Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo)

+14
Meatshield718
Bornkillajazzman
VrAzZLe Meister
FoundDa Kiwi
Cloakey100
Pwnisher James
snowwolf1996
mboddz751
STUNTMAN1TY
Dexta117
KGBOOM
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
Desert Sleepy
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo) - Page 6 Empty Re: Filming/OOC (Outpost Echo)

Post  Cry Vengeance 4th July 2012, 7:48 pm

Aside from that being disappointing considering how long this has been a thread, that was just incredibly half-assed.

You should be ashamed you even submitted that to youtube.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 4th July 2012, 8:28 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Aside from that being disappointing considering how long this has been a thread, that was just incredibly half-assed.

Shaddup cry vengeance my dads mayor and he will kick ur butt
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 4th July 2012, 8:44 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:It's essentially just a couple tidbits of what happened in the first episode.

Read the description to find out why it's so disjointed. Hope it's mildly entertaining despite the sloppiness.

Music too loud. Voice acting too quiet. Hard to understand. D:
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 4th July 2012, 9:12 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:It's essentially just a couple tidbits of what happened in the first episode.

Read the description to find out why it's so disjointed. Hope it's mildly entertaining despite the sloppiness.
This made me soft.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 5th July 2012, 12:41 am

Meatshield718 wrote:Music too loud. Voice acting too quiet. Hard to understand. D:

There's music?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 5th July 2012, 5:23 am

. ADestroyer360 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Music too loud. Voice acting too quiet. Hard to understand. D:

There's music?

Yes? It's the music ambiance.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 5th July 2012, 12:22 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
. ADestroyer360 wrote:

There's music?

Holy shit there's totally fucking music!
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th July 2012, 1:53 pm

. ADestroyer360 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
. ADestroyer360 wrote:

There's music?

Either I'm not understanding something here or you have yet to discover that sarcasm does not work on the internet. O_O
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th July 2012, 7:08 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
. ADestroyer360 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
. ADestroyer360 wrote:

There's music?

Either I'm not understanding something here or you have yet to discover that sarcasm does not work on the internet. O_O

I was referring to my shitty earbuds that don't work right. I didn't hear the music with them, but my laptop speakers heard it fine.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th July 2012, 4:39 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Aside from that being disappointing considering how long this has been a thread, that was just incredibly half-assed.

As said in the description, it was very rushed and half-assed indeed. Did this in a day mainly because I just received Flask's logo and I wanted to see what I could make intro-wise with it. Ended up deciding I needed video following the intro to demo it properly. Ultimately decided to make a trailer to test out everything. The length doesn't really have anything to do with this. Like I said earlier, I made this in one day, and I could have worked longer to try and fine tune it but I was leaving the following morning and wanted to finish it that night.

Basically, there shouldn't be any expectations here, and how long this has been a thread shouldn't give you any. Whenever I get around to making this, I don't plan on doing all the puppeteering alone (it's not as easy controlling multiple controllers as you might think).

That was a problem while making it. The video without any music wasn't trailer-y enough, and just seemed to be a bunch of people talking to nobody. I got in contact with someone who said they could make custom music a while ago, but they said they'd need the actual scenes that require the music before they could do that. Since no actual scenes have been made, no custom music is available. And I wouldn't request they make custom music for one short, shoddily made trailer.

As for the voice acting, I didn't really adjust it much. I increased the volume of one line, but that's it. Whenever I make this, I'll have to get all the lines at about the same volume (and most of them are easy to hear. One problem here is music, which won't be present or at least not prominent whenever people are talking).

As for hard to understand, I'm assuming that's referring to it being disjointed. It is, since it was just a couple parts from the game. Actual trailers are made long after the finished product, not the other way around as is the case here. Like I put in the description, it's almost certain none of these scenes will be in the actual series (as in none of the exact shots shown here).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th July 2012, 2:28 am

Been meaning to do this for a while. The character James Patterson can be taken by anyone now. This means if you're not in the game, just say "I'll take him" then you are that character.

If you ARE in the game however, and nobody outside takes him, you can claim him and control both him and your character in the game. Reason being that he's already got a voice actor. So yeah, basically anyone who wants to have control of James Patterson can just say here and I'll give it to him. Try not to make it too blatant if you use him to further your other characters goals, IE don't go "I'M GONNA GO HELP CHARACTER A WITH WHATEVER HE NEEDS NOW". If you have any questions about him, just ask and I'll try to answer.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6