th May 2011, 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee on 30th May 2011, 11:45 am

We all know this is the best forum out of those others, isnt that enough? why let a bunch of retards judge us. but i guess i can understand why it's important to everyone, its just stuff like this never really bothered me though, meh.

steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude on 30th May 2011, 9:45 pm

At least we win in logic. I like how whenever we got in trouble over a post, at least we were saying something that contained logic, and wasn't a nonsensical attack.

Edit: Their mods are worthless.
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 30th May 2011, 10:50 pm

that lisa chick sounds like a real B&*$# no worries cry no doubt u had good reason man...
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 on 31st May 2011, 3:08 pm

I would like to remind everyone, based on previous comments, to refrain from posting negative comments on the forumotion board; it doesn't do anyone any favors.

Super Mega King wrote:I implore you guys, do not reply in that topic negatively. I realize that everyone here has a voice and a lot to say, but please, allow the Staff team to voice the derision of the forum as a whole

Please allow the Staff Team to handle all forumotion disputes. Also, a reminder to be respectful. Despite your concerns about the competition, we are handling it. I understand a lot of you are quite furious or annoyed by the results, but posting this negative banner does not help us as a community at all. Thank you.

- eaustinn36

PS. On a side note, get ready for the raffle guys! Details to be announced soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
eaustinn36
Master
Master

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King on 31st May 2011, 5:07 pm

Alright, we came in fifth place of all of forumotion. The contest was dealt with a little bit shakily and haphazardly, but we're still number five. I wish we had gained a higher rank like you guys do, but please stop insulting the winner? It really will not change the result in the end and seems madly immature.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 on 31st May 2011, 7:13 pm

Look at it this way: out of however many forums entered (i'm guessing a few hundred or so), UX came in the top 5, and that's pretty cool. And besides, there weren't even any actual prizes, just a banner or something.
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top