Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  SlashmanG on 5th January 2012, 4:26 am

Mkay, for those of you that don't remember or weren't there, I created a BFBC2 roleplay in which a squad of specially trained operatives would have to go up against a full team of Russians with one High value target ( ie. a general or something) and kill the HVT. It didn't last long, mainly because of people who refused to follow the rules and yadda yadda yadda. but! in the one game that was played correctly it was a blast!
I'd like to test the waters and see if anyone would be interested in playing something like this.
and please note I don't have to host. we could get someone else if that's what you guys would prefer.
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  A Groovy Tophat on 5th January 2012, 5:27 am

SlashmanG wrote:Mkay, for those of you that don't remember or weren't there, I created a BFBC2 roleplay in which a squad of specially trained operatives would have to go up against a full team of Russians with one High value target ( ie. a general or something) and kill the HVT. It didn't last long, mainly because of people who refused to follow the rules and yadda yadda yadda. but! in the one game that was played correctly it was a blast!
I'd like to test the waters and see if anyone would be interested in playing something like this.
and please note I don't have to host. we could get someone else if that's what you guys would prefer.

No private matches lmao. Have fun trying to host without those XD
avatar
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Posts : 2447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  SlashmanG on 5th January 2012, 5:42 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
SlashmanG wrote:Mkay, for those of you that don't remember or weren't there, I created a BFBC2 roleplay in which a squad of specially trained operatives would have to go up against a full team of Russians with one High value target ( ie. a general or something) and kill the HVT. It didn't last long, mainly because of people who refused to follow the rules and yadda yadda yadda. but! in the one game that was played correctly it was a blast!
I'd like to test the waters and see if anyone would be interested in playing something like this.
and please note I don't have to host. we could get someone else if that's what you guys would prefer.

No private matches lmao. Have fun trying to host without those XD

OK? I didn't know this. thanks for being a dick about it.
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  Pwnisher James on 5th January 2012, 2:51 pm

There is no other way to put it, it's practically impossible to do it. Unless you get 24 people?
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  KGBOOM on 5th January 2012, 8:34 pm

I remember someone posting on this very forum that if you enter the right parameters into the 'search for server' thing, you can find plenty of empty matches we can use.
avatar
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Posts : 815

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. on 5th January 2012, 8:45 pm

KGBOOM wrote:I remember someone posting on this very forum that if you enter the right parameters into the 'search for server' thing, you can find plenty of empty matches we can use.

it's possible, if you have 24 people ready to jump into an empty room at once.

avatar
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Posts : 1333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  KGBOOM on 5th January 2012, 9:20 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
KGBOOM wrote:I remember someone posting on this very forum that if you enter the right parameters into the 'search for server' thing, you can find plenty of empty matches we can use.

it's possible, if you have 24 people ready to jump into an empty room at once.


Believe me, the toilets at my highschool make that idea look like flinging peas into the grand canyon
avatar
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Posts : 815

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  A Man Whit A Hat on 6th January 2012, 3:28 pm

I will Play when u r hostin.
avatar
A Man Whit A Hat
Member

Posts : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  DJDemitri on 6th January 2012, 6:28 pm

I would love to join, I just want at least a little understanding of what we are doing.
Can we do other things like assassinations and like have more than one HVT in charge of squads alpha bravo an another guy in charge of charlieand delta. Like close to real military.
Oh and defiantly something with a capture and double agent system.
avatar
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Posts : 441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Spec Ops Missions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum