Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

+8
Cloakey100
ApocalypseVVolf.
DJDemitri
Desert Sleepy
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
12 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  KGBOOM 8th January 2012, 2:22 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
KGBOOM wrote:Sean: He smiles at the barkeep, "Yeah, I am, Just finished a Caravan Job. Say...Know of anything interesting happening in the area?"
Barnes: "Well, ever since the Mayor died, there's been a power struggle of sorts between this big player from the Hub Tyrone, who owns the Trading post, and Sheila Darkwater, the mayor's daughter. Sheila also owns Sunset Caravans."

"Tell me about that big player, Tyrone." Sips his beer.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  Bornkillajazzman 8th January 2012, 2:32 pm

Omar: Heads to the Doc's Drugstore and ask's for two dose of Jet.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 8th January 2012, 8:21 pm

OOC

Please please please stop quoting conversations you have with NPCs. About half the time I spend writing the updates is deleting those quotes. Update coming in about an hour.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 8th January 2012, 9:16 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "Well this has been fun and all, but.... yea, cya." Head to scrappers place.
At the Scrapper's Place you meet Lila Henace, the owner. "Well howdy. We don't get a lot of ghouls here in Junktown. Can I help ya'll find somethin'?"

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad: Watch Lex walk away :at Tyrone " There you gone and pissed off my help, what's your problem anyway?"
Tyrone: "Who I do and don't sell to is my business. Now, either buy something or piss off."

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: Find out what healing powder does.
((Medicine)Healing Powder heals 15 damage, but lowers the target's Perception by 1 for 1 hour)

KGBOOM wrote:"Tell me about that big player, Tyrone." Sips his beer.
Barnes: "Word is, Tyrone came out here after he had a few disagreements with local sheriffs over his business techniques. He's been settin' up a nice tradin' business, and you can find his goons all over town."

Bornkillajazzman wrote:Omar: Heads to the Doc's Drugstore and ask's for two dose of Jet.
Here you go. (Cost: 50 caps)
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th January 2012, 9:28 pm

Lex: "At least you're a lot kinder than the last guy, my name is Lex, could I have a look at your wares?." Give her a smile. "Do you know why that Tyrone guy got kicked out of the Hub?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th January 2012, 10:27 pm

(I'm assuming I received the same information from Pete.)

Dante: *Head to the Scumpit Saloon, buy a drink, and sit down.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th January 2012, 1:17 am

Walter: Buy 3 Healing powder.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 9th January 2012, 3:47 pm

Sean: "I'll have another, thanks" He pays for his drink and looks over at Dante, with seemingly innocent curiosity.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 9th January 2012, 5:05 pm

Vlad: @ Tyrone " Caps are caps, if you can over price a ghoul whats the harm, but it is your business. What I need is too expensive right now, for when I come back do you have any men for sale? Goons or slaves will work that is if you sell them.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 9th January 2012, 5:12 pm

Omar: Nods to the Doctor before leaving the store and heading to the Company Caravan Store.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th January 2012, 11:40 pm

Spoiler:
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 12th January 2012, 2:57 am

Spoiler:
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th January 2012, 1:20 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
Spoiler:

It's dead son.

Dead

Dead

Dead

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 13th January 2012, 12:21 am

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "At least you're a lot kinder than the last guy, my name is Lex, could I have a look at your wares?." Give her a smile. "Do you know why that Tyrone guy got kicked out of the Hub?"
"We've got pretty much anything you could ever want, as long as you want random junk and scrap metal. I've got a few guns in the back, as well as some weapon repair kits. If your looking for work, I've also got some jobs that need doing." Though not normally the chatty type, Lina feels compelled to tell you want to know(Charisma). "Tyrone gave you trouble, did he? Don't mind him, he's an asshole to everyone. Way I heard it, Tyrone had found a way to make caps; some kind of pre-war press he found in a Nuka-Cola plant. He could have tanked the Hub's economy single-handed.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: Buy 3 Healing powder.
Here you go. [120 caps]

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad: @ Tyrone " Caps are caps, if you can over price a ghoul whats the harm, but it is your business. What I need is too expensive right now, for when I come back do you have any men for sale? Goons or slaves will work that is if you sell them.
Tyrone: "Watch yourself son; anywhere else in Junktown, even asking about slaves could get you hanged."
Spoiler:

Bornkillajazzman wrote:Omar: Nods to the Doctor before leaving the store and heading to the Company Caravan Store.
You recognize Sheila Darkwater, owner of Sunset Caravans (and your current employer), working the counter. She smiles "Hello, and welcome to the Sunset Caravans Company store. Do you work with the Company?"

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
Spoiler:

It's dead son.
Spoiler:

Last edited by .ADestroyer360 on 13th January 2012, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I derped)
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th January 2012, 1:24 am

Dante: Leave some caps on the table, take your drink, and leave.

*Head to the Company Tailor.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 13th January 2012, 1:38 am

Lex: "Thanks, you have been ALOT of help. Maybe I will see ya around some time, huh?" Head to Docs Drugstore. "Hey, how's it going? what do you know about that Tyrone guy?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th January 2012, 1:59 am

Walter: Head to the company armorer, ask the owner what's for sale there. Find out if there's anything that will fit a mutant.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2012, 2:43 am

Neil: walks to the scrumpit saloon

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 13th January 2012, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 13th January 2012, 1:57 pm

Sean: Finishes his drink, then walks out of the Bar, knocking Neils shoulder as he walks past.
He stands outside the Bar, staring aimlessly at his surroundings.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 5:14 pm

Vlad: "yea thanks for the advice Tyrone." Leave ten caps with him as good will, walk to the saloon for a nice drink, see Sean with a blank face, "You alright friend, you going somewhere?"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2012, 5:25 pm

Neil@Sean: "hey asshole, are you fucking blind"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 13th January 2012, 6:06 pm

Sean: @Neil "The bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Be careful, birdie. I've killed a lot of birds."
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 8:08 pm

Vlad @Neil: "Hey keep a cool head, we all can ruin eachother day with a fight, but let's not ok, not to mention whoever loses won't be killed quickly..."
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th January 2012, 9:53 pm

Dante: Type "Combat Leather Jacket".

For the post down here.
|
|
|
\/

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 13th January 2012, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 13th January 2012, 10:00 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Leave some caps on the table, take your drink, and leave.

*Head to the Company Tailor.*
You find no one at the counter. However, when you turn to leave, you notice a small kiosk. Sunset Caravans is doing well; they have automated bartering stations! You activate the screen. What would you like to search for?

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "Thanks, you have been ALOT of help. Maybe I will see ya around some time, huh?" Head to Docs Drugstore. "Hey, how's it going? what do you know about that Tyrone guy?"
Doc: "Heard he came here from the Hub, but I'm not one to gossip. Can I get you something?"

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: Head to the company armorer, ask the owner what's for sale there. Find out if there's anything that will fit a mutant.
You step up to one of the trading kiosks. Their selection of mutant attire is limited; there is only one set of leather armour that will fit you. It is priced at 150 caps.

It is getting late. Fortunately, all employees of Sunset Caravans can stay in the Company Barracks for free.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next