Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

+27
Super Mega King
Kugeth8
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Vicious Fox
Cry Vengeance
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
Leniette
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
VrAzZLe Meister
Pwnisher James
Slacker Hero
Dexta117
ApocalypseVVolf.
NJxGUNNER
Namorg
snowwolf1996
Meatshield718
WestHybrid 360
Robochips*
FoundDa Kiwi
Eaglendia
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Eaglendia 22nd January 2012, 10:07 pm

"You'll get so confused that you'll begin to race,
Down long, wiggled roads at a break-necking pace.
And grind on for miles across weirdish, wild space.
Heading, I fear, toward a most useless place.
"
~ Dr. Seuss, American author
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) What2

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Open
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty Re: Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Eaglendia 22nd January 2012, 10:07 pm

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) OTPYGFinal
You are now smokin' with the best.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

"It's cold out there."
~ Nunu, League of Legends

"Oh, the Places You'll Go" is a game that will push your psyche to its limits. Expect every aspect of your character to be put to the test in a constant battle for superiority--in a format that will echo MSPC, the greatest narrative story ever known to man.

If you've read MSPC, you basically know how to play. The rules of the game will be explained during the game proper. The only major rule is activity. Don't sign up for this shit unless you know you're going to -at least- check, -at least- daily, inclement circumstances excepted. If your dog has the flu or you break an arm--no worries, I see you. If you get bored and stop playing--not cool.

HOW CAN I GET A PIECE

To join the game's expansive ten-person cast, I will need the following information.

- Color: (Colors not pictured will be ignored. You're playing one of the dudes up there. Each individual character has an intrinsic special ability--what is it? You'll have to find out.)

- Character Name: (What would you like your colored stick figure to be called?)

- Class: (What class are you? Classes will be listed in next post.)

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? (Yes, I'm serious. Incomplete signups will be ignored. Them's the breaks.)

IS CELESTIALS CANCELLED?

Yes.

WHAT ABOUT ALL OF YOUR OTHER SHITTY FORUM GAMES

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

IS THE ORANGE ONE A CHICK?

Yes.

I CAN'T TELL IF IT'S A CHICK

The yellow one is too. Though I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell without the hair.

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) TheCast

Last edited by Eaglendia on 23rd January 2012, 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Empty Re: Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Eaglendia 22nd January 2012, 10:08 pm

THE CLASSES

“All men should strive to learn, before they die
What they are running to, and from, and why.”

~ 17th century French philosopher, Lindsay Lohan

Warrior
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 1
A master of weapons and combat arts, the Warrior excels in the role of physical combat. Warriors are capable of anything from wielding a sword and shield for defense--or a massive claymore for offense. They can be slow and powerful, or light-footed dual-wielders. The Warrior is usually physically durable but lacks magical affinity.
Sample Skills
*Fus Roh Blah: Shout at the laws of physics to make your voice echo onward, and strike enemies with savage force.
*Taunt: Force an opponent to attack you.
*Mortal Wound: Savagely strikes an opponent to reduce the effectiveness of healing.

Elementalist
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 2
Master of earth, fire, water, and air. The Elementalist is capable of incredible magical feats, calling about the forces that govern the world. What they lack in defense, they make up for with magical attacks that can assail multiple enemies.
Sample Skills
*Rock Solid: Summons a shield of stone to provide extra defense, and can explode for an area attack.
*Meteor Stream: A mentally exhaustive evocation that can lay waste to a massive area with a storm of burning rocks from space.
*Ice Discs: “I tried to imagine the ice in my mind--what shapes it could become, and how sharp--then I turned it into a Tron disc.”

Monk
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 3
The Monk is a holy warrior whose presence will ensure that their allies will never fall. They possess defensive magic that will prevent their allies from losing health--the monk's Inner Flame means that the closer the candle is to extinguishing, the more fiercely it will burn!
Sample Skills
*Heal: Calls down holy energy to restore the Monk or one of their allies.
*Iron Will: Strengthens the mind of an ally, allowing them to thrive in combat beyond their simple human limitations.
*Inner Flame: The lower the Monk's HP, the stronger they become.

Weeaboo
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 4
With this class, you will avenge the deaths of those who killed your famury; never again will you be involved in a shamefuru dispuray, or fall and be forced to sukuranburu to your feet while your peers laugh. You will wield magic abilities that typically enhance your physical power or damage single targets at range--the Weeaboo excels at fighting with fists, knuckles, and push knives, but can also wield katana and nunchaku, superior to any of the Western weapons the other classes hold dear.
Sample Skills
*Spirit Gun: A bolt of energy fired from the fingertips damages a single target.
*Ninjitsu: The Weeaboo can evade attacks and strike critically in combat.
*Power-Up: With a lot of screaming, the Weeaboo can achieve a higher form.

Ranger
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 5
The Ranger is one with nature, and combines stealth, ranged combat, and a bit of magical prowess. Rangers use bows and knives to fight, and can commune with creatures and plant life. They are resourceful and can apply first aid, as well as set up traps for foolish enemies, but are not suited to front-line combat.
Sample Skills
*Explosives: Fire an exploding arrow from your bow at a target enemy. You may also plant explosive traps when outside of combat.
*Nature's Call: Summon or influence animals to fight alongside you.
*Track: Mark an enemy, allowing you to follow them wherever they go and deal additional damage to them in combat.

Musician
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 6
I hope you're fucking ready to rock, because this class can do some shit that will blow your motherfucking brains all over that wall back there. This riff I'm about to play right here is literally like a jet engine taking off inside your goddamn skull, you worthless cunt. Hell yes, you know you want this shit. Musicians wield instruments, most of which are for pussies. Yeah, you can play a flute, but do you like fucking Jethro Tull or something you little twat? Fuck no.
Sample Skills
*Bach’s Bombastic Bellow: Damage and push enemies back with a massive blast of sonic force.
*Devlin’s Debilitating Dirge: Weakens the physical power of enemies who hear the melody.
*Vapid Verse of Versailles: Dulls the effects of all magical spells used in the area.

Scholar
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 7
The Scholar is a master of wisdom and knowledge. Understanding is central to achieving one's goals--for example, it is wise to ensure that your enemies are unable to act before entering a battle. With magic that pierces the heart of your opponent, afflicting them with a variety of debilitating status effects and turning their luck against them, you can achieve just that. In battle, Scholars read from Tomes. These heavy books are also able to block weapon strikes and nullify magic in a pinch.
Sample Skills
*Convulsion of Fate: Use magic to twist the forces of luck around an enemy, and take their fortune for yourself.
*Dread Curse of Azathoth: Curse an opponent with searing pain, and force their spirit to fight alongside you when they inevitably die.
*Paradise Lost: Absorb an opponent’s spell into your Tome, and use their power at your whim.

Detective
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 8
The Detective might not excel in slaying the great beasts of the world, but they are champions of problem solving--as well as striking down other would-be heroes. By skills of careful deduction, you will be the master of your enemy's fate. Detectives specialize in revolvers but can wield rapiers and similar swords, as well as hand-to-hand combat.
Sample Skills
*Just As I Expected: Predict the next move of an opponent to completely negate their attack and inflict immense amounts of damage onto them.
*Mentalism: Using the powers of suggestion, dominate the mind of a target to influence the very actions they take.
*How The Fuck Did You Know That: Receive a hint to a puzzle.

Joker
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 10
The Joker wields cards in combat and excels in ranged fighting as well as a wide variety of magic--in combat, he can be a literal wild card. Will your attacks deal powerful magic damage, or stun your enemies? Will you summon a great beast, or destroy yourself and everyone around you with a surge of untamed power? It's all in the cards.
Sample Skills
*Wild Card - Summoning: Play a “monster card” to summon an extraplanar creature to fight for you--or against you.
*Magic Card - Offense: Attack an enemy with a card that can inflict a variety of damaging status effects.
*Dead Man’s Hand: Use the unholy power of the Ace of Spades to instantly kill another player--if you can stop them from returning the card to sender.

Cheerleader
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) 9
Two, Four, Six, Eight. Who do we appreciate?
You’re dead. Yeah. You’re dead. Invaluable to a fighting force, the Cheerleader's dancing can summon her allies across space and time, increase their fighting ability—and worst of all, force her enemies to join in.
*Spirit Stick: Throw a spirit stick that will always return to your hand, dealing damage—decorate it with the ears of your fallen enemies.
*Ready? OKAY!: Increase the attack and speed of your allies.
*Pep Rally: Summon all of your allied players to aid you in battle, as long as they wish to join you.

Repeats are allowed, but there are ten classes--enough for every character to be a unique class. If there isn't enough distribution, people will have to change or be changed. If everyone picks the same class then I'm randomly reassigning them.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 22nd January 2012, 10:16 pm

- Color: Purple.

- Character Name: Vekken.

- Class: Elementalist.

- Where would you take a girl on a first date: Pfft. Who 'plans' were they're going to go. It's a spur of the moment thing, ya know?
But if I HAD to, I would model it after my date with my ex- for our one year anniversary; starting off with a delicious lunch at Outback Steakhouse. Then moving on to Wilmot Mountain for some skiing/snowboarding with some snowball shenanigans in between. Then retiring to the lodge where we sat by the fire, hot chocolate in hand, with her head resting on my shoulder. Took me 6 months to get enough money to afford all that, but it sure as hell was worth it.

This just got me all sentimental. :/

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 23rd January 2012, 9:36 pm; edited 17 times in total
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 22nd January 2012, 10:24 pm

Ok gents. Whether eagle mentioned this or not, I will decide and beat eagle into agreeing with me on who gets in based on your incredibly interesting sign up answers. But some time into the last question...
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 22nd January 2012, 10:29 pm

- Color: Blue

- Character Name: West Bird

- Class: Joker

- Where would you take a girl on a first date?: Diner

Last edited by Westhybrid 360 on 22nd January 2012, 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 22nd January 2012, 10:32 pm

- Color: Green (First choice, although I'd be willing to switch as long as I can play. Razz)

- Character Name: John "Green" Wagner

- Class: Musician

- Where would you take a girl on a first date?

Well, I'll be honest with you. Picking up chicks is my life, and it's REALLY easy. I'm sure the rest of these losers are posting what they would do, but I'll tell you what I did. It was a Friday night, and I landed tickets to a rock concert. Needless to say, I picked up the hottest chick in high school. All it took were some smooth words, and my skill as a musician. The band was OK, but nothing I couldn't do with one hand tied behind my back. I won't get into details of what happened after the concert because I'm sure that it'll be too much for you little virgin ears. Lets just say it was far better than I'm sure any of you could have or will experience, and that was just my first.

Here's a few tips:

1. Learn to play an instrument. Every chick has a weakness to some form of jam, and I know how to play several instruments for any occasion.

2. Work out a little. You aren't going to pick up women with your flab arms. I'm looking at you, nerds.

(Note: John has never had a date, and will most likely lie through his teeth to keep up the impression that he is the coolest guy you will ever meet, as well as a famous musician. As it turns out, the majority of females never seemed to like the guy that was always full of himself.)

Last edited by Meatshield718 on 23rd January 2012, 9:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd January 2012, 10:35 pm

- Color:Teal

- Character Name: The wolf of snow

- Class: Musician

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? I would take her to times square then I would start vomiting and say facts about wildlife and bear grylls while getting my testicles bitten by venomous snakes and my foot eaten by crocodiles while having rape for breakfast or probably take them to a lovely game of D&D or Descent: Journeys into the dark where we would have orgasmic time slicing giants in half and hauling a fat princess everywhere or maybe even to a concert of her favorite band and rock all night because i want them to see the hippie-geek that i really am instead of being the boring guy who does nothing except play video games

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 23rd January 2012, 11:39 am; edited 3 times in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 22nd January 2012, 10:37 pm

Color: Yellow

- Character Name: Miss Daisy (first name is actually Miss)

- Class: SCHOLAR (fuck my previous choice, scholar is much more badass)

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? (Since i was thinking at the time, my answer was pretty dull and i shall now elaborate) Well it really matters what the girl is into/how much i know the girl. My first date can range from anything like getting lost walking around in a neighboring town or to something less romantic like smoking pot and hanging out. But if i really don't know the chick all too well I'd probably take her out to diner or a movie or both.

Last edited by Namorg on 23rd January 2012, 1:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  NJxGUNNER 22nd January 2012, 10:38 pm

Color- Teal

Character Name- Dwight Maldanado

Class- Monk

Where would you take a girl on a first date?- To a small restaurant with good cheap food. If she is absolutely the hottest girl in the world i would put some more effort into it like maybe take her to a place of her choice, pay for whatever she wants, and do anything she wants except some things like certain death. If she turns out to be an ass i would probably screw with her head and maybe buy the most expensive food at the restaurant then leave without giving her notice and make her pay the bill.

Last edited by NJxGUNNER on 23rd January 2012, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

NJxGUNNER
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd January 2012, 10:40 pm

Color: Pink (Red if SMK doesn't participate.)

Name: Wolfenstein Broussard (Seems to be a substantial amount of wolves, inform me if you wish for the name to be edited.)

