Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Zombie Game mode idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 30th June 2011, 6:02 pm

Hey guys I was recently watching the trailer for the new resident evil game and got the idea that we could do something very similar to this concept. it goes like this....
3 teams
Cops
UXSF(undead xbox Security force)
Zombies

2 players are cops who's objective is to simply survive the time limit given and any other side objectives that we can come up with.....
4-5 players are members of the UXSf and are tasked with taking out the police members in the city along with side objectives like clearing out the un building or other things.....they will also have access to a chopper to go anywere the need to go.
The remainder of the players are zombies which needs no explination they just kill everything
Rules- Blips off, Chat local, Weapons all (no rpg) weather-any game time- 30-45 min
tell me what ya think!
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  vacb0b on 30th June 2011, 6:50 pm

i say the 2 cops get one rpg.

imagine, uxsf are flying into the city on the one chopper, 4 members. they see the horde on the move, a few of em getting picked off. chopper continues to locate the survivors.

from the cops perspective: jill is running and she trips, leo taking out 3 zeds picks her up they continue, and see the chopper, waving assuming its a rescue. the chopper yaws to give left side gunners an angle on the S.T.A.R.S. ground being peppered around them the cops run down an alleyway and continue running through this long complex labyrinth of an alleyway. chopper lands and lets 2 troopers file out, take a few zeds and chase on foot.

cops running, 1-2 G's at a time pop out from alleys try to grab em, jill and leo blasting em away with shoty n carbine rifle.

uxsf perspective in the sky: constant radio chatter with ground unit flying low and slow looking for targets picking off the zombies that are trying to find their way to uxsf ground unit. "im not getting a reading" reports pilot "negative ground side as well" relays ground captain.

then, realized too late, a spiraling RPG projectile heads for the front, right, underside of the chopper but in its random spiraling course just misses the body and hits the tail of the aircraft causing the sky eye team to instantly loose altitude.

uxsf ground unit: turn to see the blast and comrades in peril, eyes follow smoke trail. "we will rendezvous with sky eye once they secure themselves, continue stalking targets" captain informs partner....






without story. only 2 players vs and entire horde and 4 players with guns and a helicopter, need every advantage they can get.

so its not just running the entire time i say the cops can go wherever they want so that the spawns for zombies do get screwed up so only a few come at them at a time. otherwise if the entire horde were at their heels the whole game the cops would never turn around.
avatar
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Posts : 145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 30th June 2011, 11:13 pm

Now that u mention it one rpg would be alright and yea we would have to find a system to make sure zombies aren't always on the players heels but still with some tweaks this game mode could be fun and i really would like to try it
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Dexta117 on 30th June 2011, 11:19 pm

vacb0b wrote:i say the 2 cops get one rpg.

imagine, uxsf are flying into the city on the one chopper, 4 members. they see the horde on the move, a few of em getting picked off. chopper continues to locate the survivors.

from the cops perspective: jill is running and she trips, leo taking out 3 zeds picks her up they continue, and see the chopper, waving assuming its a rescue. the chopper yaws to give left side gunners an angle on the S.T.A.R.S. ground being peppered around them the cops run down an alleyway and continue running through this long complex labyrinth of an alleyway. chopper lands and lets 2 troopers file out, take a few zeds and chase on foot.

cops running, 1-2 G's at a time pop out from alleys try to grab em, jill and leo blasting em away with shoty n carbine rifle.

uxsf perspective in the sky: constant radio chatter with ground unit flying low and slow looking for targets picking off the zombies that are trying to find their way to uxsf ground unit. "im not getting a reading" reports pilot "negative ground side as well" relays ground captain.

then, realized too late, a spiraling RPG projectile heads for the front, right, underside of the chopper but in its random spiraling course just misses the body and hits the tail of the aircraft causing the sky eye team to instantly loose altitude.

uxsf ground unit: turn to see the blast and comrades in peril, eyes follow smoke trail. "we will rendezvous with sky eye once they secure themselves, continue stalking targets" captain informs partner....
That would be amazing Very Happy!!!
avatar
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Posts : 1205

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  o QuickShott o on 1st July 2011, 2:23 am

I have an idea, no helicopter, to make it fair for cops, zombies walk (fast or slow, maybe even running for short periods of time, but absolutely no sprinting), game only in one island, small enough to locate each other, but large enough to not get there instantly, and maybe 3 cops every few games? I think the RPG is a little overpowered also, if there is no chopper.
avatar
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Posts : 198

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  NegativeHUNTER on 1st July 2011, 9:40 am

I say 2 cops 4 security forces 10zeds

avatar
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Posts : 669

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  DeadApe on 1st July 2011, 10:39 am

Is the game supposed to be aimed towards the cops or the UXSF? Right now I think its totally in favor of the UXSF, regardless of RPG's and such.

