Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Zwytch on 16th December 2011, 9:50 pm

Oh right let me no if its paypal i can do it if not then i dont no unless i can post it to some one lol
avatar
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Posts : 372

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. on 17th December 2011, 12:23 am

Updated Java now Minecraft runs fine...
Durr.

I don't know if me being in Canada affects donating, but if it doesn't then I'll donate.
avatar
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Posts : 1333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Desert Sleepy on 17th December 2011, 3:01 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Updated Java now Minecraft runs fine...
Durr.

I don't know if me being in Canada affects donating, but if it doesn't then I'll donate.

We're probably going to have to set some sort of Paypal deal up so you international folks can donate as well, now that two of you have offered.
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  SlashmanG on 19th December 2011, 11:44 pm

If I download buy Minecraft will I have to buy anything for my computer to make it run smoothly? I can play the free version with little lag, but since I don't know much about computers I'd like to ask for your guy's opinion.

I currently have Windows 7,
Intel R Core 2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz ,
a godly ram,
and a Mobile Intel R 4 Series Express Chipset Family
(copying and pasting FTW)

I checked on "Can You Run it" but they didn't have any info on Minecraft. though everything but the graphics card is good.
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Desert Sleepy on 19th December 2011, 11:54 pm

SlashmanG wrote:If I download buy Minecraft will I have to buy anything for my computer to make it run smoothly? I can play the free version with little lag, but since I don't know much about computers I'd like to ask for your guy's opinion.

I currently have Windows 7,
Intel R Core 2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz ,
a godly ram,
and a Mobile Intel R 4 Series Express Chipset Family
(copying and pasting FTW)

I checked on "Can You Run it" but they didn't have any info on Minecraft. though everything but the graphics card is good.

You should be good. I don't think it takes too good a graphics card to run Minecraft, they just have a LOT of low quality blocks. So I think that means RAM is your biggest concern (though I'm just guessing), and you seem to be good on RAM. And I'd definitely recommend buying Minecraft, it's a lot of fun!
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  lamboman1342 on 20th December 2011, 12:13 am

I would like to play minecraft but i don't have means to give you guys money or anything really, I would like to play though but any player who is paying can be put on the server before me
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Desert Sleepy on 20th December 2011, 12:21 am

lamboman1342 wrote:I would like to play minecraft but i don't have means to give you guys money or anything really, I would like to play though but any player who is paying can be put on the server before me

Don't worry about the money, we just need to know who's interested. The more the merrier.
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  SlashmanG on 20th December 2011, 1:14 am

how would we donate?
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  SlashmanG on 20th December 2011, 1:57 am

I am now a proud owner of Minecraft! but any ideas how to cut down on the lag?
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  lamboman1342 on 20th December 2011, 2:15 am

SlashmanG wrote:I am now a proud owner of Minecraft! but any ideas how to cut down on the lag?
I haven't done this for a while and it may have changed, but press escape and navigate through options and turn graphis off fancy, and change frame rate and distance rendering or fog. This all helps reduce lag, i find the more often you launch minecraft the less laggy it gets
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  SlashmanG on 21st December 2011, 2:49 am

If we do make a server, we have to allow flight.
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Desert Sleepy on 1st January 2012, 4:50 pm

I should have a bank account sometime this week, and when I do, I'll be able to get Paypal and all that and donate.

Alternatively, if nobody's up for it I can buy the server myself, but I'll only pay for it the first time. We'd still need donations.
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  xTwelveTwentyx on 1st January 2012, 6:23 pm

You can add me to the list of people who has Minecraft, I also need a server anyhow.


Btw, whats your Frames Per Second? Mines is around 60-70 fps normally. When I'm on a hill or something, I get like 100 fps though.

xTwelveTwentyx
I don't run fast.

Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Zwytch on 2nd January 2012, 12:28 am

Some one please get a new server up
avatar
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Posts : 372

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 8th January 2012, 8:44 am

BUMP*

When we get out server up, we are banning "VrAzZLe Meister" soon as it goes up. He came on the server we are playing on, and destroyed 50% of the town.

My house, Sgt's house, Desert's house, my friend DNL's house, West's house.

His name on there is "Demolishization" i have screen shots and xbox live messages to prove its him.

I also think he should face punishment, since we are using that as our temp server basically.


Last edited by Tophat 44 on 8th January 2012, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 8th January 2012, 9:19 am

Tophat 44 wrote:BUMP*

When we get out server up, we are banning "VrAzZLe Meister" soon as it goes up. He came on the server we are playing on, and destroyed 50% of the town.

My house, Sgt's house, Desert's house, my friend DNL's house, West's house.


I also think he should face punishment, since we are using that as our temp server basically.
Ask anyone, ask West. I do not have Minecraft. In fact, I was asking them what I needed to even run it. xD
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 8th January 2012, 9:24 am

His name on there is "Demolishization" i have screen shots and xbox live messages to prove its him
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 8th January 2012, 9:35 am

I sent the XBL msgs because of what sgt informed me. Sue me for playing along with it, I never thought you'd get so over-the-top. But you still have no concrete evidence. For all we know, you could have done the griefing and made the 'Dil' sign.

Btw, why the heck would my name be 'Demolishization'? If I did have Minecraft, and the balls to leave my name on a sign at the seen. Why would I not use my regular alias?


Last edited by VrAzZLe Meister on 8th January 2012, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 8th January 2012, 9:40 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I sent the XBL msgs because of what sgt informed me. Sue me for playing along with it, I never thought you'd get so over-the-top. But you still have no concrete evidence. For all we know, you could have done the greifing and made the 'Dil' sign.

Btw, why the heck would my name be 'Demolishization'? If I did have Minecraft, and the balls to leave my name on a sign at the seen. Why would I not use my regular alias?

Because youre a fucking retard. I have screens on you on minecraft asking you i got your message, seconds after you send it.

You cant talk your way outa this now. You got sloppy.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 8th January 2012, 9:51 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I sent the XBL msgs because of what sgt informed me. Sue me for playing along with it, I never thought you'd get so over-the-top. But you still have no concrete evidence. For all we know, you could have done the greifing and made the 'Dil' sign.

Btw, why the heck would my name be 'Demolishization'? If I did have Minecraft, and the balls to leave my name on a sign at the seen. Why would I not use my regular alias?

Because youre a fucking retard. I'm sorry, but you have to personally know me to make that statement. I have screens on you on minecraft asking you i got your message, seconds after you send it. This sentence doesn't even make sense. Please elaborate.

You cant talk your way outa this now. You got sloppy. That's untrue, we still have multiple people who know I don't have Minecraft.
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 8th January 2012, 10:05 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I sent the XBL msgs because of what sgt informed me. Sue me for playing along with it, I never thought you'd get so over-the-top. But you still have no concrete evidence. For all we know, you could have done the greifing and made the 'Dil' sign.

Btw, why the heck would my name be 'Demolishization'? If I did have Minecraft, and the balls to leave my name on a sign at the seen. Why would I not use my regular alias?

Because youre a fucking retard. I'm sorry, but you have to personally know me to make that statement. I have screens on you on minecraft asking you i got your message, seconds after you send it. This sentence doesn't even make sense. Please elaborate.

You cant talk your way outa this now. You got sloppy. That's untrue, we still have multiple people who know I don't have Minecraft.

Im tired, im typing without reading.

I mean, i have screenshots, of you asking me, while you were on the server, if i got your message on xbox , seconds after you send me a message, then a second time right after you sent me a voice message.

You were even so kinda as to attempt to use the squidward joke, that stopped being funny a while ago.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 8th January 2012, 10:15 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I sent the XBL msgs because of what sgt informed me. Sue me for playing along with it, I never thought you'd get so over-the-top. But you still have no concrete evidence. For all we know, you could have done the greifing and made the 'Dil' sign.

Btw, why the heck would my name be 'Demolishization'? If I did have Minecraft, and the balls to leave my name on a sign at the seen. Why would I not use my regular alias?

Because youre a fucking retard. I'm sorry, but you have to personally know me to make that statement. I have screens on you on minecraft asking you i got your message, seconds after you send it. This sentence doesn't even make sense. Please elaborate.

You cant talk your way outa this now. You got sloppy. That's untrue, we still have multiple people who know I don't have Minecraft.

Im tired, im typing without reading.

I mean, i have screenshots, of you asking me, while you were on the server, if i got your message on xbox , seconds after you send me a message, then a second time right after you sent me a voice message.

You were even so kinda as to attempt to use the squidward joke, that stopped being funny a while ago.
#1. Screenshots alone can't prove that. Unless there's a timer synced to the XBL message time. With just the XBL messages and screenshots, no-one could tell how far apart they were sent.

#2. I never referred to you as 'Squidward'. So that's just more pieces that don't add up.
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 8th January 2012, 10:22 am

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

And Tophat... from what sgt also told me. Is that you're no stranger to griefing towns. So I dunno why you're acting like there's a tampon wedged up your ass. You've been guilty of the same thing.
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 8th January 2012, 10:22 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I sent the XBL msgs because of what sgt informed me. Sue me for playing along with it, I never thought you'd get so over-the-top. But you still have no concrete evidence. For all we know, you could have done the greifing and made the 'Dil' sign.

Btw, why the heck would my name be 'Demolishization'? If I did have Minecraft, and the balls to leave my name on a sign at the seen. Why would I not use my regular alias?

Because youre a fucking retard. I'm sorry, but you have to personally know me to make that statement. I have screens on you on minecraft asking you i got your message, seconds after you send it. This sentence doesn't even make sense. Please elaborate.

You cant talk your way outa this now. You got sloppy. That's untrue, we still have multiple people who know I don't have Minecraft.

Im tired, im typing without reading.

I mean, i have screenshots, of you asking me, while you were on the server, if i got your message on xbox , seconds after you send me a message, then a second time right after you sent me a voice message.

You were even so kinda as to attempt to use the squidward joke, that stopped being funny a while ago.
#1. Screenshots alone can't prove that. Unless there's a timer synced to the XBL message time. With just the XBL messages and screenshots, no-one could tell how far apart they were sent.

#2. I never referred to you as 'Squidward'. So that's just more pieces that don't add up.

You left me a fucking sign on the ruins of my house.
Also how would you know what was said, if you were not there and do not own the game?

Btw the messages on xbox say what time, and the screenshot does as well i believe.

Finally, you wouldnt be defending yourself this well and trying this hard to shoot down everything i say if you didnt do it. If you didnt do it you would more than likely say "Well i didnt do it" and or "dont have the game" and that would be the end of it becasue you knew you didnt do it.

You did it, you know you did it, I know you did it, and Sgtzombie knows you did it.
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 8th January 2012, 10:25 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Anyways, I'm off to bed.

And Tophat... from what sgt also told me. Is that you're no stranger to griefing towns. So I dunno why you're acting like there's a tampon wedged up your ass. You've been guilty of the same thing.

First off get your fucking facts straight. And greifing WHOLE TOWNS? Like you? no.

I griefed sgt's house because of what he said and did and that has nothing to do with this.
You griefed out whole town because youre a fucking faggot.



*EDIT: I come back after posting, signs are all gone. Hmmmm wierd huh.

Its ok though, i got a screenshot oh them before they were taken.

Can someone tell me where to locate the minecraft file? im not sure where it would be.

*EDIT:

Found them.


Last edited by Tophat 44 on 8th January 2012, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum