Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

+21
allen0007
gooseinthehoose
DJDemitri
FoundDa Kiwi
WestHybrid 360
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Pwnisher James
STUNTMAN1TY
. ADestroyer360
yukustanweedle
sgt zombie23
Cloakey100
PatrickQ 96
KSI Quick Reload
VrAzZLe Meister
Joon
Dexta117
Silvatos.
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  PatrickQ 96 17th November 2011, 7:11 pm

yeah sorry i forgot to add it in im a mercenary
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 7:11 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:Im in sounds amazing

Name:Ethan Dovahkiin

If you're really going with Dovahkiin as a last name, people are just going to have to call you Ethan in the games.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 17th November 2011, 7:17 pm

"I'm in.
Name: Sketch Turner
Helmet: Mark V ua
Shoulders: Fj/para
Color Scheme: White Primary , Red Secondary, Music notes Emblem, No Background, Black Emblem Color, No Emblem Background Color
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  yukustanweedle 17th November 2011, 7:51 pm

"I'm in.
Name: STANLEY WEEDLE
Helmet: Mark V
Shoulders: default
Color Scheme: Forest Primary, forest Secondary, Atomic Emblem, Sprocket Background,cobalt Emblem Color, steel Emblem Background Color, disabled Detail
Backstory: I HAD a WATER baLOON but it POPED SO I was SAD AND i Pooped MYself THE end
yukustanweedle
yukustanweedle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 8:12 pm

yukustanweedle wrote:

Backstory: I HAD a WATER baLOON but it POPED SO I was SAD AND i Pooped MYself THE end

Hitchhiker isn't an actual occupation. Either pick a real occupation or just go with unemployed.

Also, you have to come up with a better back story, otherwise I'll just make up one.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 17th November 2011, 9:31 pm

I'm in.

Name: Dyama Koyovsky
Helmet: ODST
Shoulders: None
Chest: Default
Color scheme: Blue x White x Rose x Gradient x Brick x Sage x White
Backstory: As long as she could remember, Dyama had always been fascinated by the thought of space travel. At 18, she left her home to apprentice under Cole Hawkins, a long retired UNSC pilot operating a small trading group. Cole's trading company went under after 2 years, time enough for her to learn to fly anything from a humble fighter to carrier-sized colony ships. Dyama took a job as a reserve pilot for a colony ship headed to a distant planet.

Thought I'd try something new and throw a female character into the mix.

That way this isn't the usual sausage fest
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 17th November 2011, 10:16 pm

UPDATED!
Name: Don Reilly

Helmet: Mark v UA
Shoulders: Hazop
Color Scheme: OD green primary, OD GreenSecondary, Drone Emblem, horizontal stripes Background,
Black Emblem Color, White Emblem Background Color, Detail silver
Back story:
Don was An argueable War "hero" When One day dIsobeying An order to retreat, He saved a Man from a wraith mortar when he was struck by half the blast Sending him out of action for a while. While laying in his hospital bed for the second week, he was almost fully recovered, when He recieved a Letter informing Him of his demotion, and new dead end security Gig as a Replacement at Security Station 059N. Unfortuneatly the Station name was smudged out, but the co-ordinates for travel via star-ship was intact. He packed up his bearings, and His environment Suit needed to survive in The new Sation area, and felt pretty insecure Without an Assault rifle Beside him. This had Just Reminded Him He was a Marine No more, And All those Perks of grenades and Guns are gone. Just a flashlight now.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th November 2011, 10:21 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Dyama took a job as a reserve pilot for a colony ship headed to a distant planet.

Oh, I see, you're just a RESERVE pilot. You aren't the main pilot who crashed the ship and screwed everything up.

Smart thinking, seeing as in every movie that ever features a crash, the pilot gets shit on by everybody else.

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Thought I'd try something new and throw a female character into the mix.

That way this isn't the usual sausage fest

I had been thinking about this. The way I figured, there really isn't any good solution to the problem. Even in a zombie apocalypse/shipwreck, people are bound to hit on any and all chicks in the group. If nobody does, then it's unrealistic. If somebody does, then it's awkward.

I will however be adding "NPCs", so that might help with a solution.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  STUNTMAN1TY 18th November 2011, 1:32 am

I'm in.
Name: Victor Forge
Helmet: CQC
Shoulders: FJ/PARA
Color Scheme: Primary - Gold Secondary - Gold
Emblem: Number 9 Round background.
Emblem Color: Steel Emblem Background: White
Backstory: After being kicked out of his university, Victor Forge lived a poor life as a struggling mechanic at a local fueling station. But when no money was coming in due to lack of clients coming to his rented garage, he eventually got evicted from his home and found himself wandering the streets jobless. After weeks of wandering he eventually found himself working for hotels and schools as the custodian. He found himself bunking with the staff because of his severe lack of funds. Eventually, one of the staff's vehicles broke down and Victor helped fix it. The staff member noticed his skills and got him a job working on the maintenance crew of his own companiy's spaceship. Victor now works on various space shuttles owned by multiple companies with his crew of 10 and they prove to be efficient workers for their clients. If it breaks, Vick fixes it.
STUNTMAN1TY
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th November 2011, 3:23 am

Some NPC's:

Name: Captain Breckinridge
Background: You don't know much about this guy, aside from the fact that he seems to be the captain of the ship's security detail. Private security types who take their job very seriously can seem shifty, but you've never been bothered by this guy or any of the security personnel, so you assume he must not be too bad.

Name: Alan Taylor
Background: This guy is apparently the ship's chief mechanic. While engineers often do work in the ship, his job was apparently going to be to maintain the various vehicles used to build and protect the colony. You haven't really spoken to him, and don't know much about him yet.

Name: Lieutenant Colfax
Background: Unsurprisingly, you also don't know anything about this guy. The ship had tons of people on it, why would you know stuff about the various security personnel? What you do know is that he seems to be the second in command of the security forces.

Name: Dr. Morton
Background: You've never even seen or heard of this person before, up until you stepped outside the ship. Evidently she's a doctor. You aren't entirely sure if she's just another doctor that was going to the colony, or if she was in charge of the other doctors going as well.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 21st June 2012, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 18th November 2011, 6:21 am

What happened to female NPC's?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th November 2011, 7:09 am

Dexta117 wrote:What happened to female NPC's?

I thought about making the doctor NPC female, but figured that would be cliched, having all the soldiers be males while the female character is filling the safe role of doctor.

I could still add more in time though, these are just the ones that will be notable near the start. In case it isn't obvious yet, the mechanic guy is going to inevitably want to repair some warthogs (how is the group ever going to cover ground if they don't have something to carry large amounts of supplies in?).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 18th November 2011, 10:24 am

Name: John Patterson
Helmet: ODST
Shoulders: ODST if possible if not then IDC
Color Scheme: Blue Primary, White Secondary, 1 Emblem, Dark Green Background, Red Emblem Color,
Backstory: I'll do this later.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 18th November 2011, 11:10 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:What happened to female NPC's?

I thought about making the doctor NPC female, but figured that would be cliched, having all the soldiers be males while the female character is filling the safe role of doctor.

I could still add more in time though, these are just the ones that will be notable near the start. In case it isn't obvious yet, the mechanic guy is going to inevitably want to repair some warthogs (how is the group ever going to cover ground if they don't have something to carry large amounts of supplies in?).

When will the thing really start
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th November 2011, 4:56 pm

Updated the OP with two announcements. Will be able to start the game very soon, by Monday, unless you guys decide you want it to have voice acting.

EDIT: Also, the game needs a proper name. Anybody got any good suggestions? Try to base them off the situation and premise, for example, "Crashlanded" or something. Remember, I haven't revealed zombies yet, even though I've made it fairly clear the game will focus on them.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 18th November 2011, 5:28 pm

Quick question, will the interactivity be done on your part, or will we need the game?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th November 2011, 5:43 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Quick question, will the interactivity be done on your part, or will we need the game?

I'm going to be acting out the scenes in the game based off the participants responses and then filming and editing them into a machinima. So no, you don't have to have the game to participate.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 26th March 2012, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 18th November 2011, 6:10 pm

I'm in.
Name: Dillon Fielding
Helmet: CQC
Chest: HP/HALO
Shoulders: Hazop
Color Scheme: Steel Primary, Maroon Secondary, Valkyrie Emblem, Gradient Background, Silver Emblem Color, Gold Emblem Background Color
Backstory: Was a corporal in the UNSC. he was always a little more of a rebel of his squad where he would get yelled at for multiple things. one day he witnessed one of his rebel friend in an argument with a superior. the guy snapped and killed the officer, the rebel walked up to him and said he'd kill his family, friends, and eventually him if he talked. eventually he told a superior and then went AWOL to save his ass. he then walked the streets homeless, hungry, and alone. he still kept his Magnum and Assault rifle hiding them where he can. He eventually decided to use his military experience for money. signing on with a group of Mercs called "The Soldiers of Fortune". he served carrying out assassinations and guard jobs for two years before he got his next mission. to Protect a passenger that is part of a colonization effort. when the ship crashed the passenger died. his only thoughts were "oh fuck, the Soldiers are going to be pissed, the clients dead"

also i can voice act a my character and a couple more if you want

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 18th November 2011, 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 18th November 2011, 6:13 pm

Well in that case, I'm in.

Name: Soren Blackstone
Helmet: Mark V UA
Shoulders: Default
Chest: Extra Plating and Grenade bandolier (High altitude- Low opening?)
Colour Scheme: Steel Primary, Gold Secondary, Crossed Swords emblem, Circle Background and Silver emblem colour, detail disabled.
Backstory: Growing up in a wealthy part of his home-city, Soren grew up around friends and family. Taking on engineering courses since he was 17, his intrests in engineering was geared more to anti-starship weaponry and defences. More than a year after finishing his final course he joined on with the ship currently employing the Colonial Security Force, striving to make sure the ship's weapons and shields are prepared for any contact.

Last edited by KGBOOM on 21st November 2011, 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th November 2011, 7:03 pm

*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*

Spoiler:
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th November 2011, 7:50 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*

Spoiler:

Yeah, I had figured "Mercenary" would be a common archetype. I guess more people wish they were "badass" or something. Need to remember that they're in a group with these other people, so having a unique skill (i.e. being a doctor or mechanic) will be an advantage for them. Aside from that, they don't have to be someone with a military history to use a weapon. If there's going to be zombies, obviously anyone capable of holding one is getting whatever gun they'd like.

I might just give them the option of either changing their backstory to something other than mercenary, but I think it might be a better idea to just have all the mercenary types in one group, say they're maybe all on the same team, and then come up with a team backstory.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 18th November 2011, 8:29 pm

Changed my post. Don't be a tool DiL
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 18th November 2011, 8:32 pm

i didnt mean to be a tool and say i was a badass its just i love making bounty hunter character types and when i seen merc i tryed to make him seem less badass to avoid that common thing
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 18th November 2011, 8:36 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:i didnt mean to be a tool and say i was a badass its just i love making bounty hunter character types and when i seen merc i tryed to make him seem less badass to avoid that common thing

I was calling DiL a tool, he contributed nothing positive to the thread.
You're still cool though. Smile
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th November 2011, 8:40 pm

I didn't mean you guys had to change your backgrounds, I just figured since there were so many mercenary types, they could all be from the same mercenary group, instead of having one member from several different mercenary groups. That way, you can still be mercenaries, but now you'd have a reason to be friendly with each other and work together better.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next