Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper

+3
DeadApe
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
7 posters

Go down

Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2011, 12:18 am

"What does that mean?" you say?!

Why, it's the video of Grand Theft Auto IV Traitor! And all of those are in it, except perhaps the pants party (but sgt zombie23 recommended I call the video "Pants Party", so I figured I'd put it in there as an honorable mention).

It features extensive color captioning, basic editing, DeadApe playing the detective really passionately, and Tophat playing a stripper.

The basic plot: A group of people in Bohan somehow come to the conclusion that there are "traitors" amongst them, and try to find out who they are. The traitors, Tophat 44, Eaglendia, WestHybrid 360 and I try our best to avoid detection. I come seconds from killing TMGx LoCkOn several times, before the group decides to go find "Sally", some chick that is apparently at the Triangle Club. On our way to the Triangle Club, a loose-canon detective by the name of DeadApe stops the convoy, and interrogates many of the group members. It is revealed that the traitors are illiterate, and that the woman referred to as "Sally" is really named "Serena", and is DeadApe's woman. He threatens to put a fuckin' bullet in our fuckin' heads if he doesn't get the fuckin' answers he wants several times, until the group decides to enter the Triangle Club to confront Vicious Fox, the sender of the message saying to come to the Triangle Club for Sally. After entering the club, they forget to confront Vicious Fox and notice that Tophat 44 is being a stripper, and then CLOAKEY100 jumps on stage and offers to join him for some "boy-on-boy action". DeadApe interrogates the group even further, learning that Tophat previously killed ToxicMarinez, claiming he had a shotgun. DeadApe doubts this theory, as he was speaking with ToxicMarinez when he died, and decides to use his Detective Intuition to magically find out if Tophat is a traitor. He learns that Tophat is indeed a traitor, and Tophat proceeds to kill him. A large gunfight ensues, in which that irredeemable bastard WestHybrid 360 kills me. Though there are many casualties on the civilian side, all four traitors are killed, and this tale of sex, murder, and deception comes to a tragic and gruesome end.

Here's a run-down of who kills who:
(In the beginning of the game)
Tophat 44(Traitor) kills ToxicMarinez (poor guy has to sit out the rest of the very long game)
(In the climactic Triangle Club shootout)
Tophat 44(Traitor) kills DeadApe(Detective)
Eaglendia(Traitor) kills CLOAKEY100
nK FaTaLiiTY kills Tophat 44(Traitor)
WestHybrid 360(Traitor) kills Desert Sleepy(Traitor) Thus making WestHybrid a double traitor.
Eaglendia(Traitor) kills NegativeHUNTER
nK FaTaLiiTY kills WestHybrid 360(Traitor) (Nice job nK, got two traitors)
FoundDa Kiwi kills Eaglendia(Traitor)

There were so many times during this game that I wished I had got a shotgun. I also wish West hadn't killed me, because then I could have started killing them again after they think it's over. On another note, I thought this game was fun as hell. We should do it a lot more often. If nobody else is up for hosting it, I'll host it, though I'll need someone else to host the lobby (someone with a better connection. I'll still "host" in that I'll read the rules out, and enforce the rules in-game). I'd also need to know what exactly the rules are. Either way, it was really fun, and we should play it again soon. Hope you guys enjoy the video.

And another thing: I'm very glad I joined this group. This has been the most fun I've had on 360 in a very long time in my three months as a part of UndeadXbox. I'm glad I didn't skip over that video, otherwise I'd have missed out. That, and this has given a lot of chances to get practice using the capture card. Looking forward to some more games soon. Also, please visit the video on YouTube, and be sure to like it and leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it. It makes my day to see something in my inbox that isn't spam.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty Re: Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 10th November 2011, 12:47 am

TRUCKIN' ALL DAY

Also, I think I'm one of the few that lived, but did fuck all.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper Empty Re: Murder, Deception, Pants Parties, and Tophat as a stripper

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2011, 12:55 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:TRUCKIN' ALL DAY

Yeah, I didn't even know you were part of the game until I noticed it was you that DeadApe was ordering to stop the car. You should have been at the strip club, maybe you might have walked in front of me and absorbed the bullets. Then you'd be a hero.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th November 2011, 2:52 am

Lol funny, and I really liked that you put subtitles and explanations, that must have taken a very long time.

Yea, when I revealed Tophat was the traitor, NOBODY was listening to me or we could have had him.
Guess I was wrong about CLOAKEY THOUGH....but afterall you can't trust the british.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2011, 3:35 am

DeadApe wrote:Lol funny, and I really liked that you put subtitles and explanations, that must have taken a very long time.

Yea, when I revealed Tophat was the traitor, NOBODY was listening to me or we could have had him.
Guess I was wrong about CLOAKEY THOUGH....but afterall you can't trust the british.

It took a little while, mainly because Windows 7 Movie Maker is much less intuitive than XP Movie Maker. If it showed the little sound waves at the bottom, it would have been easier to pinpoint where to move the captions to, and how long to set them for. As is, I had to do guesswork for the lengths, and just pause as soon as I heard a voice, go back a few frames, and place the caption when it starts.

And I remember watching through it at the part where you call Tophat out, and just watching him easily run right past everybody. It took a surprisingly long time for that gunfight to get going. I heard people in the background going "Now wait a minute", even though I think Super Mega King had stated earlier the Detective could not also be the traitor (meaning you'd have no reason to lie to us about him being a traitor, and they all had no reason not to kill him, but I don't think all of them heard him when he told the rule).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 10th November 2011, 3:36 am

WestHybrid 360, Double Agent.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2011, 3:45 am

Westhybrid 360 wrote:WestHybrid 360, Double Agent.

I don't believe you. As far as I'm concerned, you're the worst kind of traitor: The kind who betrays other traitors.

Which is the best kind of traitor when you're not a traitor, I suppose. But for now, it's the absolute worst kind.

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th November 2011, 10:13 am

^ lol
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 10th November 2011, 12:48 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Westhybrid 360 wrote:WestHybrid 360, Double Agent.

I don't believe you. As far as I'm concerned, you're the worst kind of traitor: The kind who betrays other traitors.

Which is the best kind of traitor when you're not a traitor, I suppose. But for now, it's the absolute worst kind.

lolwut
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 10th November 2011, 1:11 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:TRUCKIN' ALL DAY

Yeah, I didn't even know you were part of the game until I noticed it was you that DeadApe was ordering to stop the car. You should have been at the strip club, maybe you might have walked in front of me and absorbed the bullets. Then you'd be a hero.

Fuck getting shot,

I'll be ridin' with Betsy.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th November 2011, 6:10 pm

Bump. Adding this link ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_FGRp5twuE ) to the OP of the NotS recap thread. Next video in progress. Should be out within the month, if not within next week.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 12th November 2011, 7:36 pm

i knew something was up with west but idk tophat was a traitor too but i just played the silent role and didnt say anything and waited to see what would happen.Also desert yes i didnt want you behind me i just didnt trust anyone at the moment
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 12th November 2011, 11:04 pm

Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th November 2011, 1:58 am

Holy shit. Having watched that and the other videos you posted from that game, how the hell did nobody pin me as a traitor?! If I saw someone standing far away from the group watching the whole game, not saying anything, I'd get suspicious.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th November 2011, 2:11 am

I've now added links to your videos in my description, so people can see it from another perspective. You can do the same with mine if you want.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down