Where would you take a girl on the first date? To the dungeon where I keep the rest of them. (Just kidding, a theatre, or wherever she may prefer.)

Class: Detective.

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 22nd January 2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 22nd January 2012, 10:55 pm

Color: Black

Character Name: Dex

Class: Elementalist

Where would you take a girl on a first date? A BBQ
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 22nd January 2012, 10:56 pm

Color: #267F00

Name: Ignavus von Slak, Iggy for short.

Class: Warrior

Where would you take a girl on a first date?: "Do I look like I have money for that shit? Do you know what I make on a Warrior's salary? Well, I mean, if I really didn't have a choice, I guess I could take her to the The Spoiled Grog, it's this little inn down on Flea Alley. Listen, it's not the greatest place to sleep, but when my landlady has placed sellswords in front of my door threatening to kill me because I owe her two months rent, it's a decent place to sleep for the night.

I'd even do the lovely lady right, given I have some coin in my purse. Otherwise, she'd have to pay. Every Tuesday is Two for Tuesday, meaning we get our fill of Grog and Gruel for the night. I mean, we'd REALLY eat like Kings that night. And hell, even though we'd get two beds, because that is apart of the deal, I might add. We wouldn't even need two so I might get some coin back on that! Once, I barter with the Inn Keeper that is. The only, err, problem is that all the bunks are in the same room. But, I'd make all that lot SWEAR to close their eyes, page boy's honor!

Yeah.... I'm sure she'd be head over heals for me after that."

Last edited by Slacker Hero on 23rd January 2012, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 22nd January 2012, 11:06 pm

Color: Orange

Character Name: Jamie

Class: Warrior

Where would you take a girl on a first date? Her house. No just kidding, but In all honesty I would probably take her to a classy dinner (If she is a classy girl of course), or I would take her to see a movie at the local theaters. (God I love the popcorn trick Smile)

Last edited by Pwnisher James on 23rd January 2012, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 22nd January 2012, 11:06 pm

Colour: Teal (I might go pink if Apoc hops off it)

Name: Zephyr

Class: Elementalist

Where would you take a girl on a first date?: My bedroom, har har. The movies I suppose.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 22nd January 2012, 11:16 pm

Color: LAVENDAR

Name: Wilhelm Rodin Vanguard

Class: Scholar

Where would you take a girl on a first date?: I'd take that bitch to a Magic: The Gathering tournament and show her ALL my mythic rares.

Spoiler:
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 22nd January 2012, 11:18 pm

- Color: #267F00 (Willing to switch to Green or Purple if it would allow me to play)

- Character Name: Doctor Richard P.

- Class: Joker

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? The Ice Cream Social, obviously. Or perhaps the Nickelodeon for a showing of a melodrama. After our activity, I'd drive her to my condominium and, after showing her my abode, demonstrate the amazing spiritual and physical benefits of spending just one hour in my patented all natural holistic Sweatsack™. After ensuring that she realized the importance of her daily dose, I would drive her home in my automobile, shake her father's hand, and return to my condominium.

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) Trshds11

Last edited by Courtyard Droll on 23rd January 2012, 8:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 22nd January 2012, 11:19 pm

- Color: Orange. I will fucking murder you all if I don't get orange, I'm serious.

- Character Name: Natala Carmine

- Class: Detective.

- Where would you take a girl on a first date: .. ... ... ... .... why is this the question. This is a dumb question, as I would obviously take her fucking dragon slaying you fuckwits.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 22nd January 2012, 11:22 pm

Melissa. You must answer the question. And it has to be where you would take a GIRL on a first date.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 22nd January 2012, 11:22 pm

Chipper: That was the answer to the question. That's where I took Peter.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 22nd January 2012, 11:24 pm

Haha that just made my day so much better.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 22nd January 2012, 11:25 pm

My single purpose in life is to make your day better
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 22nd January 2012, 11:26 pm

Then please. Keep humiliating Peter on this site.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 22nd January 2012, 11:30 pm

That's my other purpose in life.
B)
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd January 2012, 11:36 pm

- Color: Black (or any available male character such as Blue, Green, Teal, Pink, Purple, or #267F00)

- Character Name: Thomas Hatt

- Class: Ranger

- Where would you take a girl on a first date?: I would take her to a nice little spot in the plains of Oblivion with me, or Hell. You can never go wrong with taking someone to Hell with you.

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 23rd January 2012, 11:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next