Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony)

+8
vacb0b
nK FaTaLiiTY
Sgtmiller1233
xCRISS CR0SSx
. ADestroyer360
A Groovy Tophat
eaustinn36
SlickSpencer8
12 posters

Go down

Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony)

Post  SlickSpencer8 30th May 2011, 12:33 am

**READ DOWN BELOW!!**

Please do not delete i have spent hours making this... Crying or Very sad

Game: TBOGT | The Balled Of Gay Tony

**IF SIGNING UP PLEASE READ DOWN BELOW AND SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO: SlickSpencer8 **

Alright,

I am not sure if i am allowed to host a game or not but this is NOT a zombie game or nothing. Totally Different. This game mode is very fun if everyone plays the game right. So please read the rules below and if you want to be in the game please sign up. First comes first serve. Also please send a to: SlickSpencer8 if you signed up!!

APC:
APC:

Buzzard:
Buzzard:
RSVP:
1. SlickSpencer8 / Ground Team Leader
Waiting List:

Buzzard Team

[]Provide Air support when called in.
[]Pick up people who spawn far away and para drop them into the battle.
[]May take out police choppers but advise ground team before doing so.

Ground Team

[]Listern To Ground Team Leader.
[]To Get across Liberty city without dying with as many stars as possible.
[]You have 7 lives so use them wisely
[]Carry anything you can.
[]Advise any bombs or grenades thrown or launched
[]Try not to shout over people or get in people's ways.
[]Please do not call Air support, that is the Ground Team Leader's job.
[]Stay as a group and help eachother out.
[]Dont go creating your own route, stick together. If you scatter, you will most likely fail and die.

APC Team

[] Pick the lowest person with health and take them to a health kit
[] To smash road blocks when needed and cover the rear of the ground team.
[] Provide ground team with fire support when called in.
[] Have a APC in the back & Front of ground team.

DO NOT shout over comms as we will need to hear everyone,
Keep things short and simple (eg. SWAT Truck to north )

Ground Team Leader will be ordering Air stikes and gun attacks.

NOTE 1: Listen and don't keep talking about whatever. We need to work together.
NOTE 2: If the two people that claim the choppers dont show up, then it will go to the next person who RSVPs on the list
NOTE 3: DO NOT RSVP if your not going to attend the event.
NOTE 4: If we have less than 10 people in the game, then the APC will be limited to 1 person
NOTE 5: If anyone fools around in-game and does not take it seriously, you will be kicked out of the game.

APC & Buzzard Team: Please get Armour and little weapons in case if anything goes down. But please hurry and get either your apc or buzzard and patiently wait at the prison in Alderney.

Ground Team: Get as MUCH AMMO AND WEAPONS & ARMOUR as you can, And i mean get EVERYTHING cause you are going to need it. Once you get everything please meet and wait patently at the prison.

Guys are job is to get from the prison to the airport. This game mode can take up more then an hour but it is possible to do so. I have done this before with other clans and have succeed. Once we get to the airport everyone will have to go to the helicopter reach pad and you must fill up every helicopter and take off to the empire state building and get to the top of it. After everyone reaches the top we will parachute to the boat in the ocean and we will celebrate over there and then end the game.

Map of were we are going: Please zoom in!!

Arrow https://2img.net/h/i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy151/slickspencer8/standard_map.jpg

1. Were we start
2. Were we take off from
3. Were we parachute off the empire state building
4. Were we end!!

SlickSpencer8
Hipshot Honcho

http://w11.zetaboards.com/LCPSA

Back to top Go down

Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty Re: Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony)

Post  eaustinn36 30th May 2011, 12:42 am

I won't delete this, as you said, but please understand we have a policy that applies to all members in regards to community games. It is found under the announcements section:

https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/t1411-community-games

However, stay active on the site, get involved with the community, and this may happen.

I'm sorry, but I need to lock this now.

EDIT: Also, if you do ever host anything later on once the criteria is met, be sure to check the calendar and events section for other events. If this event would have happened when you said, it would have conflicted with another game.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty Re: Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony)

Post  eaustinn36 31st May 2011, 6:54 pm

Good news! Our community game restrictions have changed. To see the updated changes, make sure you follow the new guidelines: https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/t6267-community-games-how-to-host-your-own-game

Unlocking the topic.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st May 2011, 7:28 pm

Alright, i like this idea however i think you should cut out the part where you parachute and make them get a boat instead because its really hard to shoot someone who is parachuting in GTA.

