Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

For Lamboman (and others)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 14th November 2011, 7:01 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:@Lambo - Higher top speed than 217mph, going on pure Porsche's, okay you got me there.

But then again, show me a lambo that can do the new 911 Turbo S 0-60 time of 2.8s? (it is also the 2nd fastest accelerating (0-60 only) production vehicle, behind the veyron).

Sure you can argue it is only 0.1 seconds, but that new lambo is only 7mph faster than a Carera GT (and remember, Porsche underestimates everything; you could probably get a carera GT to around 215mph).
Just had to make my point and if you wanted to argue tuners there is underground racing lambo superleggera has a top speed around 250 but i dont want to argue on its side becuase i plainly hate any company that tunes a lamborghini
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  eaustinn36 on 14th November 2011, 7:27 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:@ Eaustinn That Porsche was fully accelerating in that drag, but had one of the worst shifts I've ever seen.

"Flooring it" while in neutral (mid-shifting) is pretty much the same as not flooring it. Reving the RPM's high, or not at all, the car was just coasting for a couple seconds, and in a race of this magnitude, 1-2 seconds is all it takes to fall far behind. I am aware it was an extremely bad shift (driver is an idiot).



@Lambo - It's a good point; remember, I never said Lambos are bad, it just that compared to a Porsche I believe otherwise. And I only count street-legal production cars in any stats whatsoever; back-room cars get zero credit on anything (and besides don't make me bring up the street-legal production 9ff GT9 now... Wink )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  SlashmanG on 14th November 2011, 8:16 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:@Lambo - Higher top speed than 217mph, going on pure Porsche's, okay you got me there.

But then again, show me a lambo that can do the new 911 Turbo S 0-60 time of 2.8s? (it is also the 2nd fastest accelerating (0-60 only) production vehicle, behind the veyron).

Sure you can argue it is only 0.1 seconds, but that new lambo is only 7mph faster than a Carera GT (and remember, Porsche underestimates everything; you could probably get a carera GT to around 215mph).



@Slash - As common as Toyotas? You're an idiot. And since when does "rarity" have any play in anything. That is backwards logic: If a car is rare (and therefore, according to you, likable), than everyone would want one. But wait... now everyone has this rare car, so it isn't good anymore because it is everywhere. Endless cycle much?

And if you are referring to cars that were not produced in mass to begin with, I agree. The new GT2 RS's are very limited in numbers, the 918 Spyder production is meant to be limited, and etc. The only ones your thinking of are the boxster series, which is the "lower class series". Companies got to make money somehow...

@Slash's Video - Fail troll attempt here. Unless your blind, you can clearly see the Porsche wasn't flooring it until the 7 second mark (0:07). therefore, given the acceleration incurred, i'd say the Ferrari had a 3-4 second head start. Bias vid is bias, fail troll is fail; please stop trying..

I'm saying the less you see it the cooler it is, and I've gone a day on the road from SD to LA and counted 58 porsches, compared to 1 Aston Martin
Also certain auto manufacturers take more time when making cars, thus less are churned out in a year which means you will see less of them, and that makes them cooler and more finely crafted than your beetle over thar.
whatever if I'm trolling, I'm defending an idea I find true.

and I'm trolling you because no matter what anyone says to you and no matter what videos are produced, you always defend a mediocre auto company like porsche. your closed minded and I want to change that, and get you to see other things besides porsches. anyway I can't win so I will stop...
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  FoundDa Kiwi on 14th November 2011, 8:28 pm

Trolling isn't a good way to support your argument...
avatar
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Posts : 880

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle on 14th November 2011, 9:19 pm

The likelihood of seeing a car on the road has nothing to do with the quality of the car. Nor can you suddenly determine the how much time was put into making a car.
Can I tell you how much the new electric Rolls is a piece of shit? My dad had someone bring one in along with his vintage 1970-80 era Mustang that I must have seen thousands of times before and you know what? The Rolls was not only already falling apart but, felt uncomfortable to sit in much less drive on any road that was less than perfect. There wasn't even and power behind it. It weighted like 3 tons and could barely push its fat ass on to the parkway. Meanwhile, the common Mustang with a restored v6, I believe, felt nice, handled well and obviously had power.
Just because the car isn't rare doesn't make it a bad car. I am not eaustin. I do not care so much for Porche. Actually, I couldn't careless about Porche. So, in no way am I defending the company.
You are not going to convince him that Porche is a bad company by promoting the illogical... logic, that "a car rarely seen is a good car". What about the Pinto? I don't see those ever... I wonder why.... Hinting at the fact that they were notorious for blowing the fuck up.

If you so choose to keep consistent with the open minded persona you have had this whole conversation, please respond with an irate retort towards eaustin and I. I am sure we will see it your way.
avatar
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1833

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  eaustinn36 on 14th November 2011, 9:34 pm

Slash's mind-set: If you don't agree with everything I say and share my opinion's, you are close-minded, and an idiot.

And I know you weren't defending my posts whatsoever waffle, but couldn't have said it better myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 16th November 2011, 9:03 pm

I hate to admit but the 991 is actually starting to look pretty good as long as they dont mess up the performance versions and this car does well in speed it will move porsche up my list but no where near passing lamborghini at this point or right now,ever
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  eaustinn36 on 16th November 2011, 9:18 pm

Ehh Porsche, Lambo, etc... all in the Volkswagen family; Porsche being the newest addition.

I'll give them credit though for remaining independent until 7/23/09.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 17th November 2011, 11:11 am

eaustinn36 wrote:Ehh Porsche, Lambo, etc... all in the Volkswagen family; Porsche being the newest addition.

I'll give them credit though for remaining independent until 7/23/09.
LOL your company is finally owned by its family company from the beginning.
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  SlashmanG on 17th November 2011, 8:56 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Slash's mind-set: If you don't agree with everything I say and share my opinion's, you are close-minded, and an idiot.

And I know you weren't defending my posts whatsoever waffle, but couldn't have said it better myself.

no, if you think one car company is superior and don't give any others the time of day than you are a closed minded idiot. PS thats you.
and if you don't buy an amazing racing game just because of the fact they didn't include porsches, and don't give me that fucking link to where you explained why you didn't like them because you and I both know it's because of porsches; top gear to you hates porsches and is unfairly bias, and they don't have any porsches to buy, than you ARE closed minded.
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 18th November 2011, 5:52 pm

SlashmanG wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:Slash's mind-set: If you don't agree with everything I say and share my opinion's, you are close-minded, and an idiot.

And I know you weren't defending my posts whatsoever waffle, but couldn't have said it better myself.

no, if you think one car company is superior and don't give any others the time of day than you are a closed minded idiot. PS thats you.
and if you don't buy an amazing racing game just because of the fact they didn't include porsches, and don't give me that fucking link to where you explained why you didn't like them because you and I both know it's because of porsches; top gear to you hates porsches and is unfairly bias, and they don't have any porsches to buy, than you ARE closed minded.
Erik you have been taking this crap about you not buying FM4 for so long that you either need to bight the dust and start looking into buying it or beable to finalize in a very clear list why you are not buying it
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  eaustinn36 on 18th November 2011, 7:29 pm

lamboman1342 wrote:be able to finalize in a very clear list why you are not buying it

I already have done so multiple times; /man is just an idiot who insists on trolling me, ignore him.

Furthermore, lambo, I have explained to you in an xbox live party PERSONALLY 1 on 1 a list of the reasons I do not want to buy it, so your post is a little surprising coming from you of all people.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  SlashmanG on 18th November 2011, 8:36 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
lamboman1342 wrote:be able to finalize in a very clear list why you are not buying it

I already have done so multiple times; /man is just an idiot who insists on trolling me, ignore him.

Furthermore, lambo, I have explained to you in an xbox live party PERSONALLY 1 on 1 a list of the reasons I do not want to buy it, so your post is a little surprising coming from you of all people.

don't forget to not listen to anything I say, because I'm not trying to get you to admit a fact that we all know is true and I don't want you to buy a game so as we could play together and have a little thing called fucking fun!!
ya fun, you probably haven't even heard of that word have you [mod removal]?

anyway fuck you go suck a fat cock in the passenger seat of a squashed beetle you German peice of shit.
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  FoundDa Kiwi on 18th November 2011, 8:40 pm

SlashmanG wrote:anyway fuck you go suck a fat cock in the passenger seat of a squashed beetle you German piece* of shit.
You should go see a therapist about your rage issues.
avatar
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Posts : 880

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 18th November 2011, 9:26 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
lamboman1342 wrote:be able to finalize in a very clear list why you are not buying it

I already have done so multiple times; /man is just an idiot who insists on trolling me, ignore him.

Furthermore, lambo, I have explained to you in an xbox live party PERSONALLY 1 on 1 a list of the reasons I do not want to buy it, so your post is a little surprising coming from you of all people.
No i'm NOT trolling you about buying forza i'm saying you should make it clear fo everyone why you arent buying it. I already know why
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 18th November 2011, 9:27 pm

SlashmanG wrote:anyway fuck you go suck a fat cock in the passenger seat of a squashed beetle you German peice of shit.
Jeremy Clarkson RAAAGGGGGEEEE lol
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  Bladewind23 on 19th November 2011, 8:14 pm

What in the name of Jesus is going on in this thread?

Other than the obvious apparancy of someone about to get seriously banned.
avatar
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Posts : 1159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  lamboman1342 on 19th November 2011, 10:06 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:What in the name of Jesus is going on in this thread?

Other than the obvious apparancy of someone about to get seriously banned.
This thread started out to friendly show me that porsche is better than lamborghini but it has turned into conversations that insult erik, me, and several others. This thread has derailed soooo far its uncomprahensible
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: For Lamboman (and others)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum