Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 24th January 2012, 10:19 pm

Spoiler:
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Preview1

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Preview2

(RED) Super Mega King - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
Red the Scholar - Level 1: “Special Class”
ABILITIES
*Curse of Weakness: 4 MP - Reduce all damage dealt by an opponent.
*Blaze Pulse (Intrinsic): 5 MP - For a short time, your attacks and spellcasts against enemies will inflict fire damage.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(BLUE) Oo Coggy oO - Not Injured, 10/10 MP
Coggy the Warrior - Level 1: “Dragon-bait”
ABILITIES
*Taunt: 2 MP - Force a target enemy to attack you--or fight you if you are in a battle against multiple players.
*Fus Roh Blah I: 3 MP - Push enemies back, and deal minuscule damage.
*First to Live (Intrinsic): 5 MP - Temporarily become immune to death.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(GREEN) Meatshield718 - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
John Wagner the Musician - Level 1: “Nickelback Lead Singer”
ABILITIES
*Build Me Up, Buttercup: 4 MP - Empower the next attack of yourself or a target ally to deal bonus damage. Can be used outside of battle, but only one character can be under the effect at the same time.
*Pure Heart (Intrinsic): 5 MP – Purify some beneficial status effects from a target.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(ORANGE) Leniette - Not Injured, 5/5 MP
Natala Carmine the Detective - Level 1: “Ace Dick”
ABILITIES
*Sleuth: 1 MP - Search an enemy for weaknesses to enable yourself and your allies to deal increased damage to them.
Stamina (Intrinsic): Passive – Low chance to inflict a bonus attack when using moves in battle.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(PURPLE) FoundDaKiwi - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
Vekken the Elementalist - Level 1: “Hot Shit”
ABILITIES
*Fireball: 4 MP – Throw a ball of fire at a target.
*Leyfarer (Intrinsic): Passive – Receive a warning when an enemy is going to use a magic attack.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(BLACK) Desert Sleepy - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
Des the Monk - Level 1: “Mother Teresa”
ABILITIES
*Heal: 3 MP – Restores some HP to a nearby ally.
*Inner Flame (Passive) – Receive an attack bonus the lower your health is.
*Mercantile (Intrinsic): Passive – NPCs like you more, especially when you are alone.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(YELLOW) Namorg - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
Miss Daisy the Scholar - Level 1: “Yellow Journalist”
ABILITIES
*Curse of Weakness: 4 MP - Reduce all damage dealt by an opponent.
*Indomitable Spirit (Intrinsic): Passive – High chance to ignore negative status effects.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(PINK) ApocalypseVVolf - Not Injured, 5/5 MP
Wolfenstein Broussard the Detective - Level 1: “Pinko”
ABILITIES
*Sleuth: 1 MP - Search an enemy for weaknesses to enable yourself and your allies to deal increased damage to them.
Pressure (Intrinsic): 5 MP – Temporarily stun any nearby enemies that have less relative health than you.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(TEAL) Slacker Hero - Not Injured, 10/10 MP
Ignavus von Slak the Weeaboo - Level 1: “Sausage Uchiha”
ABILITIES
*Spirit Gun I: 5 MP – Fires a bolt of spirit energy that can deal damage to a target. Deals extra damage if you catch a foe by surprise.
*Azure Surge (Intrinsic): No Cost – Restore 50% of your missing mana.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(#267F00) Courtyard Droll - Not Injured, 10/10 MP
Dr. Richard P. the Joker - Level 1: “Queen of Hearts”
ABILITIES
*Kinetic Card: 5 MP – Throws a card that stuns a target, but has a chance to miss.
*0x00000 Unhandled Exception (Intrinsic): 10 MP – Activate the effect of a random ability, or teleport to a random location, or phase out of existence, or die.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(VIOLET) NickisanEnigma - Not Injured, 10/10 MP
Nick the Cheerleader - Level 1: “Enough Said”
ABILITIES
*Ready? Okay!: 3 MP – Increase the attack damage of nearby allies.
*Morbid Gift (Intrinsic): No Cost – Donate a level of your own health to a targeted being.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(ROSE) Flasktoss55 - Not Injured, 10/10 MP
Ash Ketchum the Ranger - Level 1: “MLG Quickscope Montage”
ABILITIES
*Mystic Shot: 4 MP – Deals damage to a target, and bonus damage if they attacked you immediately beforehand.
*Ineffable Charm (Intrinsic): No Cost – Escape a battle with most players and enemies.
INVENTORY
OTHER
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 24th January 2012, 10:19 pm

A strange, sinking feeling overcomes you. You are surrounded by color, plummeting into darkness. Memories blaze by, but you're not even sure any of them ever happened to you.

A familiar friend.

A great, purple triangle.

The heart of a dying star.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) AREYOUHAPPY

You stand at a crossroads, but are not sure how you got here. Surrounding you are people that give you conflicting feelings—some friendly, others foreboding. Two doors await. What will you do?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 24th January 2012, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Leniette 24th January 2012, 10:24 pm

Orange/Natala: That's a fucking gay-ass rhyme. Do not go in any door yet. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Gbps 24th January 2012, 10:42 pm

tђ๏รє ฬђ๏ ๔๏ ภ๏t ﻮ๏ tђг๏ยﻮђ ค ๔๏๏г ฬเll ๒є ๔єคlt ฬเtђ ๒א ๓є.

tђคt ๒єเภﻮ รคเ๔, เt ฬ๏ยl๔ ๒є เภ א๏ยг ๒єรt เภtєгєรt t๏ ﻮ๏ tђг๏ยﻮђ ค ๔๏๏г.
Gbps
Gbps
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 24th January 2012, 10:46 pm

Yellow/Daisy: Stay where I am and observe the others. You cant expect a girl to make the first move can you?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 24th January 2012, 10:48 pm

Orange/Natala: JUST FUCKING GO IN THE LEFT DOOR THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 24th January 2012, 10:48 pm

Rose: Inspect the archway to the left.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 24th January 2012, 10:49 pm

Damen cannot post at the moment, so I decided to be nice for once.

Red- Enter Left Door

Also just a word to the wise, this game is based on random choices for fun. By sitting around you accomplish nothing but being Raggle Fraggled.

Last edited by Robochips* on 25th January 2012, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 24th January 2012, 10:50 pm

Purple: Follow Red through the left doorway.

"Forward Gents! For glory!"

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 24th January 2012, 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 24th January 2012, 10:53 pm

Daisy: Woah wheres everyone going? Screw it i wont wait for anyone. Go through the right door
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 24th January 2012, 10:54 pm

Rose: Walk through the left doorway, regardless of the results of inspection!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th January 2012, 10:54 pm

Green: "Anyone that's not a complete NERD should head through the left door with me. Simple as that".

Green, wait for five other people to choose the left door before entering. Avoid "Kiddy Land" incidents.

OOC: I understand Damen picked left door already, if I'm not mistaken.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th January 2012, 10:59 pm

Pink: Follow Rose through the left doorway.

"Hey, I'm coming in with you guys, lets be careful? Alright?"

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 24th January 2012, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th January 2012, 11:00 pm

Dr. Richard P: Moonwalk through right door, donning your head mirror.

Yell "The Doctor is in!" as you pass the threshold.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 24th January 2012, 11:17 pm

Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 24th January 2012, 11:19 pm

Spoiler:
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 24th January 2012, 11:38 pm

Teal: Try to use your vast knowledge of anime plot devices to determine what door to enter.

And when that doesn't work, enter the right door.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 24th January 2012, 11:55 pm

You hear thundering footsteps coming from the left door.

RAGGLE FRAGGLE

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) Vpx6hl

Wolfenstein and Vekken are grabbed and taken through the right door.

This does not apply to any other characters.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 25th January 2012, 12:01 am

WHAT
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 25th January 2012, 12:04 am

Rose: "I don't know what's going on, but that poorly-rendered cartoon yeti just snagged two of our group into some unknown realm of contrast."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th January 2012, 12:05 am

Des: Go through the left door.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 25th January 2012, 12:20 am

Nick the Cheerleader: "Well come on guys! We gotta go save our friends. Hi-ho-here we go- into the right door, let's go!" Clap hands and cartwheel into right door.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 25th January 2012, 12:30 am

Dr. P. Richards: Welcome your new companions.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th January 2012, 2:12 am

Spoiler:

((In the vein of MSPC, feel free to respond however and whenever you want, to an end. Sorry if this is a bit of an abrupt start--the pace of this game is a bit of an experiment, and things will even out quickly.))

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) OTP3

The memory of a room fades from sight, as the ten strangers are once again taken by unknown forces to a different place.

Through the left disappear the Orange, Red, Green, Rose, Blue, and Black.

The other claims six other spirits: Yellow, Violet, Purple, Pink, Teal, and #267F00.

Again, the twelve of you plummet through darkness. You attempt to find words to say to eachother--you can feel the presence of others around you, but find yourself unable to rationalize your surroundings well enough to speak to them.

Again, the memories reach for you.

Within a deep forest, a tree with a gaping mouth beckons you--its next meal.

Putrid, scarlet blood pours from a pyramid, steeped in a sea of boiling sand.

Your confusion is sharply dispelled by your arrival in a completely different place.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) OTP2

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) EagleChat: Afternoon, kindred spirits. Made the right choice, I see. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a wonderful, wonderful partnership.

A man in a purple crown stands before you. He folds his arms and steps forward as he continues speaking.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) EagleChat: I am Eaglendia, and I give this land its name. Nick, Richard, Ignavus, and lovely Miss Daisy--explanations of your identities will not be necessary. I have brought you here. It was destined to be. You chose, and were chosen, to be my vanguards in a war between my rival and I. Should you accept, you will be legends. I will explain in detail later; now, there is an activity I'd like to do, in order to test the powers of your mind. Your mind is what will keep you alive in this world--mark my words.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) EagleChat: Before we commence, are there any questions?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) OTP1

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) ChipChat: ...This is it? I bet he took all the good ones... damnit!

A figure on top of a platform beyond what looks to be a fighting arena sizes you all up before putting on his sunglasses.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) ChipChat: Guess I've got to make do. You may address me as Robochips; welcome to ROBOLAND, the most wonderful place on earth. I'd hate to intrude upon your time--as I'm sure you were doing something important or at least trying to figure out who these strange, colorful people are. To make a long story short, I've brought you here because you kick ass--and to prove a point to a rival of mine. You're on the west side of an island, which I own--he is the ruler of the East.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) ChipChat: Now, let's have a look see. Before I explain the situation in detail, I've got a bit of a mandate; to see which one of you is the strongest, and to make sure you know what's important in this world--fighting. We'll all be happy with ourselves by the end of this, but the only way we'll be able to do so is with bloody knuckles.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) ChipChat: To acknowledge that theme, you'll be fighting bare hands, to the death. Right now. I'm not kidding. Are there any questions, before we begin?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 25th January 2012, 2:17 am

Teal: "Yeah, I have one. What's up with all those shitty posters on the wall?"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next