My input:

UXSF
Players: 4
Weapons: 2 shotguns, 1 SMG, 1 Sniper
Abilities: Able to use helicopter.

Cops/S.T.A.R.S
Players: 3 or 4
Weapons: Possibly a scavenging system like in ZRP. But simpler. Maybe they can buy weapons from a merchant or something.

8 or 9 zombies. Special infected at certain times. (Nemesis = RPG.....)

Medium-Large play area.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  DeadApe on 1st July 2011, 10:53 am

Another idea.

I don't like that their is a zombie team that has to run around the whole game looking for people (although they would get occasional use of special infected.) This is a big problem with ZRP as well. This will kind of solve that..

RE: Outbreak
Gametype: Free Mode (only if chat can be put on proximity otherwise we can try using TDM with every1 on different teams) FF ON

Players represent different survivors, possibly from the RE Universe (Leon, HUNK, Jill, Wesker, S.T.A.R.S, Umbrella, Nemesis, Merchant, Aida, ect.)

Characters cannot teammup with characters they would not team up with in the universe?

The match starts as a TDM. Once a player dies he becomes zombified for a certain amount of time?

avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  vacb0b on 1st July 2011, 1:01 pm

hahaha nemesis with an rpg. and i love the uxsf getting a sniper rifle. so lame how you cant fire rpg or sniper out of the helicopter.
avatar
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Posts : 145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  o QuickShott o on 1st July 2011, 3:34 pm

i'm editing my idea, zombies can sprint until they find a human, then they have to slow down a bit.
avatar
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Posts : 198

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 1st July 2011, 4:37 pm

DeadApe wrote:Is the game supposed to be aimed towards the cops or the UXSF? Right now I think its totally in favor of the UXSF, regardless of RPG's and such.

My input:

UXSF
Players: 4
Weapons: 2 shotguns, 1 SMG, 1 Sniper
Abilities: Able to use helicopter.

Cops/S.T.A.R.S
Players: 3 or 4
Weapons: Possibly a scavenging system like in ZRP. But simpler. Maybe they can buy weapons from a merchant or something.

8 or 9 zombies. Special infected at certain times. (Nemesis = RPG.....)

Medium-Large play area.
well its more aimed toward the stars surviving by hiding running and only when the opportunity is there fighting....i want a scavenging system because i think that would be fun to use and i was also thinking there would be a way for the cops to escape.....and the chopper if use cant fire but is only for scouting purposes for balance
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  vacb0b on 1st July 2011, 4:38 pm

o QuickShott o wrote:i'm editing my idea, zombies can sprint until they find a human, then they have to slow down a bit.

thats funny.

"(huff huff huff) i can smell em, im getting close. I SEE HIM! ok play it cool, were walking now, and walking, Hay human dont mind me just goin for a stroll here."
avatar
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Posts : 145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 1st July 2011, 4:41 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:I say 2 cops 4 security forces 10zeds

This is how I imagine this to be....also an idea to play around with would be to have the zombies not show up until the team catches up with the cops and begins an engagement similar to hitting car alarms on left for dead like some sort of trigger such as any gunshots or explosions can trigger zombies running
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 2nd July 2011, 3:46 pm

I would like to test out some different things to do with this game mode any admins or mods wana give it a try? if not i will host myself i guess and see who comes
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  o QuickShott o on 2nd July 2011, 6:00 pm

vacb0b wrote:
o QuickShott o wrote:i'm editing my idea, zombies can sprint until they find a human, then they have to slow down a bit.

thats funny.

"(huff huff huff) i can smell em, im getting close. I SEE HIM! ok play it cool, were walking now, and walking, Hay human dont mind me just goin for a stroll here."
haha very funny, i was thinking of actually giving the cops a chance instead of instantly being overrun
avatar
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Posts : 198

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 2nd July 2011, 7:23 pm

what do you think quickshot is it worth a try?
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  o QuickShott o on 2nd July 2011, 10:39 pm

am i the all powerful yay-or-nay-er of UX now? do I get a stamp?
avatar
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Posts : 198

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Deathclutch1991 on 3rd July 2011, 5:03 am

o QuickShott o wrote:am i the all powerful yay-or-nay-er of UX now? do I get a stamp?
yes you do!! nah u just seem to be atleast somewhat intrested in this idea
avatar
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zombie Game mode idea

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum