Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Scary Scenes/Stories

+18
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
Cazio117
RedrumSalad
Qthewinner
BoomerSooner742
Zomando
LegendaryFroggy
Phatnutsack
BlitherCube
The 34th Rule
B Mane65
GumboNoodle
SincereDonkey
Spiderman
Cry Vengeance
Ross Saxophone
ABigSoggy Wafle
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 3 Empty Re: Scary Scenes/Stories

Post  B Mane65 25th June 2010, 9:33 pm

Well for me, I rather do not like walking or strolling in the dark outside on a late night. Like if im with a friend or a group of friends then im okay but i always have some adrenaline pumping in me when I'm walking out around at night like as if someone is going to jump out at me from the darkness. I remember this one time I was walking to my house from my friends, and the place where I live, the city to be exact, is rather very very safe, theres no murders or anything, but I remember I was by myself and there was a few street lights on, enough to see a few yards in front of me, anyways I was walking along the sidewalk and up ahead I could make out a dark figure, as if frozen, just standing there, facing my direction. I immediately stopped, looked around for anyone (neighbours, pacing motorists, etc) but there was nobody, I figured because it was so late. So I decided to cross the street to go on the other side, away from the person or figure. Well by that time my heart was racing and for some reason I was breathing ever so heavily (I do have some breathing problem but it isn't serious) and I glanced across the other side of the street to look at the figure to see if it was still there or whatever, for some reason, it wasn't it. The figure had vanished. I told myself it was obviously a person probably waiting for someone to pick them up or something. That's when it happened, I heard this rhythm of footsteps behind me. As if someone was running really fast and it was echoing towards me, gradually getting closer. I bit my lips and just booked ass to my house, never did I look behind me, I had one objective, get home, get to safety. To this day I do recall that incident, however unfortunately I do believe that the footsteps I heard that day was just a normal person that was in a hurry somewhere and as for the figure, I cannot however explain that.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 26th June 2010, 8:43 am

Namorg wrote:
M3LA wrote:Its also pretty creepy that sometimes when im walking home at night street lights shut off when i walk by them..

Happens to me ALL the time. especially since most the streets around were i live have street lights very seperated so when one goes off it gets very dark

Yeah, i fucking hate it!In my street the middle one is always broken.

Oh and i also heard wet steps behind me one time when i went to this very creepy lake at night.I also think i saw dark figure in the forest(once again,at night).It looked like a guy who wore somekind of cloak,robe or whatever and a weird hat.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th June 2010, 10:05 am

Made in Finland wrote:
AaUndeadMarine wrote:i believe its a Ouija board, the ones that glow in the dark slightly correct?

Yeah, the reason Ouija is scary is because the board glows in the dark...

For fucks sake, could you be more retard?

for explaining what a game board looks like because he forgot what it was called... for fucks sake could you be more retard?
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th June 2010, 10:21 am

Wow, you can't even speak your own language. That sentence made no sense whatsoever. And what makes you think Ouija boards glow in the dark? This is an Ouija board;
http://cmsof.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/gifts-7.jpg
They probably sell some fake glowing ones at the kids toy stores...

You really are a fucking retard.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 26th June 2010, 10:36 am

Made in Finland wrote:Wow, you can't even speak your own language. That sentence made no sense whatsoever. And what makes you think Ouija boards glow in the dark? This is an Ouija board;
http://cmsof.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/gifts-7.jpg
They probably sell some fake glowing ones at the kids toy stores...

You really are a fucking retard.
Yeah i heard they sold them (or different version) to kids which is disgusting, This type of shit is not for kids, Even adults have to be careful with this crap.. Toys R Us need to be sued.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th June 2010, 11:00 am

Yeah I know that they sell "Ouija" boards to kids, but it has like a wheel you spin to get a yes, no, or other options. I bet that's what Aa has been playing while wetting himself.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 26th June 2010, 12:39 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Yeah I know that they sell "Ouija" boards to kids, but it has like a wheel you spin to get a yes, no, or other options. I bet that's what Aa has been playing while wetting himself.
ah right.. Well at least they don't sell the real thing then

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 26th June 2010, 12:47 pm

I think they are stupid and I have used them twice both on different occasions. One alone and one with friends. That shit does nothing.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th June 2010, 5:04 pm

oh yeah because my Ouija board has a spinning wheel on it NO!

the sentence I typed was joking on your english I can type it just fine and no this Ouija board isn't a kids game it was my dads from say the sixties so hows about you fuck off!
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th June 2010, 5:35 pm

So for your over 800 posts on this forum, you've been playing with everyone elses english all along? Cause you probably haven't posted a single message without some sort of grammatical anomalies...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 26th June 2010, 6:23 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:I think they are stupid and I have used them twice both on different occasions. One alone and one with friends. That shit does nothing.
You have to follow certain procedures (we did anyway) and it helps if your open minded, If your not trying to communicate then you probably won't get a response.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th June 2010, 6:29 pm

Ouija works... In a way. The first thing is, you have to believe it works. Then when you're playing, if it's a dark and strange place, you get paranoid and start imaginating things. That's about all there is to it.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th June 2010, 9:18 pm

An ex girlfriend of mine used to play around with that Oouja and Wicca shit, I came over one night with her friends and we did a little calling to Sonnelion, I went home that night with a cold and woke up the following morning with a hang over.

Demons know how to party man.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 26th June 2010, 9:29 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:An ex girlfriend of mine used to play around with that Oouja and Wicca shit, I came over one night with her friends and we did a little calling to Sonnelion, I went home that night with a cold and woke up the following morning with a hang over.

LMAO!

That post was win Razz
I've never touched one since, But i have been tempted to on more than once occasion, Just to see if i could contact anyone i knew. My friend tried to contact Michael Jackson for fun, Unfortunately he failed but how awesome would that have been? lmao

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th June 2010, 10:40 pm

Cazio78 wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:An ex girlfriend of mine used to play around with that Oouja and Wicca shit, I came over one night with her friends and we did a little calling to Sonnelion, I went home that night with a cold and woke up the following morning with a hang over.

LMAO!

That post was win Razz
I've never touched one since, But i have been tempted to on more than once occasion, Just to see if i could contact anyone i knew. My friend tried to contact Michael Jackson for fun, Unfortunately he failed but how awesome would that have been? lmao

but wouldn't a persons spirit had to of died at the point and location or at least visited it in its life for you to sense its presence?
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 26th June 2010, 10:47 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:
Cazio78 wrote:

LMAO!

That post was win Razz

but wouldn't a persons spirit had to of died at the point and location or at least visited it in its life for you to sense its presence?
I'm not really sure how it works but you could be right, I'd never encountered a spirit before and i don't think my cousins house had anyone die there (it was fairly new) but i could be wrong, Unless it goes off area.. I never really looked into it. From what i did look into apparently your not communicating with spirits apparently your talking to "Demons" but i guess no one really knows right?

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th June 2010, 10:54 pm

well from what I heard spirits can travel, but could you imagine having a portal in your house?? dude that would be scary as fuckk
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 27th June 2010, 2:11 am

i'd love to have a portal! as long as it went to the girls locker room, lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 27th June 2010, 10:17 am

RedrumSalad wrote:i'd love to have a portal! as long as it went to the girls locker room, lol
Why did i know someone was going to something like that lol

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 27th June 2010, 12:51 pm

lol, idk
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th June 2010, 12:57 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Ouija works... In a way. The first thing is, you have to believe it works. Then when you're playing, if it's a dark and strange place, you get paranoid and start imaginating things. That's about all there is to it.
So it is like magic. I have to trick myself that its real, and it works...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum