Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  eegleindia 25th January 2012, 2:19 am

Richard: Become fixated on the purple crown.
"Can I have the crown?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Meatshield718 25th January 2012, 2:20 am

Green: "Yeah, actually I have a question. How are you going to make use of everyone if you're going to kill them off? I mean, it's pretty obvious I'm going to win this fist fight, so why bother?"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 25th January 2012, 2:27 am

Nick the Cheerleader: "I have a question, and that question is a cheer: TWO FOUR SIX EIGHT, WHAT DO I APPRECIATE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT BEING KIDNAPPED! WOOOOOoooooOOOOO!"
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 25th January 2012, 2:37 am

Rose: "What do you really mean to test, Robochips? Our muscles, or our mettle? I have seen well-intended deception before."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 25th January 2012, 2:47 am

Vekken: "Uh yeah, what exactly do you mean by "your mind will keep you alive in this world?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 25th January 2012, 3:04 am

Orange/Natala: "But it doesn't make sense to have us fight, as that would injure your participants and therefore injure your chances of beating your 'rival.' Also what the hell kind of name is 'Robochips?'"
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th January 2012, 3:42 am

Pink/Wolfenstein: So, that Yeti, thing, that manhandled Vekken and myself, I assume that was your doing?
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 25th January 2012, 4:51 am

OOC: I'll start posting in a few hours.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 25th January 2012, 11:59 am

Alright Lady and Gents, I'm bored. What was like 2 second for you to poof here was like five minutes for me. So I'm bored, you guys all have some small inkling of power, and we have this nice arena. All of these traits point to a fun fight to the death.

Ok, I guess I'll make it interesting. Winner gets a nice shiny weapon.

NOW FIGHT

Also all you need to know about the name Robochips is that I am your lord, master, professor, and friend( kind of) in this entire senario.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 25th January 2012, 12:15 pm

Rose: "I'm not taking orders from an obvious sociopath. Just because you wear a crown and stand in high places... hmph, the nerve."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th January 2012, 2:20 pm

Des: "How's this whole 'fighting to the death' thing go? Shouldn't two of us get in the arena? Or are we all just going to fight in there at once and the last man standing wins?

If it's the rounds system, I'll volunteer to go first. Though I kind of have to agree with the person who said killing off half your team is an unwise use of resources."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 25th January 2012, 2:54 pm

Spoiler:

Coggy: Climb into the ring and make your way to the centre, preparing to fight.

"I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the rest of our "group" are on the East side of the island, with your rival?"
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 25th January 2012, 4:34 pm

Orange/Natala: "If you're our 'friend,' then, why do you need us to fight to the death? And what if we refuse to fight? What if we instead seek out your rival and join him instead? He's almost definitely more sane than you."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th January 2012, 5:47 pm

Des: Decide to ignore the possibility of getting out of this without half the team being killed in deathmatches, and step into the ring with Coggy.

Also, make a big deal about challenging him to a deathmatch.

"I, Des the Monk, challenge you to a deathmatch. I'm gonna strangle you with YOUR OWN FUCKING ESOPHAGUS!"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 25th January 2012, 6:47 pm

Coggy: "That's a pretty violent challenge..."

Enter a defensive stance, and prepare to counter and exploit any incoming attacks or flaws in Des's attack. Prepare to follow up with a flurry of blows to either his head or body.

Use taunt on Des.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th January 2012, 6:52 pm

Des: Charge at Coggy, full sprint. Attempt to go from the sprint into a drop kick, aiming for Coggy's chest at the last second.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 25th January 2012, 6:58 pm

Daisy: "I don't think many questions will be necessary, as the answer to most will probably be a "I cant tell you that" or "I dont know". So lets skip the bullshit and tell us what you want"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th January 2012, 7:04 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 OrangeChat: If you're a friend, why do you need us to fight? What if we refuse, and join your rival instead? He's almost definitely more sane than you.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 ChipChat: How would you know that? Your definition of "sane" might not be the one that ensures you're happy and powerful when all is said and done. If you think you know the status quo better than I do, then feel free to try to cross this island alive. You're acting stupid, and you can join him if you want, but he's even worse than me.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 RoseChat: I'm not going to take orders from an obvious sociopath... Just because you wear a crown and stand in high places...

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 ChipChat: I'd like you to know that the fact that two people are about to start fighting is the only thing keeping me from throwing a disc at your head.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 OTP4

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 BlackChat: I, Des the Monk, challenge you to a deathmatch! I'm gonna strangle you with YOUR OWN FUCKING ESOPHAGUS!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 BlueChat: ...I'm guessing the others who were with us are on the opposite side of the island, with your rival?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 ChipChat: You're correct. Now, begin fighting for my amusement!