Second i think you should make it so the ground team only gets set weapons, as in

Lets just say you have 6 people on the ground team.

3 People get M4s, 2 People Get SMGs, 1 Persons gets a shotgun & pistol.

Keep in mind that is just an example.
But i think you get the idea. Also. The problem with the buzzard is that its just gunna SPAM rockets and kill everyone really quickly. Same thing goes with the APC it is going to just shred and target put in front of it. I dont think it should be allowed to use its main gun. Only use to to ram cars and road blocks.

The other problem is you're thinking this out tactically . Most of the members here wont be able to do this because they will fuck it up... The way you have this setup it would take a couple hours to explain it yo everyone and make sure they understand it. I really like this however if we ever do this we are going to have to hand pick who plays.

EDIT** Wait is this against AI ops or Other players?

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 31st May 2011, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 31st May 2011, 7:53 pm

I dont understand, are there two teams or are we just fighting the AI cops? Either way it sounds like fun, so RSVP me for whenever you get a match going.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 2nd July 2011, 12:10 pm

Yeah I'll join on the buzzard team
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgtmiller1233 2nd July 2011, 12:40 pm

Ill join the buzzard team too
Sgtmiller1233
Sgtmiller1233
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 2nd July 2011, 3:53 pm

ill be ground team
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 2nd July 2011, 3:57 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Alright, i like this idea however i think you should cut out the part where you parachute and make them get a boat instead because its really hard to shoot someone who is parachuting in GTA.

Second i think you should make it so the ground team only gets set weapons, as in

Lets just say you have 6 people on the ground team.

3 People get M4s, 2 People Get SMGs, 1 Persons gets a shotgun & pistol.

Keep in mind that is just an example.
But i think you get the idea. Also. The problem with the buzzard is that its just gunna SPAM rockets and kill everyone really quickly. Same thing goes with the APC it is going to just shred and target put in front of it. I dont think it should be allowed to use its main gun. Only use to to ram cars and road blocks.

The other problem is you're thinking this out tactically . Most of the members here wont be able to do this because they will fuck it up... The way you have this setup it would take a couple hours to explain it yo everyone and make sure they understand it. I really like this however if we ever do this we are going to have to hand pick who plays.

EDIT** Wait is this against AI ops or Other players?

its AI Cops and what he means by parachute to boat, he means THE BOAT! that yacht thats only in TBOGT. but yea im gonna land and hijack a speed/sail boat, then circle the yacht.

im all for this game! only question, is ground team aloud to drive cars?

in regards to weapons yea, grab any and everything. most games that UX plays are on a time limit but this game would be better without it.

RSVP ground unit please. but yea chose a place on the calendar for later in july.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 3rd July 2011, 7:32 pm

Sounds like some really planned out tactical stuff, I'm down to be either Buzzard Pilot Preferably, but if not, the other two will be fine.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  TXcarmineXT 3rd July 2011, 11:48 pm

ill be on ground team sounds fun Very Happy

TXcarmineXT
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 3rd July 2011, 11:55 pm

Why do I always have to deliver the bad news?
Unfortunately SlickSpencer8 has "Resigned" from the site, so he will not be hosting this.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 4th July 2011, 12:20 pm

Well then...I guess we'll have to do this ourselves, Who's up for it?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 4th July 2011, 5:02 pm

yea for shoot ill still join if someone takes over in hosting. just chose a date on the calendar.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 4th July 2011, 6:06 pm

Who ever hosts invt me
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Prison Break Mode | TBOGT (The Balled Of Gay Tony) Empty game

Post  TXcarmineXT 4th July 2011, 6:57 pm

im in! i wanna be a ground team member!

TXcarmineXT
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 20th July 2011, 5:55 pm

I'm gonna Copy and paste this into a new thread to see if i can host, since my Original GTA 4 is buggered, if that's cool with everyone
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 20th July 2011, 6:51 pm

I am fine with that
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th July 2011, 7:55 pm

oh you poor bastards, We tried this in the original GTA4

i rememeber it was Eagle, super, and me and two more guys (forgot your names may bad)

We all had one life and no support

i was the only one who made it, it may be a little easy with air support but hey if you guys wanna do it all the power to you
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down