Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic)

+52
sgt zombie23
Cinematicz HD
KSI Quick Reload
lamboman1342
Joon
SlashmanG
Pwnisher James
Cloakey100
Desert Sleepy
NICCSACC666
Sir Manguydude
steveeeee
Robochips*
andrew
G00EY LOUIE
VrAzZLe Meister
MrKurt2012
oO Coggy Oo
WestHybrid 360
NegativeHUNTER
Garquin
eegleindia
snowwolf1996
Silvatos.
Made in Finland
NickisanEnigma
mboddz751
Eaglendia
El Mexi Can 915
. ADestroyer360
Masterofkills09
SlaughterShyful
Prophet331
BLACK SNOW 13
Namorg
Flasktoss55
bremerie93
Meatshield718
DeadApe
vacb0b
Cry Vengeance
Jagdgeschwader
A Groovy Tophat
FoundDa Kiwi
Zwytch
ApocalypseVVolf.
KGBOOM
xCRISS CR0SSx
eaustinn36
Vicious Fox
RedrumSalad
x Swiftyy v
56 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself (New Topic)

Post  Cloakey100 7th September 2012, 9:40 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:Did I already post this? I know I posted it in the chatbox once, when I was going through my Dropbox, and I was just rearranging stuff there and bumped into it again...
Spoiler:

I guess those masks are to cover up your neckbeards?

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. But you should definitely post a photo that isn't a jumble of reflective work clothing and a pair of eyes.
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself (New Topic)

Post  Made in Finland 7th September 2012, 10:49 am

I have. I was wearing an rabbit Ushanka.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 7th September 2012, 5:27 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Nice suit.

At one point I want to get a fitted suit, never had the money for it though.

Is that senior prom?

Thanks.

Yeah its senior prom but trust me its not easy finding a well fitted suit it took me awhile too.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th September 2012, 6:35 pm

I can imagine. What was that around? I was sure that a fitted suit would be at least $500, $1000 for a decent one but I'm also uninformed on the subject.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 7th September 2012, 6:42 pm

Yeah it was around $850.00 I think? plus i had to go get it tailored and stuff.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th September 2012, 6:44 pm

Well, you looked better than me at senior prom. I just went in jeans and a button up collared shirt.

I hated it, but it was fun afterwards.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th September 2012, 7:14 pm

http://www.armani.com/us/emporioarmani/men/suits
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 7th September 2012, 7:34 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Well, you looked better than me at senior prom. I just went in jeans and a button up collared shirt.

I hated it, but it was fun afterwards.

Thanks. I think I looked terrible I didnt even gel my hair. All my friends wore like a black and white vest with khakis or jeans. lol

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th September 2012, 8:27 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:http://www.armani.com/us/emporioarmani/men/suits
Disclaimer: This forum contains product placement.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th September 2012, 8:32 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:I can imagine. What was that around? I was sure that a fitted suit would be at least $500, $1000 for a decent one but I'm also uninformed on the subject.

eaustinn36 wrote:http://www.armani.com/us/emporioarmani/men/suits

There's no way that's an actually fair price. I'm sure the whole thing about fitted suits looking better has been for the most part made up by the fitted suit business. You can buy a good looking tie and collared long sleeved shirt for around 27 dollars, good shoes for around 60 dollars (so long as you'd prefer round tipped, non shiny ones. You know, the ones that don't look effeminate and are more durable and comfortable), and a good suit for around 80 dollars. If you really want to spend more, you can get a suit for like 240 dollars.

Maybe tailored suits do look better to some people, but I've never noticed it. It at least isn't 1,000 dollars better.

EDIT: On a crossword puzzle, vertical words are "Down"; what are horizontal words?

Do not bump this topic. Sorry for editing your post Sleepy.

<3 eaustinn36
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10