Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

+22
WestHybrid 360
Garquin
VrAzZLe Meister
xTwelveTwentyx
lamboman1342
SlashmanG
ApocalypseVVolf.
Zwytch
Sir Manguydude
sgt zombie23
snowwolf1996
FoundDa Kiwi
KZ Powned
Mattiicus
Meatshield718
Pwnisher James
ABigSoggy Wafle
TheRenegade4598
A Groovy Tophat
Slacker Hero
Desert Sleepy
El Mexi Can 915
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th January 2012, 10:31 am

One last reply.
Tophat 44 wrote:You left me a fucking sign on the ruins of my house.
Also how would you know what was said, if you were not there and do not own the game? Sgt informed me on the sign, everything.

Btw the messages on xbox say what time, and the screenshot does as well i believe. The screenshots have to say the specific time and day, like the Xbox message system.

Finally, you wouldnt be defending yourself this well and trying this hard to shoot down everything i say if you didnt do it. If you didnt do it you would more than likely say "Well i didnt do it" and or "dont have the game" and that would be the end of it becasue you knew you didnt do it. It's hard to drop it at "I didn't do it", if you're convicting me of stupid shit. I'm inclined to shoot down your 'evidence'.

You did it, you know you did it, I know you did it, and Sgtzombie knows you did it. What'd sgt say?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty Re: Official UX Minecraft PC Server?

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 10:41 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:One last reply.
Tophat 44 wrote:You left me a fucking sign on the ruins of my house.
Also how would you know what was said, if you were not there and do not own the game? Sgt informed me on the sign, everything.

Btw the messages on xbox say what time, and the screenshot does as well i believe. The screenshots have to say the specific time and day, like the Xbox message system.

Finally, you wouldnt be defending yourself this well and trying this hard to shoot down everything i say if you didnt do it. If you didnt do it you would more than likely say "Well i didnt do it" and or "dont have the game" and that would be the end of it becasue you knew you didnt do it. It's hard to drop it at "I didn't do it", if you're convicting me of stupid shit. I'm inclined to shoot down your 'evidence'.

You did it, you know you did it, I know you did it, and Sgtzombie knows you did it. What'd sgt say?

Screenshots tell me exactly when they were taken.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 10:53 am

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 2012-011

You shot yourself in the foot with this one.

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 2012-010

2012-1-08_07.16.38
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1/8/2012 - 7:16 am

Dil send me a voice message ONE minute before that.
I can take a picture with my cap card if needed.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 4:56 pm

Bumpity Bump.

Just let mexican know what happened. Waiting for server admin to get on so i can have him banned.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th January 2012, 5:08 pm

My crypt better not be fucking touched

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 8th January 2012, 5:10 pm

Dilmynster is not Demolization. That was someone else.

Stop jumping to conclusions, Top. He didn't do shit.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 8th January 2012, 5:25 pm

Tophat, you're going to need more proof than that to accuse Dil.

So far none of this makes sense.

First of all, who's stupid enough to leave a sign saying "I did it." Not to mention that Dil doesn't even call himself that anymore.

Second of all, we have no proof that Dil is even that profile. We don't even know if THAT guy did that based on your screenshots.

Third, not a single member has stood up saying that Dil has a minecraft account. Even if he did, he just ruined his chances of playing with us on that account. so no, he didn't do it.

fourth, I feel like I should discredit your idea because you always make drastic logic leaps like this. Not to mention that the first thing I noticed on the chat log on the screen shot was you telling Sgt. that you were going to grief him, even if that was taken out of context.

So yeah, there is no evidence here.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 5:59 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Tophat, you're going to need more proof than that to accuse Dil.

So far none of this makes sense.

First of all, who's stupid enough to leave a sign saying "I did it." Not to mention that Dil doesn't even call himself that anymore.

Second of all, we have no proof that Dil is even that profile. We don't even know if THAT guy did that based on your screenshots.

Third, not a single member has stood up saying that Dil has a minecraft account. Even if he did, he just ruined his chances of playing with us on that account. so no, he didn't do it.

fourth, I feel like I should discredit your idea because you always make drastic logic leaps like this. Not to mention that the first thing I noticed on the chat log on the screen shot was you telling Sgt. that you were going to grief him, even if that was taken out of context.

So yeah, there is no evidence here.

Alright, explain to me then, the moment i invite dil to my party last night, he stops playing long enough to accept it and says "Joining"

Before that, asks if i got his message, a minute after he sent me one. He was even specific enough to ask about the voice message.

Also i said "Sgt im gunna burn your house down" as a joke cause i thought he fucked with my house again. Fire doenst work on the server we are on.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th January 2012, 6:39 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 2012-011

2012-1-08_07.16.38
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posting the time and dates is BULLSHIT. They need to be in the screenshot. Otherwise it doesn't prove anything.

VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 6:43 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 2012-011

2012-1-08_07.16.38
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posting the time and dates is BULLSHIT. They need to be in the screenshot. Otherwise it doesn't prove anything.

When a screenshot is taken, the file name is date and time. Ill take a screenshot of my screenshot folder i guess then.

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 810
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th January 2012, 6:52 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Alright, explain to me then, the moment i invite dil to my party last night, he stops playing long enough to accept it and says "Joining"

Before that, asks if i got his message, a minute after he sent me one. He was even specific enough to ask about the voice message.
Again, you have nothing to prove that. Even if you screenshot the XBL messages and the Minecraft chatlog. NO-ONE will know how far apart they were sent. The only thing I'm guilty of, was playing along for a little bit on Xbox.

Also i said "Sgt im gunna burn your house down" as a joke cause i thought he fucked with my house again. Fire doenst work on the server we are on.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 8th January 2012, 6:53 pm

Dil, if you did any griefing the admins can logblock and check
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th January 2012, 6:56 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:When a screenshot is taken, the file name is date and time. Ill take a screenshot of my screenshot folder i guess then.

The file name can still be edited.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th January 2012, 6:58 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Dil, if you did any griefing the admins can logblock and check
Oh cool, that's just gonna prove my innocence.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th January 2012, 7:02 pm

Oh God, not again.

EDIT: Actually, not again. Guy barely even touched sgt and I's house. It'll take all of ten seconds to fix.

My condolences to everybody else who lost a house. I know it kind of sucks. Hopefully the mods will just world edit it in like they did for sgt and I's house.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 8th January 2012, 7:13 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Dil, if you did any griefing the admins can logblock and check
Oh cool, that's just gonna prove my innocence.

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Dil_ba11
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 8th January 2012, 7:29 pm

Demo was one of the faggots who was left over from eaustinn's zed night who happened to be in our lobby. Dil was complaining to Sgt asking him to buy him minecraft.

Dil doesn't have Minecraft, he wasn't in the game.

Anyone in that lobby could have told Demo that squidward joke. On top of that, Demo apparently claimed he used to be apart of UX.

I'm absolutely sure that Dil wasn't in that game. But I know who was, and I'll give you his gamertag later when I get on live.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 7:42 pm

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 911

Look at the time stamps
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 8th January 2012, 7:48 pm

Look guys, like I said before. Me and a couple of others were goofn' in party chat. The 'Dil' sign was mutual, I knew it wouldn't be hard evidence against me because I don't own the game.

An addition, Tophat, THAT FILE CAN STILL BE EDITED.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th January 2012, 7:54 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Look guys, like I said before. Me and a couple of others were goofn' in party chat. The 'Dil' sign was mutual, I knew it wouldn't be hard evidence against me because I don't own the game.

An addition, Tophat, THAT FILE CAN STILL BE EDITED.

Yes, because im going to edit my files to pin this on you, even though everything points to you.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 8th January 2012, 8:26 pm

Im not geting involed any way whats the ip you guys are playing on ?€
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 9th January 2012, 1:21 am

when is this server being made? is it even going to happen? and what server are you guys playing on?
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 9th January 2012, 1:55 am

Okay i would love to play but what is the servers name and plus i just came back from all the bullshit about paramilitary to this and could you please stop bitching about the town or the joke i don't know what Squidward done to you as a child but my friend on Minecraft got for than his house demolished.

Plus i would pay but i dont have a credit card ? and i dont work yet right now.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Official UX Minecraft PC Server? - Page 4 Empty New

Post  A Sneaky Whale 26th January 2012, 4:35 pm

I got mine craft can someone tell me the server we are in I new to minecraft my display name is beaker38. If you wish to contact me on Xbox send a message to "a sneaky whale" thanks Very Happy
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 26th January 2012, 5:20 pm

Me and my friend have a $20 west coast server going. If you guys want I'll post the ip
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next