Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup)

+7
A Groovy Tophat
Eaglendia
ApocalypseVVolf.
KGBOOM
. ADestroyer360
Desert Sleepy
Sir Manguydude
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup)

Post  Sir Manguydude 1st November 2011, 5:13 pm

We might start at the end of the week, so get those character sheets in if you still wish to participate.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup)

Post  KGBOOM 1st November 2011, 5:27 pm

Let us know before we start if we need to make any changes
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st December 2011, 6:07 am

Dead forum game?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 1st December 2011, 6:30 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Dead forum game?

Part my laziness, part this being a tool to cause Eagle to update his games.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st December 2011, 7:22 am

Derp Manguydude wrote:

So wait, you made this just to try to spur on Eaglendia?

I feel like I've been deceived.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 1st December 2011, 4:24 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Derp Manguydude wrote:

I feel abused
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 2nd December 2011, 7:35 pm

KGBOOM wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:
Derp Manguydude wrote:

I feel abused
ME GUSTA.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 3rd December 2011, 2:48 am

Derp Manguydude wrote:

Comatose forum game?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 25th January 2012, 2:55 am

Anyone still interested in this?
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th January 2012, 3:05 am

I'd play it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th January 2012, 4:54 pm

Yes.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 25th January 2012, 4:58 pm

i'd do it
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 25th January 2012, 6:40 pm

Yea I would like to do it
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 25th January 2012, 9:30 pm

Name: Kane Perre
Background: Wastelander
Level: 1st

Description:Caucasian/5'6"/33/Average build/Blue Eye color/medium dirty blonde hair/has a Guy Fawkes mustache/has a limp/

Back story & Personality: A fairly stable man who was raised in a town where crime was rampant with his three brothers. He was the second oldest of the brothers. eventually when he was 16 he started to take "walks" with a girl he liked and later found out she was the daughter of the crime lord, so he felt he had to cut the relationship. devastated she told her father all about what happened and he sent his top hit men to take out the perre family.

The hit men went to his family's house and knocked on the door. Kane's father and mother went to check out who it was and opened the door. Kane turned and seen a flash then his fathers head rolled to his feet. Petrified he had looked up in time to see his mother fall back. the youngest of the brothers charged the assailants only to get riddled with bullets. the oldest told Kane to grab his other brother and run out the back while he holds them off. Kane takes his last brother to a family friends house where he would live. Kane then made a Vendetta against the crime lord.

At 22 he heard the girl he loved became an alcoholic because she caused the death of his family. at 23 he became the lawman of the town, his brother a deputy, and received a .357 revolver. at 27 he found out his lover died of alcoholic poisoning after she was forced to marry a man she did not love. Full of rage him and his brother decided to clean the town for good and called forth a quick-draw duel with the crime lord. the crime lord accepted the request and they had the duel outside the town where Kane was shot in the leg but he had also killed the crime lord. he then left his brother to look after the town while he would clean up the rest of the wasteland.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6
Luck: 7

Perks: Cowboy, Gunslinger

Equipment: .357 revolver, pre war hat, leather armor

Wish list: a place to settle down, a double barrel shotgun, and a family

Personal goals: Cleanse the wasteland of crime, be seen as a center of authority, and have a family

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 26th January 2012, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 26th January 2012, 3:45 am

Snowwolf, there are these things called paragraphs, and basic sentence structure, you need them in order to join this game.

Accepted characters:
Golan Rovanel played by Sir Manguydude
Marcus Iluh played by KGboom
Dante Gritborn played by Apoc
Cody played by DesertSleepy
Samuel played by ADestroyer
Omar Donaldson played by bornkillajazzman
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 26th January 2012, 4:12 am

Name: Michael Dutchious Boddious

Level: "All of 'em."

Background/Story: Born and raised in the wastes. Nothin but a fiend lookin to make quick caps and get the last fresh Dutch no matter what the cost. - (Wastelander, Fiend)

Appearance: "This is what happens to someone if they try to come between me, and my box..."
Wasteland Odyssey (OOC and Signup) - Page 2 29942010

Perks: Chem resistant, Scrounger

S- 5
P- 10
E- 3
C- 9
I- 9
A- 3
L- 1

Equipment: A wooden Baseball bat, Leather Armor, and a small wooden box filled with bags of strange smelling green buds.

Wishlist: An egg-timer.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th January 2012, 4:34 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
L- 1
Looks like we've got ourselves a continent sinker.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th January 2012, 5:14 pm

Sir Manguydude wrote:Snowwolf, there are these things called paragraphs, and basic sentence structure, you need them in order to join this game.
SSSSOOOOORRRRYYYYYYYY
I just don't like paragraph's and i spent a long time on it so i didn't give a shit about sentence structure
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th February 2012, 10:58 pm

So...
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2