COMBAT: A PRIMER
* In battle against other players or similar opponents, you have multiple options available to you depending on whose turn it is. The ATTACKER will be able to ATTACK, STRIKE, and use any OFFENSIVE MAGIC they have.
Spoiler:
*The DEFENDER will be able to DEFEND, COUNTER, and use any DEFENSIVE MAGIC they have.
Spoiler:
*Your HEALTH will operate in accordance with the following chart:
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 Chart
*Beware that the nature of this game will result in this form of PVP being very inconsistent, in that things can interfere with or change combat, and you are not even -bound- to do any of these things to an opponent.
GOOD LUCK!

COMBAT - Des the Monk is ATTACKING first!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 OTP5
(BLACK) Desert Sleepy - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
Des the Monk - Level 1: “Mother Teresa”
ABILITIES
*Heal: 3 MP – Restores some HP to a nearby ally.
*Inner Flame (Passive) – Receive an attack bonus the lower your health is.
*Mercantile (Intrinsic): Passive – NPCs like you more, especially when you are alone.
INVENTORY
OTHER
-- Will you Attack, Strike, or use a Spell? --

(BLUE) Oo Coggy oO - Not Injured, 10/10 MP
Coggy the Warrior - Level 1: “Dragon-bait”
ABILITIES
*Taunt: 2 MP - Force a target enemy to attack you--or fight you if you are in a battle against multiple players.
*Fus Roh Blah I: 3 MP - Push enemies back, and deal minuscule damage.
*First to Live (Intrinsic): 5 MP - Temporarily become immune to death.
INVENTORY
OTHER
-- Will you Defend, Counter, or use a Spell? --

((Update coming for Eaglendia crowd shortly.))

((Please remember: If you are fighting it is in your best interest to do it by PM to both Chipper and I.))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th January 2012, 7:43 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 TealChat: Yeah. What's the deal with these shitty posters?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 EagleChat: Just a few previous fascinations of mine. They bring back memories, so I keep them in here.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 PinkChat: So, that Yeti, thing, that manhandled Vekken and myself, I assume that was your doing?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 EagleChat: No clue what you're talking about. The post-teleportation process can be a bit disorienting... apologies if you're still experiencing such symptoms. They'll wear off soon.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 PurpleChat: Uh yeah, what exactly do you mean by "your mind will keep you alive in this world?"

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 EagleChat: What does it sound like? Rationality, my friend. The key to survival is first knowing what challenges await you, and having what it takes to outsmart them, understand?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 VioletChat: How about a cheer, guys? TWO FOUR SIX EIGHT, WHAT DO I APPRECIATE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT BEING KIDNAPPED! WOOOOOoooooOOOOO!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 EagleChat: Glad you're glad to be here.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 YellowChat: I don't think I've got any questions to ask, as you're probably going to give us some silly answer. Let's skip the bullshit and tell us what you want.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 OTP2

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 EagleChat: Fair enough. For the following activity, you'll need to select a TEAM CAPTAIN from among yourselves. Don't worry too much about your selection.

Elsewhere...

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 OTP6

Coggy prepares a COUNTERATTACK, but DES edges out in this round of combat by ATTACKING with a savage kick. Coggy is now WOUNDED. People cheer. The battle continues!

COMBAT - Coggy the Warrior is ATTACKING!
(BLUE) Oo Coggy oO - Wounded, 10/10 MP
ABILITIES

*Taunt: 2 MP - Force a target enemy to attack you--or fight you if you are in a battle against multiple players.
INVENTORY
OTHER

(BLACK) Desert Sleepy - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
ABILITIES
*Mercantile (Intrinsic): Passive – NPCs like you more, especially when you are alone.
INVENTORY
OTHER
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 25th January 2012, 7:49 pm

Teal: "Alright then, how should we go about selecting a team captain, hmm?"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th January 2012, 8:10 pm

COMBAT - Des the Monk is ATTACKING!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 2 OTP7

Des prepares to COUNTER, but does not raise his guard, enabling Coggy to drop the hammer with an ATTACK and lay him out!

Des is now WOUNDED.

The battle continues...

(BLACK) Desert Sleepy - Wounded, 15/15 MP
ABILITIES
INVENTORY
OTHER

(BLUE) Oo Coggy oO - Wounded, 10/10 MP
ABILITIES
INVENTORY
OTHER

Last edited by Eaglendia on 25th January 2012, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 25th January 2012, 8:14 pm

Richard: Ignore the crown for a moment and point to your head mirror.
"I have a Phd in vortex mathematics and another in medicine. Naturally, I should be the team leader."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 25th January 2012, 8:15 pm

Nick the Cheerleader: "I think we should all be team captains, because on the inside, we're all the team captains of our HEARTS!"
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 25th January 2012, 8:17 pm

Orange/Natala: "Come on, though, does this really have a point? Even if you do find the strongest, the rest of us will be wounded or worse, and then you'll only have one person versus your rival's six."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 25th January 2012, 8:38 pm

Rose: "I second the concerns of the orange one, sociopath."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next