Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Red Dead Cop War Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Red Dead Cop War Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Red Dead Cop War Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Red Dead Cop War Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Red Dead Cop War Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Red Dead Cop War Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Red Dead Cop War Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Red Dead Cop War Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Red Dead Cop War Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Red Dead Cop War Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Red Dead Cop War Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Red Dead Cop War Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Red Dead Cop War

3 posters

Go down

Red Dead Cop War Empty Red Dead Cop War

Post  KGBOOM 30th October 2011, 8:33 pm

I had an idea for a Red Dead Redemption Cop war not unlike our GTA4 Cop war mode which has been filmed and popularised by Rockstar Desert Sleepy, which has led me to ask if it's possible to do the same (if not a similar rendition) on Red Dead.

By the way, Des, could you cut the L4D2 footage to make a montage of everytime i disconnected and reconnected just for the lulz?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Cop War Empty Re: Red Dead Cop War

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st October 2011, 12:27 am

Sure, I'll do it. Won't take long.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st October 2011, 12:43 am

Also, I'll show up if you ever want to start a "Lawman War".
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 31st October 2011, 4:08 am

Used to do this a lot, dress up as the American Army, go on down to Escalera and battle the Mexican Army. It's pretty fun, although, you can't really change towns easily with the lawmen still chasing you.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st October 2011, 5:56 am

KGBOOM wrote:By the way, Des, could you cut the L4D2 footage to make a montage of everytime i disconnected and reconnected just for the lulz?

Ask, and you shall receive. I present to you, "Dude, where's my connection?". Just kidding, I just named it "KG's Connection Issue".

And here it is in link form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HXzWAMDQUA
Just in case you wanted to copy and paste that into a notepad document on your desktop, so you can link it every time you need to explain why you can't come to a game.

I figured this would be easy, but it wasn't. Editing and uploading the video was easy, but since the amount of footage captured was so massive, I couldn't fast forward through it otherwise I'd miss massive parts, which could've caused me to jump right over a disconnect. I literally had to watch an hour and six minutes of Left 4 Dead 2 footage that I had just played a few hours earlier. Though now I'm sure I want to upload the entire game, due to there being so many entertaining parts.

Oh, and I added a little something onto the end, just because it was there and I found it funny. It involves both WestHybrid 360 and DiLmYnStEr.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st October 2011, 3:01 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
KGBOOM wrote:By the way, Des, could you cut the L4D2 footage to make a montage of everytime i disconnected and reconnected just for the lulz?

Ask, and you shall receive. I present to you, "Dude, where's my connection?". Just kidding, I just named it "KG's Connection Issue".

And here it is in link form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HXzWAMDQUA
Just in case you wanted to copy and paste that into a notepad document on your desktop, so you can link it every time you need to explain why you can't come to a game.

I figured this would be easy, but it wasn't. Editing and uploading the video was easy, but since the amount of footage captured was so massive, I couldn't fast forward through it otherwise I'd miss massive parts, which could've caused me to jump right over a disconnect. I literally had to watch an hour and six minutes of Left 4 Dead 2 footage that I had just played a few hours earlier. Though now I'm sure I want to upload the entire game, due to there being so many entertaining parts.

Oh, and I added a little something onto the end, just because it was there and I found it funny. It involves both WestHybrid 360 and DiLmYnStEr.

+1
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum